Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6. I think in spite of his love for her, she knew it was over and it made her angry, the most angry. And the night if June 7 she wrote the suicide notes, for added drama rolled one and slipped it into the engagement ring she would never wear as his wife.

She couldn’t face jail. She want anyone special in a cell but a perverted child abuser labeled for life as a monster. She’d show everyone, she had control to avoid it all. And she did.

EG thought about it long enough to smoke 4 cigarettes in the house. She had always gone outside to smoke or to the garage. She had given some careful thought how she would end her life.

Can you tell me how we know these things? Did I miss something while I was ill?

I hope that you are feeling better, Yellow Rose. Hugs.

While I have no doubt Lucas was abused and perhaps not nurtured in the way a child should be, I can't help but wonder.
Based on what we have read and heard in MSM, Lucas had bruises, he had been sick for "weeks" was vomiting and needing to wear pullups.
As a pediatric nurse my mind heads straight to Type 1 juvenile diabetes.
Losing weight despite eating well, changes in levels of conciousness, stomach pain, vomiting etc.
Yes he was reportedly seen by a medical professional and there were notes provided to the school.
I doubt the validity of these.
In my mind it's lack of evidence.
No medical professional just "assumes" any symptoms like this are due to a "fall" from monkey bars or tripping over a shoelace or the flu. A workup is needed for answers.
If he was vomiting for as long as it seems, the child would experience a certain percentage of weight loss that would necessitate a hospital admission for a work up and electrolytes/ IV fluids at the very least.
X-rays, CT scans and MRI to look for serious injuries like internal bleeding or blockages.
How many siblings that he was around were experiencing similar symptoms? The "flu" is contagious. Did EG or JH have similar symptoms?
My guess is NO ONE else in the family was ill, hence the playground story had to evolve.
What if it was a combination of a severe new illness that was causing the clumsiness, the withdrawal from those around him and a possible change in his attitude, resulting in increasing discipline/abuse because he was unable to control what was happening to him?

Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms
*I can only paste one link at a time
I'll add more shortly.
MOO
Symptoms of the onset of Type 1 juvenile diabetes:
*Extreme weakness and/or tiredness
*Extreme thirst—dehydration
*Increased urination
*Abdominal pain
*Nausea and/or vomiting
*Blurry vision
*Wounds that don’t heal well
*Irritability or quick mood changes
http://www.jdrf.org/t1d-resources/symptoms/children/
Add in a father who is rarely home to observe the interaction between child and woman caring for him and a move with 2 children in tow and said father heading out if town 48 hours later, yes... it is POSSIBLE (not probable) that Lucas could have been experiencing severe ketoacidosis or extremely high blood sugars. (Hyperglycemia)
Was his urine or blood sugar ever checked?
Were his electrolytes checked?
Was he weighed at each visit?
If given Zofran( I am not familiar with children being given this medication unless it is for nausea related to chemotherapy and or radiation.)
Is there any warning for diabetic patients?
** I'll look into this. I've never heard of them, but I'm retired now so, I can't really say for 100%
I hope that ANY notes provided to the school are thoroughly ivestigated.
MOO
The person who wrote them (if truly in the medical field and qualified to authorize such a note) may also have something to hide and wrote the notes to cover their own backside
OR the notes were forged by someone with "enough" medical knowledge that someone lacking it would never second guess the explanation.

All my concerns at this moment.
They change hourly!

I love your post and all the time you put into it.
This condition needs to just be known about so much more in general. Tired of those going into diabetic coma being called in as 'drunks' passed out and being ignored instead of 911.
Another thing to mandate into public health to prevent kids from suffering under neglect and worse, others attempting to excuse abuse on it.

How telling how Lucas had bruising for YEARS and his family knew he wasn't some clumsy kid ' doing it to himself' as EG insinuated.
It wasn't new. It was EG. His newly broken nose at end of January 2018 comes from a force that simply knocking into something at 40 pounds at his height cannot account for.
This is a child who'd had good medical care, he had overcome issues early in life & had a whole team of professionals rooting for him.
One by one they were removed, and he was isolated to death.

The moment she came into his life, all these symptoms began.

The same symptoms her own sons had had. The same disease they suffered until a judge intervened on their behalf.

EG lost weight, Lucas lost weight. Control issues, not diabetes.

