Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo, technically, EG’s cousin was a mandated reporter since she was/is a certified nurse’s aide.
Thank you. This is what I was trying to figure out. Not what is a mandated reporter but who of EG’s family fell in this category. I didn’t know that a CNA would be. And her cousin is the only family member I’ve ever heard anything about.

I haven’t been keeping up well the last few days.... checking in here and there but I’m still very annoyed with the suicide of Emily. I will always feel she did this to put the spotlight back on her. She is/was such a selfish human being and I have not much else to say. I really wish her face wasn’t popping up on every news station because that’s probably what she wanted! Too much attention on Lucas. I haven’t listened to the podcast with Emily’s friend and don’t plan on it. I won’t give that woman any of my energy.

LilTexans gave me the okay to post his FB link several threads ago. I don't see why that would have changed.

https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.hernandez.942
So, I believe that JH believes Emily was mentally ill. That's probably the only reasoning he can put to this whole thing.
And, that picture of a father hugging his son, with that statement is just heartbreaking.

Last edited:
I will also say that while I am pleased to see both of Lucas's parents standing united behind their public statements to give Lucas a loving tribute and memorial, I've got an uneasy feeling that he is hiding behind JO's skirt. It comes too late for me, he did not support JO when he should have done and he turned a blind eye to Lucas.

Puts tin helmet on.

I completely agree with this. It’s just a little too late for me!!!

I'm quoting you kkdj, but it's not necessarily directed at you. I can't get with all of this "love" and understanding that there is for JH. Ok, yes, she played him. He trusted the wrong woman, but, and I hope no one minds me voicing my opinion here, but the poor boy was covered in injuries, head to toe. His face, his arms even his little bottom. We could see it the minute we saw the photos. No one looking at those photos would say "oh, don't worry, he just fell." Yes, it's terrible that he has lost his son, but I feel like I am the only one not giving this guy a hall pass. He left his injured child with a woman who was clearly injuring him. It's not like he never saw the injuries... I don't understand how anyone can pass this off as "he loved the wrong woman". The evidence was there to see.
I agree. He's just as to blame as anyone else, in my eyes. He chose to ignore the abuse instead of tackle it head on. Did he perhaps have too much pride and didn't want to leave Emily and ask his own family to help him out once again while he worked? I've wondered this myself several times.

I tend to think this is the case as well. She could only throw weak people under the bus--people who wouldn't cause further problems for her under the threat of arrest or association.
If anyone were involved, I think there are two reasons she wouldn't mention them:
1. She believed he/she/they are more dangerous than she is, so she would not want to be seen as a snitch and put herself at their mercy
2. She wanted to minimize everything she'd done to Lucas--if he's found and LE connects him to her, she plans to point at JO first, then a stranger abduction, then use the "accident" or "found him and panicked" story or combination of both. To identify an accomplice or accessory would be to give them permission to tell all they know--and if they expose the lies she's holding on to that's a problem. Plus, if they know the story was far more severe than the way she wants to paint it, she wouldn't want to give them up.

Case in point -- take with a grain of salt. I don't give weight or credence to NG interview with SE & SH, but they did mention something interesting about CR. They claim LE had CR talk to EG--and she pretended not to know him. Don't know if this is true or not, but if so -- why? She was still protecting herself and wanted her activities to stay hidden --she didn't need CR exposing that Lucas was already gone because it didn't fit her agenda.

Whether you believe any of that or not, it did make me think -- many of assumed EG would throw anyone under the bus if they were involved to get the heat off herself. I understand more clearly now that she had to pick what she wanted JH, LE, and the public to know about her, and she wasn't going to mention others unless it suited her agenda. So, there could be "others" out there that are involved peripherally at least, but she wouldn't have mentioned them because their presence supports her guilt, not innocence. MOO.

Thank you for remembering that part of the NG interview! I also found that part to be interesting, but I forgot all about it.

Given that NG was going on at those two women asking them why wouldn't EG tell LE immediately that she'd had CR there on the night of the 16th, that could be the truth that EG denied knowing CR or having him in the house because EG didn't want LE to give credence to CR denying that Lucas was in the house that night!

That didn't make sense to me until you've said it!

Does anyone else find it strange that there has not been a statement realeased from EG’s family? I’m not talking about the cousin. I mean her parents, siblings. I don’t know why, but I feel like it would help give some closure. I want to know what her life was like. Was she abused? Was she a depressed individual? Was she exposed to drugs early on in life? Did she just get mixed up with the wrong crowd? Knowing more about her...might help me understand why. I really want to understand. I know I may never get those answers. I hope Lucas’ family gets the answers and closure they need. MOO

Are we allowed to sleuth those who have been on Nancy Grace, and who were interviewed by reporters, at scene of EGs death?

No, none of those people are suspects or POIs in the murder of Lucas or the death of EG. You may discuss the statements they have made publicly to MSM, including Nancy Grace, but do not sleuth them on the forum.

I have
Thank you for remembering that part of the NG interview! I also found that part to be interesting, but I forgot all about it.

Given that NG was going on at those two women asking them why wouldn't EG tell LE immediately that she'd had CR there on the night of the 16th, that could be the truth that EG denied knowing CR or having him in the house because EG didn't want LE to give credence to CR denying that Lucas was in the house that night!

That didn't make sense to me until you've said it!
Been trying to get this across for so long, but keep getting shut down. Put down.
So frustrating.

I agree. He's just as to blame as anyone else, in my eyes. He chose to ignore the abuse instead of tackle it head on. Did he perhaps have too much pride and didn't want to leave Emily and ask his own family to help him out once again while he worked? I've wondered this myself several times.

I agree but if you factor in the cultural traits he was raised with, and it’s a stretch, men were providers and women perhaps the care givers (nurturers) when it came to family.

JH was a good provider. He had a good job and had just moved his family into the perfect little house. One reason was to get custody of EGs boys. Being gone 2/3 of the month or more for driving time, I think she could hide an awful lot from JH.

And no there is no forgiveness for not having someone monitor her after the reports of abuse. That’s not acceptable, and he is going to live with that mistake the rest of his life.

As Marshburn said,”she had him snowed.” He had to play games with her to get to Lucas. He’s trained to do it. JH was not.

EG had a very long time to perfect her skills and only let people see what she wanted them to see. Even in death she wanted to leave an impression of poor me and when that failed she purposely planned her suicide to leave JH with a horrific last image in the home they shared.

Thank you for posting these statutes. This is the statutory mandated list of occupations who (by law) are required to report suspicions of abuse in any context.

In another state we finally had to define “abuse”, even after definitions there were questions mainly with emotional abuse.

Lucas not only suffered physical abuse, but in all likelihood suffered a great deal of emotional conflict trying to understand what he had done to EG and her the reason she didn’t “ like him anymore”. He probably never had a moments peace from the time she came into his life.

Anyway every professional on that list also, IMO, also failed him. With the exception of school employees and the family who did file reports, each medical provider he visited should have erred on the side of caution when he lost weight and appeared to have bruises in the shape of an iron, etc. it might be interesting to see the true source of the nite written on the prescription pad EG used as an explanation.

Lucas had “bruises and injuries were consistent with a fall” when EG said he fell off monkey bars while playing. I think she was anticipating having people question her about them.

This woman was very manipulative, cunning and dishonest. Imo she had been getting away with lying her way through her entire life.

I have seen people exactly like her try to get close to me and my family. I eliminated them immediately. They are a cancer that eats away at happiness. They control, manipulate and successfully ruin the people closest to them. And usually lay the blame on the very people they supposedly “love”.

Maybe this week will bring some answers. I hope so.
This is not directed at you personally Charlie, I just thought of something JH said to NG

I remember the WS discussion of the school note that many who have medical knowledge of the HIPPA laws stated they doubt that anyone in the medical field will write in a note pertaining to how an injury may have occurred. Now I am wondering if the note was written by a professional.

NG Interview. She asked JH if Lucas had any type of health issue at the time of his disappearance and he said that they BOTH, (he and EG) took Lucas to the Doctor. "Lucas had been vomiting for a few weeks and he was given the Zofran script." This few weeks would be before he left, Feb. 9th? to return back to work. (At mark 39:40 NG podcast with JH he talks about Lucas going to the doctor.)

I am not sure if JH is saying they went to the doctors office which was at Grace Medical Jardine Clinic but in the notes dated Jan. 23rd to the school nurse, Lucas did not see a doctor, he was actually examined by a nurse practitioner who also wrote the script. There may be a chance the nurse practitioner did write the note? Or is a separate time that JH says he they took Lucas to a doctor? Is a doctor just a generalized word, doctor but the nurse practitioner sees the patient. This fact is not known yet but JH did say Lucas was seen by a medical professional.

I wonder if all of his injuries, the noticed weight loss, abrasions, bruises- all of it -was noted in his chart. Another mandated reporter that could help with Child Abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces