Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to go listen to today's NG.

In my mind I feel I have to be open to something happening when JH was still there, but I'm not seeing evidence of it yet. JH, I think in his interview with NG, said that EG had called him and said, "I don't know how you can still love me", and that says to me that EG felt wholly responsible and in her mind it wasn't a result of anything JH had done?

DM hasn't said anything against JH, and I think he has good instincts. I didn't pick up anything that bad (to suggest he was directly involved with Lucas' death or aware after the fact) from JH's words when he did the interview with Jamie.

Link to Nancy Grace podcasts
Crime Stories with Nancy Grace
DM and JO haven't said anything bad about JH. I'm sure JO has some bad feelings toward JH for not protecting Lucas tho. I think DM would agree with that. But they don't think JH had anything to do with or knew anything about his death on the day it happened.

Is that who wrote the Dr. note saying that Lucas's injuries were consistent with a fall?
Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall."
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

I've heard the question asked and don't recall the answer - are mandated reporters required to report in the personal lives as well, or only when "on the clock"? I was thinking it was only when in regard to work (although I would hope they would at all times, even if it's not required).
People that I know who are reporters have called day and night as soon as they knew of the abuse.

Is that who wrote the Dr. note saying that Lucas's injuries were consistent with a fall?
That was what I was questioning since the truth came out that Lucas did see a medical professional a few weeks before JH left for work. I do not know if they did write the injuries or if the note received was forged. And thanks for posting that Seattle. I should have done that

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall."
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
Bet we know who wrote that one!

He did tell what he knows. He was interviewed by LE prior to his accident.

I put absolutely no stock in what the kooks on NG said. None. It would not surprise me one bit if they didn't even know who EG was until after Lucas disappeared.
Afterwards he can no longer speak, and I'm not sure but anything he said before his death could be now be hearsay? ( in a court of law)
I'm not convinced This woman SE, Or the other woman Nacy Grace interviewed.is not connected to EG, or someone connected to her.
This case just keeps getting crazier,and crazier.

Unanswered questions in the death of little Lucas Hernandez--June 11

The first thing they're talking about is EG's suicide. Nancy asks who was living in the house. Leigh Egan says unsure but she thinks it was EG alone in the house and JH had moved out after EG was released the latest time.

They're then playing the DM audio again where he says that his biggest question is where did EG get the gun....I'm thinking that he's not asking Why was EG in the house? And DM also said about the house being searched and no gun was there. So I'm wondering if Leigh Egan might be right that JH had moved out and was letting EG stay in the house?

I just hit pause on it so I could come and tell you guys that part! I'll go back to it now.

I listened today to the podcast. Lori (assumed name) a former Kansas social worker said she felt that JH was home when LH went missing She did say that it was only her opinion.. NG and another expert (Leigh Eagen) weighed in and said" No, the neighbor saw Lucas with her boys on the 11th. Listen around the 30.00 mark

Last edited:

So they played the DM audio with DM asking where did EG get the gun.

Nancy turns to one of her guests and says that the house and everything around it must have been so thoroughly searched. Surely no one would have given her a gun?

The guest says there was a rifle found at EG's feet. They go into the mechanics of suicide by rifle...Then NG talks about the stats of female suicide by gun/rifle. Back to the guest and more mechanics of the act. (So if you don't want to listen to a glob of talk on this subject you might not want to listen to this episode.)

Guest goes back to asking how she got the weapon. Guest also questions why is JH going back to that house when EG is the prime suspect in killing his son?

Last edited:
I listened today to the podcast. Lori (assumed name) a former Kansas social worker said she felt that JH was home when LH went missing She did say that it was only her opinion.. NG and another expert (Lee Eagen) weighed in and said" No, the neighbor saw Lucas with her boys on the 11th.
Oh God, why would she say this? Does she know something we don't know?

I listened today to the podcast. Lori (assumed name) a former Kansas social worker said she felt that JH was home when LH went missing. NG and another expert weighed in and said" No, the neighbor saw Lucas with her boys on the 11th.

IMO I doubt JH has anything to do it with it, but I think it’s important to confirm he wasn’t there when Lucas passed. (I do think he ignored the abuse on Lucas, but that’s just my opinion.)

Got a message stating one of my comments was deleted. All the jargon and initials and what can and can not be posted is hard to follow....so, with that said...I will simply watch. Keep talking folks.., but in My opinion there are things that I believe people on here don't know. I just hope this all comes out and more people are brought to justice. MOO!

Next guest is the body language/statement analysis expert who was on another recent NG podcast about Lucas. (Susan Constantine)

NG says that sometimes people intuit whether they think someone is telling truth or lies but this expert has deeper methods of doing that... After listening to all the DM/EG audio what does the expert think? Expert says that from listening to the whole tape she has no doubt in her mind that EG killed Lucas. Expert then talks a bit about how statement analysis is done and how it gives clues.

NG asks what the expert learned from EG's words. Expert says EG said "I did Lucas so wrong" and explains her analysis of this set of words and what the expert can draw from it. Says that a bit of remorse indicated from apparent crying, that EG is basically admitting her guilt in that sentence and she's affirming that guilt in the next sentence she said (that's the God honest truth) but there's also deception indicated.

I listened today to the podcast. Lori (assumed name) a former Kansas social worker said she felt that JH was home when LH went missing She did say that it was only her opinion.. NG and another expert (Lee Eagen) weighed in and said" No, the neighbor saw Lucas with her boys on the 11th. Listen around the 30.00 mark
I'm almost finished listening to it now. There were so many questionable "facts" stated that frankly I don't put much stock in anything that's coming out in the NG podcasts. Some of this is just pure ******** and directly contradicts facts that we've been given by LE; and some of them things that were said on her own show - heck she's contradicting her own experts right after they've stated something. And now people are going to take it as gospel. My opinion is that this stuff completely puts the credibility of anything on the podcast into question.

*cue circus music*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member