Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t picture EG having any loyalty to anyone, family included. IMO if anyone else was directly involved in Lucas’ death or the transporting and hiding of his body, I’m fairly certain she would have told DM. She may have shared information with a confidant about Lucas’ death and/or where he was hidden but I don’t think anyone else participated in the actual crimes. She would have hurled that person right under the bus

JMO
I tend to think this is the case as well. She could only throw weak people under the bus--people who wouldn't cause further problems for her under the threat of arrest or association.
If anyone were involved, I think there are two reasons she wouldn't mention them:
1. She believed he/she/they are more dangerous than she is, so she would not want to be seen as a snitch and put herself at their mercy
2. She wanted to minimize everything she'd done to Lucas--if he's found and LE connects him to her, she plans to point at JO first, then a stranger abduction, then use the "accident" or "found him and panicked" story or combination of both. To identify an accomplice or accessory would be to give them permission to tell all they know--and if they expose the lies she's holding on to that's a problem. Plus, if they know the story was far more severe than the way she wants to paint it, she wouldn't want to give them up.

Case in point -- take with a grain of salt. I don't give weight or credence to NG interview with SE & SH, but they did mention something interesting about CR. They claim LE had CR talk to EG--and she pretended not to know him. Don't know if this is true or not, but if so -- why? She was still protecting herself and wanted her activities to stay hidden --she didn't need CR exposing that Lucas was already gone because it didn't fit her agenda.

Whether you believe any of that or not, it did make me think -- many of assumed EG would throw anyone under the bus if they were involved to get the heat off herself. I understand more clearly now that she had to pick what she wanted JH, LE, and the public to know about her, and she wasn't going to mention others unless it suited her agenda. So, there could be "others" out there that are involved peripherally at least, but she wouldn't have mentioned them because their presence supports her guilt, not innocence. MOO.

I think you are on the right track in your thinking and you have also foreseen some of the roadblocks to your initial solution. I don’t really have anything to add to your ideas other than continue to refine the consequences and find a way to not further burden an already overburdened court and DFS system There are always going to be children who fall through the cracks so you are looking for a way to fill in more of those cracks.

Some things I’ve been thinking about are for me/us to look into what’s going on in our own states and communities as well.

Maybe there’s a foster child who would love nothing more than to go to the zoo with Auntie Margarita, or Aunty Pink, or Auntie Marple, or Auntie Chihuahua...

ETA: I am saying to myself right now that one must not just say these things, but actually do it! All these “good deeds” I have on my todo list...actions speak louder than words, Magz!

I'm quoting you kkdj, but it's not necessarily directed at you. I can't get with all of this "love" and understanding that there is for JH. Ok, yes, she played him. He trusted the wrong woman, but, and I hope no one minds me voicing my opinion here, but the poor boy was covered in injuries, head to toe. His face, his arms even his little bottom. We could see it the minute we saw the photos. No one looking at those photos would say "oh, don't worry, he just fell." Yes, it's terrible that he has lost his son, but I feel like I am the only one not giving this guy a hall pass. He left his injured child with a woman who was clearly injuring him. It's not like he never saw the injuries... I don't understand how anyone can pass this off as "he loved the wrong woman". The evidence was there to see.
BBM: No, you are not the only one not giving JH a hall pass.

I will also say that while I am pleased to see both of Lucas's parents standing united behind their public statements to give Lucas a loving tribute and memorial, I've got an uneasy feeling that he is hiding behind JO's skirt. It comes too late for me, he did not support JO when he should have done and he turned a blind eye to Lucas.

Puts tin helmet on.

I'm quoting you kkdj, but it's not necessarily directed at you. I can't get with all of this "love" and understanding that there is for JH. Ok, yes, she played him. He trusted the wrong woman, but, and I hope no one minds me voicing my opinion here, but the poor boy was covered in injuries, head to toe. His face, his arms even his little bottom. We could see it the minute we saw the photos. No one looking at those photos would say "oh, don't worry, he just fell." Yes, it's terrible that he has lost his son, but I feel like I am the only one not giving this guy a hall pass. He left his injured child with a woman who was clearly injuring him. It's not like he never saw the injuries... I don't understand how anyone can pass this off as "he loved the wrong woman". The evidence was there to see.
I'm not giving him a hall pass. Sorry if it wounded like that. My writing had more to it or at least it was meant to.

We have a family member of Jamie's in this group, and she told us early on Jamie had something going on in life that made her not feel she could give Lucas the best home he needed. She told us it was NOT a drug issue, but did not want to give further details our of privacy for JO.

And sometimes it takes more bravery to let go to give your children the best available when you’re going through a rough time.

She believed IMO that Lucas was safe and loved with his father. And his father, too a victim of her deceit was in love with her. She knew it and she used it to every advantage. Everyone is dealing with the guilt they feel for not seeing the true EG.

None of them had ever met a woman like EG. by the time it became evident it was to late. I believe EG was the very definition of devious. It’s far outside the scope of normal to have hidden Lucas and watch the carnage she had created with his family and community. I think we all had a bit of hope she wasn’t capable of that evil. Sadly she was.

None of us knows what she did to convince people Lucas hurt himself. Now we know how successful she was in doing just that.

I know I’m super late on this, but I just listened to the Nancy Grace episode with Emily’s friends. I’ve never been so angry! These woman were trying to twist everything to fit a narrative that makes Emily look like a victim. I’m just so sick. Lucas’ family shouldn’t have to deal with this. :( I can’t imagine what they have deal with right now, losing sweet Lucas is traumatic enough. :(

Yes, it can expedite things BUT you have to be in custody of a child to take them to the ER. So none of those family members calling CPS could just go take him physically from a parent and take him to the ER. IME also while I've seen an ER doctor call CPS on a family they did not have CPS come in immediately and take a child. They followed the same standard of following up with the parent later after they left the ER.
there are exceptions. Any child can be taken into emergency custody by LE. THEN DCF is contacted. It would be dependent on injuries in the ER and how determined staff were to realize the danger.

Ive got a question...if someone is busted for meth, they face those charges, but is it ever flagged anywhere or somehow looked into if these users have children, and if so, maybe a welfare check is required? I doubt this happens...but it could be a useful thing for cops, when a person clearly has a drug problem, to send a note to CpS or whomever to follow up. I know that’s extra work. perhaps unrealistic...but somehow...just thinking out loud....meth is getting to be such an epidemic imo...

I know I’m super late on this, but I just listened to the Nancy Grace episode with Emily’s friends. I’ve never been so angry! These woman were trying to twist everything to fit a narrative that makes Emily look like a victim. I’m just so sick. Lucas’ family shouldn’t have to deal with this. :( I can’t imagine what they have deal with right now, losing sweet Lucas is traumatic enough. :(

Watch the video. Creepy it is.

No no, kkdj, this wasn't me taking a shot at you, your post just spurred a feeling in my mind. Sorry if it came across that way.
No worries. I just wanted to be clear. I know JH failed his children. Big time! And I think he will suffer the rest of his life because of it. I actually think he could get charged with child neglect, because he did neglect his children.
I also think he will get MH back, in time. I hope he gets some serious counseling before that happens and I think the courts will order it. I also think his family will help him raise her.
I hurt for him. I can't help it nor do I want to. This man is in agony imo to a degree we can barely imagine. He has made the biggest mistake a person could. And he will suffer the rest of his life because of it. And I hurt for him. He doesn't get a hall pass by any means nor will he give himself one. Not ever.

I tend to think this is the case as well. She could only throw weak people under the bus--people who wouldn't cause further problems for her under the threat of arrest or association.
If anyone were involved, I think there are two reasons she wouldn't mention them:
1. She believed he/she/they are more dangerous than she is, so she would not want to be seen as a snitch and put herself at their mercy
2. She wanted to minimize everything she'd done to Lucas--if he's found and LE connects him to her, she plans to point at JO first, then a stranger abduction, then use the "accident" or "found him and panicked" story or combination of both. To identify an accomplice or accessory would be to give them permission to tell all they know--and if they expose the lies she's holding on to that's a problem. Plus, if they know the story was far more severe than the way she wants to paint it, she wouldn't want to give them up.

Case in point -- take with a grain of salt. I don't give weight or credence to NG interview with SE & SH, but they did mention something interesting about CR. They claim LE had CR talk to EG--and she pretended not to know him. Don't know if this is true or not, but if so -- why? She was still protecting herself and wanted her activities to stay hidden --she didn't need CR exposing that Lucas was already gone because it didn't fit her agenda.

Whether you believe any of that or not, it did make me think -- many of assumed EG would throw anyone under the bus if they were involved to get the heat off herself. I understand more clearly now that she had to pick what she wanted JH, LE, and the public to know about her, and she wasn't going to mention others unless it suited her agenda. So, there could be "others" out there that are involved peripherally at least, but she wouldn't have mentioned them because their presence supports her guilt, not innocence. MOO.

This makes great sense. A hypothetical example of this, her not mentioning someone else bc it ultimately points back to her, would be if someone assisted in helping her cleanup or dispose of Lucas bc they happened to be there when she was trading sex for drugs, or maybe just even being unfaithful to JH might be enough for her not to mention someone else...

I love this post because while my first reaction is surely he's smart enough to never repeat that mistake, leaving her with some meth girlfriend, etc, the reality is imo is it worth taking that chance? It's like the old saying, "Shame on you the first time, but if there's a second time, shame on me." When it comes to protecting the children, we just can't take these chances, moo. Imagine if something happened again, we'd all be like "why was he allowed after what happened with Lucas..."

I admit this post is somewhat harsh and if I've crossed any lines I apologize, please delete.

I don't find your post to be harsh. A lot of people are concerned with history repeating itself.

I can't stop rolling around in my head all the deaths in this case.
It just gets curiouser,and curiouser.
I know some people want to ignore other ,Lets say characters, but if one has a keen eye,ear their hinky meter would connect the dots.
In this methed up,spy vs Spy like case.
Think Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.
Imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads