Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
I love the fact that Nancy said those two women said a whole lot of crazy! :D

She didn't use those words. That was my interpretation of her words, but I'm sure that's what she meant!

I tried to be careful to note when I was giving my opinions as opposed to paraphrasing their words, but it is a mixture of both as opposed to an attempt to transcribe properly.

Have either of these been officially confirmed as not being true?

I'm not being snarky here, I've been trying sooo hard to stay caught up and it's all going too fast!

I am also curious about the who came to the conclusion the LL sighting was incorrect. I read that the LL had gotten the dates mixed up... but, I have never come across a sited link.

I hope that EG wasn't pregnant, and I can't put myself into the position of an expectant father, but that would be one reason why I'd let her stay in the house on Edgemoor after she came out (and move out to make way for her). Otherwise I'd rather she went into a halfway house.

Also, if EG was staying in the house, does that mean none of her relatives wanted her to stay with them? If she was pregnant would they look differently on letting her stay with them? Maybe that's a sign she wasn't pregnant.

She didn't use those words. That was my interpretation of her words, but I'm sure that's what she meant!

I tried to be careful to note when I was giving my opinions as opposed to paraphrasing their words, but it is a mixture of both as opposed to an attempt to transcribe properly.
Then I like that you said it! Great interpretation!
Thanks again for doing all that.

I hope that EG wasn't pregnant, and I can't put myself into the position of an expectant father, but that would be one reason why I'd let her stay in the house on Edgemoor after she came out (and move out to make way for her). Otherwise I'd rather she went into a halfway house.

Also, if EG was staying in the house, does that mean none of her relatives wanted her to stay with them? If she was pregnant would they look differently on letting her stay with them? Maybe that's a sign she wasn't pregnant.
I can't even imagine feeling safe living there......either one of them! This has been very much in the public eye and where the home is has been broadcasted.
I wonder if someone gave her the rifle for her own protection. I wonder if someone gave it to her in case she wanted to commit suicide too.

Then I like that you said it! Great interpretation!
Thanks again for doing all that.

Thank you and you're very welcome. I figured that as some posters had said there were some very interesting bits in there and not everyone can listen to podcasts that I'd try and get the flavor of as much of it as I could typed out :)

Thank you and you're very welcome. I figured that as some posters had said there were some very interesting bits in there and not everyone can listen to podcasts that I'd try and get the flavor of as much of it as I could typed out :)
Good job! I've never done that before. I would think it would be nerve wracking!

Oh I think the ex will go through with this- JH hurt HIS son. In my opinion, if that were my child, the gloves would be off, no matter who it was or whatever they were currently going through. Let's not forget, this happened before Lucas disappeared, and there was previous domestic altercations in the past to which his children may have witnessed. He might also do this to make sure JH doesn't have a chance to harm another child again, meaning, his own.

I'm not disagreeing, but it's also possible that the ex backs off because he doesn't want his young sons going through any more trauma via testifying in court after their mother just killed herself. The courts may feel JH needs to face the charge, or the DA could offer a deal of some kind due to the overwhelming circumstances. It's such a big mess, I could see it going either way. Just s thought. I don't have any idea which is more likely.

Edited: auto text is silly and then I had another thought lol

So, what are the facts that we know are facts? I feel like there's been so much we knew and then it changed, I want to know what we really know!

Lucas is deceased. Questionable circumstances
CR is deceased. Questionable circumstances
EG is deceased. Questionable circumstances

Going back to an article dated June 1st, (because I am a real tortoise lol!) to highlight a part (in bold) that always had me wondering what DM meant:

“The very first bridge I get to, I lay down on the ground and peek my head underneath, and there I see the top of Lucas’ head. And then I see all these branches on top,” Marshburn told Grace, adding that elements of the crime scene had washed away in the months since Lucas was reported missing. “There’s nothing there except for him and what’s near him, on top of him and all,” Marshburn told Grace.

He was “laying there exactly as she described.”

Recordings on 'Nancy Grace' reveal how investigator persuaded Lucas' stepmom to talk

I'm not disagreeing, but it's also possible that the ex backs off because he doesn't want his young so sorry going through any more trauma via testifying in court after their mother just killed herself. The courts may feel JH needs to face the charge, or the DA could offer a deal of some kind due to the overwhelming circumstances. It's such a big mess, I could see it going either way. (-:
The point I was making was that EG's ex no longer has the need to proceed. His children are safe.
Now, if JH did hurt this little boy he should be held accountable so that it's on record. I doubt he will serve any time, but probably probation and anger classes. That's if he is found guilty.

I'm not disagreeing, but it's also possible that the ex backs off because he doesn't want his young sons going through any more trauma via testifying in court after their mother just killed herself. The courts may feel JH needs to face the charge, or the DA could offer a deal of some kind due to the overwhelming circumstances. It's such a big mess, I could see it going either way. Just s thought. I don't have any idea which is more likely.

Edited: auto text is silly and then I had another thought lol
At this point I don’t know that the ex has any sway in this case against JH. I would assume the state or county would be the ones to proceed or dismiss and I’m doubtful they would dismiss. IMO.

Something I did forget to notate was that NG said she has seen the photos of under the bridge, from before Lucas' body was removed.

She said that it was hard to tell what she was looking at, she could see the sun-bleached hair, and that a lot of debris (branches/twigs etc) was present that impeded getting a clear view. (paraphrased)

Going back to an article dated June 1st, (because I am a real tortoise lol!) to highlight a part (in bold) that always had me wondering what DM meant:

“The very first bridge I get to, I lay down on the ground and peek my head underneath, and there I see the top of Lucas’ head. And then I see all these branches on top,” Marshburn told Grace, adding that elements of the crime scene had washed away in the months since Lucas was reported missing. “There’s nothing there except for him and what’s near him, on top of him and all,” Marshburn told Grace.

He was “laying there exactly as she described.”

Recordings on 'Nancy Grace' reveal how investigator persuaded Lucas' stepmom to talk
What would elements of the crime scene be?

At this point I don’t know that the ex has any sway in this case against JH. I would assume the state or county would be the ones to proceed or dismiss and I’m doubtful they would dismiss. IMO.
Depends on the evidence. I would be surprised if the dad would allow his son to have to go thru anymore right now. But who knows! Maybe it would be good for him to know nobody gets away with hurting him! He might need that empowerment.
You know, I could see the judge doing this in chamber if the little boy needs to take the stand. But JH has the right to face his accuser so I think he would have to be in there too.
I'll bet they just offer him a plea and he's just going to go nolo contendere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member