Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but if you factor in the cultural traits he was raised with, and it’s a stretch, men were providers and women perhaps the care givers (nurturers) when it came to family.

JH was a good provider. He had a good job and had just moved his family into the perfect little house. One reason was to get custody of EGs boys. Being gone 2/3 of the month or more for driving time, I think she could hide an awful lot from JH.

And no there is no forgiveness for not having someone monitor her after the reports of abuse. That’s not acceptable, and he is going to live with that mistake the rest of his life.

As Marshburn said,”she had him snowed.” He had to play games with her to get to Lucas. He’s trained to do it. JH was not.

EG had a very long time to perfect her skills and only let people see what she wanted them to see. Even in death she wanted to leave an impression of poor me and when that failed she purposely planned her suicide to leave JH with a horrific last image in the home they shared.
BBM
This is along the lines of what I was thinking. Not only did EG lie and manipulate, but I wonder if JH didn't have some firmly traditional ways of thinking along with a good dose of bullheaded-ness.

I've pondered the idea that he also believed EG was too heavy-handed with Lucas, perhaps not calling it abuse but severe discipline, and that he wanted to handle his own business in his own home how he saw fit. I wonder if he thought a "firm talking to" would resolve this -- especially for such a well-behaved boy as JH described Lucas. He couldn't see that Lucas was not only trying to follow the rules, but also walking on eggshells to avoid disappointing in any way, shape, or form. It isn't healthy, but it happens in households across the world every day -- it's like @Elle*Bee mentioned about people who define harsh physical punishment as "discipline", if JH had an idea in his mind of what "abuse" looked like and this didn't fit, he would be defensive toward DCF reports of "lies." I wonder if JH needed to assuage his own guilt by believing Lucas was alive -- in JO's interview, she claimed that JH seemed to realize the truth while EG was in 72 hour hold and restricted from contact. What if he's not even been focused on protecting EG, necessarily, but himself--he couldn't deal with the truth because it meant he missed things and he was wrong and everyone else was right.

The more I try to understand, the more concerned I become for JH's mental well-being -- and yet I also wonder if there's a shared component between JH & EG in that neither like to accept responsibility. Still thinking... mooo.

Yet CRs name keeps popping up, the dead guy who can't speak anymore. Can't tell what he knows,and who do we have here, who knows E.G. and went on live news,and Nancy Grace?
Pointing fingers,and giving his full name.
One thing is certain.
Nancy Grace knows exactly how to reel an in, and expose themselves.
He did tell what he knows. He was interviewed by LE prior to his accident.

I put absolutely no stock in what the kooks on NG said. None. It would not surprise me one bit if they didn't even know who EG was until after Lucas disappeared.

JH and his post..nope nope nope nope nope nope ..sorry I cannot make the jump to what happened to two celebrities this week and what happened on Friday.... THIS is JMO, okay??!! I ,for one want all the ugly facts to come out..I am so tired of the fact that Lucas was beaten for years and someone had their blinders on,then Lucas was thrown on a concrete culvert & covered with branches but the person who did it to him couldn't help it....NO NO NO!!! The person did ALL of this to Lucas and there is no excuse! Okay...will go and slink into my corner.....if I get time out,I am sorry fellow WS but this is so unfair to poor Lucas!!!
BBM -- I echo that 100%
I saw that this weekend and my jaw just dropped and I thought, "He still doesn't get it."

Jamie seems quite protective of JH. I would imagine that if they have met up since Lucas was found that maybe they could clear the air between them, JH could acknowledge clearly to JO that he was wrong in what he said and did regarding her, and if she's willing to forgive and to reach out to him in turn so that they can comfort each other with their memories of Lucas I don't know that's necessarily a problem. Maybe they can help to ground each other through the grief? Sometimes it's easier to try and help someone else than it is to help yourself.

But I don't know how much contact they've had and I don't feel it's any of my business. So to me if JO is having contact with him, then I hope she's putting herself first in that and protecting herself, and if she's not having too much contact with him, that's very understandable.

But, if they do feel they want to work together a bit on plans for the funeral and memorial, I think that might just be about putting Lucas first, because Lucas loved Jamie and JH, and I'm sure Lucas would love to be able to see them on speaking terms and being kind to each other through this time.
I just want to grab her and reign her in. She's too trusting and caring. She defended him while he made her out to be some evil monster kidnapping their son. I might forgive my hubby or anyone that said it about me if that had ever happened in my life, but I wouldn't forget it and after the funeral, I would distance myself as far away as I could go. Thank goodness Lucas was their only tie together. I really worry about her getting too close to him once more. She stands to lose.

I just want to grab her and reign her in. She's too trusting and caring. She defended him while he made her out to be some evil monster kidnapping their son. I might forgive my hubby or anyone that said it about me if that had ever happened in my life, but I wouldn't forget it and after the funeral, I would distance myself as far away as I could go. Thank goodness Lucas was their only tie together. I really worry about her getting too close to him once more. She stands to lose.

Amen. IMO they are both really vulnerable at the moment, and of course they cling to each other over the loss of their son. But that doesn't change the past...

Yep. That image of Jamie at the bridge, you want to reach through the screen and hold her, don't you? And you still want to protect her. I like Jamie very much from what I've seen and heard of her through this case. And throughout it all the only person she's said anything against in public, to my knowledge, is EG, and she had very good reasons for the things she said against EG.

He did tell what he knows. He was interviewed by LE prior to his accident.

I put absolutely no stock in what the kooks on NG said. None. It would not surprise me one bit if they didn't even know who EG was until after Lucas disappeared.

very much agree however i cant help but wonder if CR would have had something of value to add (to LE, not for msm/ng) after Lucas' body was found. something that was/is important but he didnt realize it at the time bc he wasnt suspicious of anything (like maybe something being chipped in the bathroom).

if he was in EGs home overnight, hes one of very few ppl who entered EGs home and maybe the only person who was there for multiple hours to see what the house was like after Lucas disappeared but before he was reported missing.

idk maybe im grasping at straws...

Yep. That image of Jamie at the bridge, you want to reach through the screen and hold her, don't you? And you still want to protect her. I like Jamie very much from what I've seen and heard of her through this case. And throughout it all the only person she's said anything against in public, to my knowledge, is EG, and she had very good reasons for the things she said against EG.
I do, I would love to hug her and make her pain go away, or try to help her in any way. I just think she's got too good of a heart and a forgiving nature, with exception of course, Emily (understandably so). I also do realize that she has to work with JH to put on Lucas' funeral and memorial service, but I just wonder how she can even be in the same room with him, after he didn't trust her enough to know that she was not responsible for Lucas' disappearance. All the credit in the world to her for staying classy and gracious.

very much agree however i cant help but wonder if CR would have had something of value to add (to LE, not for msm/ng) after Lucas' body was found. something that was/is important but he didnt realize it at the time bc he wasnt suspicious of anything (like maybe something being chipped in the bathroom).

if he was in EGs home overnight, hes one of very few ppl who entered EGs home and maybe the only person who was there for multiple hours to see what the house was like after Lucas disappeared but before he was reported missing.

That's actually a really good point :)

I totally agree, and I don't think you're grasping at straws at all. I go back and forth about his death, whether it was truly an accident or was it deliberate. It just seems mighty strange that he was, in my eyes, an important witness to the night before Lucas disappeared, and now he's deceased. Very coincidental, if you ask me.

I do, I would love to hug her and make her pain go away, or try to help her in any way. I just think she's got too good of a heart and a forgiving nature, with exception of course, Emily (understandably so). I also do realize that she has to work with JH to put on Lucas' funeral and memorial service, but I just wonder how she can even be in the same room with him, after he didn't trust her enough to know that she was not responsible for Lucas' disappearance. All the credit in the world to her for staying classy and gracious.
I think JH was really hoping JO did take Lucas. After all, she did say she thought about it. I think it was wishful thinking on his part because the alternatives were just too devastating. But once he knew EG disposed of Lucas, welp his hope of Jamie taking him was totally gone. My impression is that JO always knew EG murdered Lucas and just couldn't convince JH of that. JH had both women telling him the other one did something. He really wanted to go with EG's stories. They weren't so devastating as what JO was saying. Of course, we all knew and know JO was right. Now JH knows too. I can fully understand Jamie forgiving JH. The whole thing is just so sad.

I'm gonna have to go listen to today's NG.

In my mind I feel I have to be open to something happening when JH was still there, but I'm not seeing evidence of it yet. JH, I think in his interview with NG, said that EG had called him and said, "I don't know how you can still love me", and that says to me that EG felt wholly responsible and in her mind it wasn't a result of anything JH had done?

DM hasn't said anything against JH, and I think he has good instincts. I didn't pick up anything that bad (to suggest he was directly involved with Lucas' death or aware after the fact) from JH's words when he did the interview with Jamie.

Link to Nancy Grace podcasts
Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members