Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I decided to pull up my big blef pants and come back. Had a wee moment earlier but I’m fine. Thank you to everyone who messaged me.

I want to be here for Lucas. He’s the important person here. EG wanted to make it about her, and I’m damned if I’m gonna let her. I think we will have a lot of answers when Lucas’s autopsy results come back.

i think there is definitely more to this case than we know - there's not one specific person/theory/statement driving me that direction but there have been endless twist and turns that i dont feel settled.

that being said, while i think this unknown information may provide more background info into what led up to Feb 11-17th, i think it all still leads back to EG taking Lucas' life on accident via her abuse or on purpose, alone or with a helper. i dont think any of this unknown information as it starts to come out over the next few weeks will provide us with a new murderer.
This is exactly my opinion.

I've always read that women kill themselves "neatly" so as to not leave a mess for someone to clean up. EG didn't give two sh*ts about anyone but herself, so a shotgun suicide sounds about right for her.
EVERY woman I responded to scene with that’s had either attempted or successfully committed suicide has had on makeup and hair done, now that you say that!
I’d like more details about where she didn’t it, how JH was lured there etc. I’m feeling impatient.
My heart goes out to @FindLucasAllen and family! This is unfair on a million levels! Please PLEASE help the family get access to victims assistance if this hasn’t already been done and take advantage of state paid therapy, if necessary! Despite drama elsewhere online, we at WS care about you all!

Sorry, I decided to pull up my big blef pants and come back. Had a wee moment earlier but I’m fine. Thank you to everyone who messaged me.

I want to be here for Lucas. He’s the important person here. EG wanted to make it about her, and I’m damned if I’m gonna let her. I think we will have a lot of answers when Lucas’s autopsy results come back.

Good to see you back in here so quick. It’s amazing what a few minutes and a few messages can do.

You are a lovely soul, and I am sorry you had a rough time today from all of this. Big ole rib crushing hugs are mentally being sent your way.

I don't recall which day I started following, but I do remember that by the time of the arraignment I had strong feelings of EG's guilt. (I'm putting that mildly, I felt utter loathing for her.) That hasn't changed for a single moment since. I have no problem changing my mind if new evidence comes to light, but I haven't yet seen any evidence that would change my mind.

I believe EG was a suspect for LE within the first 48 hours due to things they could tell from talking to her and examining the house, the lack of sightings and the lack of a trail for tracker dogs to follow. As the DA today called EG a person of interest (or was it suspect?) and she's the one who led DM to Lucas' body, I don't see anything to suggest those feelings have been unwarranted or unfair.

So where does everyone think this will land regarding who’s responsible for Lucas? Does anyone think EG didn’t murder Lucas?

Not I, I think she is 100% responsible.

Fwiw.... Mr. Kadoobers response to my aforementioned venting? She did not suicide. I dont say that as any sort of accusation, just an opinion of someone not as invested as we may be. An outsider perspective, if you will. I thought that was interesting.

z
I’ve been just flabbergasted all day but running by butt off with business and kid stuff and unable to comment... I’m not yet all the way through this thread but I know a lot of what I’m thinking has already been said.

Just as an FYI average barrel length of a rifle is 16-20” ARs as an example usually have a 16” barrel. Trigger is not much farther away than that. I’m barely 5’2” and my arms are ~27”. It wouldn’t have been hard for her to do herself.
Thank you...I just mentioned how self infliction depended on her arm length.

So where does everyone think this will land regarding who’s responsible for Lucas? Does anyone think EG didn’t murder Lucas?
May I ask why you would think it is anyone BUT Emily?? Did the NG podcast make you think that those theories are true?? Or something from the DA statement?? Emily killed him and now she is dead. Facing a judgement that is much more scarier than any jail time she would have ever faced. MOO

My gut instinct when first reading about this case in Feb was that EG was responsible and hiding the truth. That Lucas was already deceased from violence/abuse when he was reported missing. It was going to be a recovery effort.

I'm sticking with my initial impression on this one. So far, all the facts and evidence which have come to light since then still point to EG as ultimately the prime suspect and perpetrator.

I hope that the DA office and WPD can eventually release their findings and any information they currently have which would give answers and closure to those who loved Lucas. Lucas' silenced voice needs to be heard the loudest, even more so, now. EG's death should just be a tragic footnote in comparison.

I don't recall which day I started following, but I do remember that by the time of the arraignment I had strong feelings of EG's guilt. (I'm putting that mildly, I felt utter loathing for her.) That hasn't changed for a single moment since. I have no problem changing my mind if new evidence comes to light, but I haven't yet seen any evidence that would change my mind.

I believe EG was a suspect for LE within the first 48 hours due to things they could tell from talking to her and examining the house, the lack of sightings and the lack of a trail for tracker dogs to follow. As the DA today called EG a person of interest (or was it suspect?) and she's the one who led DM to Lucas' body, I don't see anything to suggest those feelings have been unwarranted or unfair.

I agree, but I’m hung up on the fact that she was never charged with murder. In my mind that means LE wasn’t able to substantiate evidence against EG for murder. However, we’re still waiting for autopsy results which will likely substantiate EG’s guilt one way or another.

My question to those people would be “how do they know what’s on JO’s car?”. Is it because they are following her around? How do they know what kind of car she has? It’s pretty ignorant of them to blame Wicca because it is not the type of religion, if I remember correctly, that talks about sacrifice of any living creature.
I looked into that too...Lucas is a boys na.e that is commonly used for Wicca followers in the Irish circle...but as I went on...there was nothing I do I d about sacrificing their first born son....actually what I found was quite the contrary...they don't believe in harming others....jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah