Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH and his post..nope nope nope nope nope nope ..sorry I cannot make the jump to what happened to two celebrities this week and what happened on Friday.... THIS is JMO, okay??!! I ,for one want all the ugly facts to come out..I am so tired of the fact that Lucas was beaten for years and someone had their blinders on,then Lucas was thrown on a concrete culvert & covered with branches but the person who did it to him couldn't help it....NO NO NO!!! The person did ALL of this to Lucas and there is no excuse! Okay...will go and slink into my corner.....if I get time out,I am sorry fellow WS but this is so unfair to poor Lucas!!!

Me too. Look at all the pix of sweet Lucas. I don't care if JH was away 3 weeks a month. Hello!!! All the bruises, scrapes, scabs and wounds on poor Lucas' emaciated skin. He suffered immensely physically and emotionally and mentally yet kept smiling .... I have no idea how. My heart hurts and cannot "unsee" what I've seen in this case. Lucas WE haven't forgotten you. This is all about Lucas, no matter what, no excuses. I'm truly sorry Lucas, I wish I could have known you. I love you, Lucas, my forever superhero. You endured more evil than all the other superheroes put together. (((Lucas))) big hugs Lucas.

Moo.

Last edited:
I'm almost finished listening to it now. There were so many questionable "facts" stated that frankly I don't put much stock in anything that's coming out in the NG podcasts. Some of this is just pure ******** and directly contradicts facts that we've been given by LE; and some of them things that were said on her own show - heck she's contradicting her own experts right after they've stated something. And now people are going to take it as gospel. My opinion is that this stuff completely puts the credibility of anything on the podcast into question.

*cue circus music*
Well, remember we were told about the land lord's sighting and that Emily was pregnant, to which neither was true, it turns out.

Lucas Hernandez service to be open to public
Posted: Jun 10, 2018 5:46 AM PDTUpdated: Jun 11, 2018 9:40 AM PDT written by KAKE News

"....We have been out to Lucas’ site and removed some of the items. These include deflated balloons and most of the stuffed animals that were placed out near the bridge by the public. We would like everyone to know that we plan on leaving the rest of the items out at the site until June 24. On that day, we will collect nearly everything in order to display it at Lucas’ Memorial Service, which will be open to the public. We want to preserve and protect all the beautiful things so many left to honor our child. We will be making an announcement regarding Lucas’ services as soon as we finalize a few more details.

Thank you for your support,
Jamie Taylor-Orr and Jonathan Hernandez"

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Back to the practicality and mechanics of suicide by rifle.

Leigh Egan says that a neighbor near the house on Edgemoor reports hearing gunshot around midnight. There was also a drive-by shooting around the same time. So that might cause uncertainty as to which shot was the drive-by and which shot was from the house.

JH discovered EG around 1.30 am. So unsure exactly when the shot happened.

Going to next guess and NG has brought up the three suicide notes. NG asks again why did JH come over. NG says we're waiting on the autopsy report. Now NG has gone to the question of prior reports of abuse on Lucas. NG introduces 'Lori'.

Lori says she believed 'someone/people' were looking the other way as regards abuse on Lucas.

NG plays tape snippet of JH talking on earlier NG show, snippet focused on the report by EG of Lucas going missing.

Back to the body language/statement analysis expert.

She thinks there's conflict in JH's words and she interprets that as JH did want to go search and was stopped by something/someone. She says JH seems passive and possibly making excuses for EG. Another guest chimes in about frustrations of partners of abusive parents keeping quiet/covering up being a problem. NG says she wants to defend JH on some of this, tells story about her own father having a job that kept him away from home a lot. And JH also has a job that takes him away from home for weeks at a time, and that seems to be the periods when the abuse occurred, not when he was home.

NG says the two women guests on last show were pointing fingers at JH as the one committing the longterm abuse of Lucas, NG says that's not what police reports show. (Edit. I'm not sure which reports NG was referring to? Maybe the CINC report?)

Over to Leigh Egan. Egan can't personally see how he could be ignorant of all that abuse. NG says she doesn't think JH was actually committing the abuse. Back to Egan who says sure he might not have been doing it but can't imagine how he could have been totally ignorant. Egan also mentioned LE being called to some DV reports between JH and EG.

NG talks about violence in homes with DV and how there's a risk of that not remaining between only the adults but also spreading to the child/ren in the home.

Back to Lori(?) her personal thoughts, she talks about the maybe dates (10th/11th) for Lucas' passing. She thinks JH and EG got into an argument and that's when JH left. She seems to be muddled about the date JH left, because she's saying she thinks JH was home when Lucas was killed and then left for NM. NG is questioning this. Lori says that her opinions are based a lot on his attitude that she's observed. She thinks there's a question over the date JH left for NM, she questions the assertion of "neighbor boy" who says he saw Lucas on the 11th, and she thinks JH was also there to assist in the disposal of the body.

NG turns to Leigh Egan and NG says she thinks Lori's theory can't fit with the evidential timeline. Leigh says there's one credible witness in seeing Lucas prior to 17th and that's the one whose children played with Lucas on 11th, but JH went back to work on the 9th. So from that Leigh doesn't think JH was there when it all happened.

Last edited:

NG says we're waiting on autopsy report and asks one of her guests about the three suicide notes.

Guest responds with his knowledge of suicide notes. He's worked a lot of suicides. Atypical to find a suicide note. Fact that there's three notes gives him pause, notes need a close look at in his opinion. Back to autopsy and why it's taking so long. Don't know how much there is to work with and what the chances are of there being enough left to get good evidence of what happened to cause Lucas' death...could be very difficult.

NG says she was actually referring to autopsy of EG! Was it homicide or suicide?

Guest says it takes time to do that autopsy, will probably want to do tox as well as verify things like trajectory etc (back to mechanics of suicide by rifle)

NG does not think there could have been multiple shots if it was suicide.

Back to the three notes. Another guest says the number 1 'lying number' is three. Three is often indicative of lying, for example something happened at three o' clock, and she has a flag from that on 'three' notes.

Back again to mechanics of suicide by rifle...

Back to the question of suicide v homicide. Were there signs of struggle on her body, scratches on her body, nail scrapings in case she scratched someone who was attacking her. All these things need to be checked on autopsy.

Guest says that also JH and EG's cellphone records around the time of the shooting/suicide need to be checked.

First person on scene would be prime suspect (if any) for homicide in an apparent suicide. LE will be checking up on him and what time he arrived etc, but that doesn't necessarily follow in NG's opinion that he did kill EG.

Guest says that any suicide is treated as a homicide until it's proven to be suicide. Must look at everything related to the death to understand its context.

NG: Three main considerations: presence of weapon at scene, self-inflicted wounds, intent of victim to commit suicide.

NG replays tape of 2 women on prvious show, the part where one of them claims JH said he wasn't sure he wouldn't kill EG if he met up with her.

NG says that while JH was in the home there is no evidence to her understanding that JH shot EG. NG also says these two women said a whole load of crazy and bear that in mind when considering their opinions.

Closing music is playing. End of show.

Back to the question of suicide v homicide. Were there signs of struggle on her body, scratches on her body, nail scrapings in case she scratched someone who was attacking her. All these things need to be checked on autopsy.

Guest says that also JH and EG's cellphone records around the time of the shooting/suicide need to be checked.

First person on scene would be prime suspect (if any) for homicide in an apparent suicide. LE will be checking up on him and what time he arrived etc, but that doesn't necessarily follow in NG's opinion that he did kill EG.

Guest says that any suicide is treated as a homicide until it's proven to be suicide. Must look at everything related to the death to understand its context.

NG: Three main considerations: presence of weapon at scene, self-inflicted wounds, intent of victim to commit suicide.

NG replays tape of 2 women on prvious show, the part where one of them claims JH said he wasn't sure he wouldn't kill EG if he met up with her.

NG says that while JH was in the home there is no evidence to her understanding that JH shot EG. NG also says these two women said a whole load of crazy and bear that in mind when considering their opinions.

Closing music is playing. End of show.
Thanks!
I love the fact that Nancy said those two women said a whole lot of crazy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads