Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding JH going to work while EG was with the PI, I think he was still fleeced into thinking she was such a great person and knew nknothi about the disappearance, so he figured it would be another day of looking for Lucas with no results, so he went back to work and life as usual.

I do not think that JH would be walking the streets if they had even the most minuscule proof to be had that he killed EG. EG killed EG.

I don’t know.... EG was walking the streets and there was ample proof of her at a minimum hiding Lucas’ body. Heck, she admitted it. Although to be honest, I do think EG killed herself. I’m just kinda ticked LE let her out in the first place. She was a danger to herself obviously and others imo.

Regarding JH going to work while EG was with the PI, I think he was still fleeced into thinking she was such a great person and knew nknothi about the disappearance, so he figured it would be another day of looking for Lucas with no results, so he went back to work and life as usual.

Even so, how do you go about your daily life when your 5 year old son is missing? I know everyone reacts different, but I wouldn't be functional at any level.

I don’t know.... EG was walking the streets and there was ample proof of her at a minimum hiding Lucas’ body. Heck, she admitted it. Although to be honest, I do think EG killed herself. I’m just kinda ticked LE let her out in the first place. She was a danger to herself obviously and others imo.

Good post!!!!

ive wondered if DM told JH that going back to work would ease EG and get her more likely to start talking. like if EG thought JH was on her side (re Lucas' has been missing for months and the PI will likely be working on this case for awhile since nobody knows where his body is, it makes sense for JH to make money for the family/save time off for when the PI starts making progress. JH also going to work could have signified to EG that EG & JH were a pair and that JH was confident while he went to work, EG could guide the PI "they" were using to find Lucas. overall, maybe coaxing EG into a false sense of comfort?

Rest in peace, Lucas. :(

Lucas Hernandez's Obituary on Wichita Eagle

December 03, 2012-February, 2018. Beloved son, brother, grandchild and nephew, tragically left this world in February, 2018. Lucas was a child full of love, hope and joy. He brightened every life he touched and made the world a better place.

Oh wow.

But, I am concerned for all the names put out there...especially the children!

Everything i am about to say is from my experience and my opinion.

JH probably did like the convience of EG to to care for kids. I think he didnt move them to new mexico for ease of JO visits.

I also was hospitalized at one point in my life for suicidal tendencies. They diagnosed me as bipolar. I later in life found out i actually just had hormonal imbalance. I wish drs would look at that first before jumping the gun on bipolar depression diagnosis first.

So just because she was diagnosed does not make it so. She could definitely just have hormonal imbalance especially with all the pregnancies. I do believe also she is narcisstic. She fits that profile 100 percent. I also believe she also had a major codependence thing going on.

I also believe if JO knew background about EG, custody could have been renegotiated very easily. I do not think JO had any idea until the last few months about how bad EG was. She did not lose custody afterall, that was her choice for the better of Lucas.

I do not believe JH killed EG. When my brother killed himself, they out his wife's hands in bags to be tested for gunshot residue and i believe she had to give them her clothes and get a change on the scene.

I fully believe EG killed herself. She couldnt cope with that many people seeing her in a negative light. JH had even gone against her. I believe she also contacted him so he would find her there to show him. It was her final act to have the last word.

I still believe she killed him by beating him to hard the last time and hid him by herself. I believe she had helo explaining the bruises, but not the final act which took Lucas's life.

I believe the PI did read JH mannerisms and body language when he spoke with him the first day. JH is only guilty of standing up for EG when people accused her of beating Lucas.

December 03, 2012-February, 2018. Beloved son, brother, grandchild and nephew, tragically left this world in February, 2018. Lucas was a child full of love, hope and joy. He brightened every life he touched and made the world a better place.

Damn, I was ok until I saw his obituary. Makes it all so final. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Fly high, Lucas.

I just read this and cried.
Rest in peace Lucas. There is no more pain, no more tears, no more fear anymore. Only love and light surrounds you now little one.
My prayers go out to all who were blessed to know and love Lucas.

Now I may have misinterpreted things, but I think DM sort of indicated in his interviews that JH being there was hindering communicating with EG. I can imagine that she might have been clammed up and not want to admit to anything in JH's presence since his support/opinion was likely very impt to her. He also might not have been ready to hear certain lines of inquiry. JH was perhaps, unwittingly, serving as a kind of buffer, impeding frank discussion. With him gone, DM and his colleague would have had an easier time at wearing down EG's defense mechanisms and getting to the truth of the situation. For example, her talking more openly about using meth.

So very sad, hopefully some day they will be able to put a day of his leaving this earth.
Fly high with the angels sweet boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675