Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIstened again to ng interviews with two ALLEGED friends of EG.
First let me say if I found out a friend died, a real friend, by gunshot - I’d be a hot mess and incapable of doing a calm interview. Something is wrong here...
Disgusts me deeply that they are dragging poor CR through the mud.
I don’t believe for a second that JH was aware of CR staying in his home with his babies. I just don’t see him being that trusting/lenient.
I like that at least NG is throwing the book at them and is dang near making fun of their tinfoil hat conspiracies lol.
LIstened again to ng interviews with two ALLEGED friends of EG.
First let me say if I found out a friend died, a real friend, by gunshot - I’d be a hot mess and incapable of doing a calm interview. Something is wrong here...
Disgusts me deeply that they are dragging poor CR through the mud.
I don’t believe for a second that JH was aware of CR staying in his home with his babies. I just don’t see him being that trusting/lenient.
I like that at least NG is throwing the book at them and is dang near making fun of their tinfoil hat conspiracies lol.

Exactly. They say he’s horrendously violent to both Lucas and EG, then they say he’s fine with a man staying over when he’s out of town working. Nope! Not buying that big box of BS. That never happens. A guy who is violent would never be ok with his partner having a man stay over while he’s not there. That, in my criminological experience, doesn’t happen. It would be a tinder box issue ready to ignite more jealousy and violence (if JH was a violent partner).

Exactly. They say he’s horrendously violent to both Lucas and EG, then they say he’s fine with a man staying over when he’s out of town working. Nope! Not buying that big box of BS. That never happens. A guy who is violent would never be ok with his partner having a man stay over while he’s not there. That, in my criminological experience, doesn’t happen. It would be a tinder box issue ready to ignite more jealousy and violence (if JH was a violent partner).
Those woman were whack imo. How dare they go around claiming these horrendous things of others, especially at a time like this! JH and JO have soooooooo much to be dealing with. I hope they just shrugged those two women off.

That’s why I want to reiterate for new members, those whose first case is Lucas’, we really really really need to be grateful that Lucas was found (not that anyone isn’t, ykwim), especially after EG’s suicide, because this sooooooo could have gone the other way, and often does....sooo many families who never have answers...

(Was thrilled to see Ali Lowitzer’s case just featured on a new episode of “Disappeared”...her mom is a member here...)
Can you imagine if Emily had committed suicide before she led the PI to Lucas? JH would have to continued to believe EG was innocent and hated the public for what they put her through.

No, the posts go to the end of the thread like they did before as far as I can tell.
To the poster the post is added to the bottom of the page you are viewing and when you refresh the page it moves to the end of the thread, but to other posters it has always been at the end of the thread.

So to give an example there is a post on page 24 of a 93 page thread that you want to reply to. You type the reply and for you only it shows up on page 24 but for everyone else it shows up on page 93. When you refresh your page you are still on page 24 but your post is no longer there because it is now on page 93.

I have read a couple cases where the perpetrator was charged and tried after death. I realize those are very rare exceptions. Do you think that might happen here?
I honestly don’t. I’ve never seen it happen here in Kansas. I don’t believe they would use the court’s time or resources to have a trial just for the purpose of having a case laid out. That’s why the district attorney made it clear that he will present evidence to the family and the public and everything will be known.

I honestly don’t. I’ve never seen it happen here in Kansas. I don’t believe they would use the court’s time or resources to have a trial just for the purpose of having a case laid out. That’s why the district attorney made it clear that he will present evidence to the family and the public and everything will be known.

I don’t believe they would either, as much as we want to know. The DA will lay it out, MSM will release records once available and that will be that IMO. I just think it would be an incredible waste of tax payer dollars to put on a full trial for no conviction as the POI who would be charged is dead.

Can you imagine if Emily had committed suicide before she led the PI to Lucas? JH would have to continued to believe EG was innocent and hated the public for what they put her through.
I'm still not convinced he Didn't know. She killed him.
So much is not adding up.
The timeline, face time.
Then did he or did he not try stalling David Marshburn from finding Lucas? Or am I dreaming about that?
I know seriously when my son went missing. No way would I say I face timed him, if I hadn't. No way.
No No No No.
I'm not saying I think he did it. I'm just saying it's does not add up. The bruises, the shutting people off who reported abuse.
He leaves a lot of ???????????

I don’t believe they would either, as much as we want to know. The DA will lay it out, MSM will release records once available and that will be that IMO. I just think it would be an incredible waste of tax payer dollars to put on a full trial for no conviction as the POI who would be charged is dead.
Could they do it In Absentia?
Interesting...
In Absentia?

I said above that during the arraignment I looked at EG and felt absolute loathing for her, and that didn't change until today.

I believe she murdered Lucas, and I hate her for doing that and for what she did in hiding his body.

But, I also feel sorry for Emily. Once upon a time she was a babe in someone's arms, a little girl with dreams and hopes for the future. It all went wrong, and she's hurt so many people, so many lives changed forever, including her own. And I am very sad about that. Angry about what happened, and very sad about the outcome of it all.

So beautiful and eloquently said Amonet, you found the words my soul wanted to say

At this moment... I kind of want to know. I have my speculations, but they are petty and snarky and I dropped them elsewhere.

Today... I'm still just stupified, distraught and so pissed off.

I kind of feel like I'm just posting nonsense because you all get it, to keep from going mental.

My tribe of weirdos. <3

Love bein part of this tribe!

To the poster the post is added to the bottom of the page you are viewing and when you refresh the page it moves to the end of the thread, but to other posters it has always been at the end of the thread.

So to give an example there is a post on page 24 of a 93 page thread that you want to reply to. You type the reply and for you only it shows up on page 24 but for everyone else it shows up on page 93. When you refresh your page you are still on page 24 but your post is no longer there because it is now on page 93.

Thank you!!!

It really doesn't seem real at all. Where is the justice for Lucas :(
Justice for Lucas.. Perhaps EG had a brief moment of clarity, and embarked in her own vigilantism. (In other words, her guilt consumed her, and I write that based on the sound in her voice and her words..'I did Lucas so wrong..' Those words on that recording sounded so utterly raw to me). Perhaps..

i deleted my comment. But I hope he didn’t I hope there justice on the other side. Somethings are unforgivable
I understand completely. The feelings are so raw,emotions very high.
The seething anger is understandable. I myself had a hard time Addressing her as E.G. as opposed to MZ.Glass.
All of us are twisted up by this Shakespear like tragedy.

Could they do it In Absentia?

In Absentia?

“in ab·sen·tia
[ˌin əbˈsenSH(ē)ə]
ADVERB
while not present at the event being referred to.
"two foreign suspects will be tried in absentia"
synonyms: away · off · out · not present · nonattending · [more]“

Maybe! They do need to officially close the case, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24