We owe it to him to not pretend it away simply because the 'knowns' fit a similar profile to something else. If anything, let the very real common factors of the lesser known ills become so well understood so as to avoid any mistaking torture for 'normal' under a chronic condition.

Yesterday morning on his FB page, JH "shared" a quote that says the following:

His posts now make more sense than they've had in months.

I'd never seen a parent of a missing child only put one single notice up and camp out like he did. And oh how I know the working far from children back home struggle.
The ones who believe their child is taken and alive are actively sharing and begging for the child to come home.
Something between us is awakened, I listen, and dig relentlessly for mere possibility of a lead. I had no such spark for JH; his held a hollow ring, finally only followed my habitual hunt for perps and predators to satisfy my own mind, as gauge of what was and wasn't in this arena.

Realized last night I've only been at that almost 19 months. Such a short span with as many scared loved ones I've lost count (mainly in respect to a job well done, time to move on). Perhaps a few hundred but my heart knows it's nothing so low.

They always ask for help, and pour more of private selves out than anyone would ever believe possible because they know the missing needs the world to care as well... They become leaders and motivators within weeks. They want to hear something is happening in that place where colors faded and time stopped ticking, and every waking moment takes them back to the last time they saw their reason to live and are haunted horribly with What Ifs.
Our entire society is awash in tears of those endlessly searching. These countless whom exist where few feel like looking. It's nothing much to take a small portion of this burden... but I balked at the lightness of the load in his hands- was this from the intense efforts of many?
I think not, other parents have had that handy privilege and clearly shown us quite openly what we were lifting up as they could finally breathe enough to speak of it.
This one made a deal with the devil and knowing that much was enough to bypass the awful stage to bargaining with her further.

This one needed only google his GF and rest assured of what his heart wanted to hear all along; perhaps for him this peace of mind is nothing more than mere absence of consuming questions.

Odd he has zero problem with EG dumping his son like he's an old tire,or a sack of trash.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
IKR? Wouldn't he even be a little upset that Emily didn't notice anything wrong enough to call a doctor or take Lucas to the ER? That maybe he could have been helped? Her saying she found him dead in bed is enough for JH to need to wait for the full autopsy report before placing blame? SMDH

He seems more interested in complaining about how the "public" expects him to grieve than he is in learning how his son died. It reminds me of Leanna Harris, Cooper's mom - leave me alone but look at meeee.

IMO there's no complicated, emotional back story here. With JH it's simply what you see is what you get. He's concerned with what people think of him and by extension what people think of Emily - making her evil shines a bad light on him and he can't stand that. MOO.

(posting from way back in the thread...)
I remember in the interview with DM, he stated he had a conversation with JH concerning guns in the home. He said with confidence there were none, so I'm assuming JH led him to believe so. So WHY was there still a weapon in the top of the closet? Things that make you go hmmmmmm

DM said he searched the house and said JH didn’t own any weapons. We know the latter isn’t true. We don’t know about the former.

I mentioned this up thread, but it was at like 2am and I think it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Because it is still weighing heavily on my mind, I wanted to throw it out there once more to see if any of you have any thoughts about it.

3 suicide notes.
JH only knows what one said and that was the one for MH.
Assuming the other 2 were for her boys, she did not leave JH a note.

Why, after all that had happened just before her suicide, do you all think she felt no need to say any final words to JH?

I mentioned this up thread, but it was at like 2am and I think it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Because it is still weighing heavily on my mind, I wanted to throw it out there once more to see if any of you have any thoughts about it.

3 suicide notes.

Why, after all that had happened just before her suicide, do you all think she felt no need to say any final words to JH?
IMO the note that he read was written to him and that’s why Le allowed him to read it.

From experience he'll be having those nightmares for many many many years. No doubt in my mind.

I have to wonder how JH will react to the autopsy results for Lucas.

If the cause and manner of his death can't be determined, I just know that he will continue to believe that EG was innocent of EVERYTHING...his death and all of the abuse allegations. This makes me feel sick to my stomach.

But how will JH react if the results show, for example, that Lucas suffered a blunt force trauma, or the toxicology results show an overdose of a substance that killed him?

Maybe with the proof that Lucas was killed, he will have "nightmares for many many many years."

I don't think I agree with that at all. There is nothing to say JH knew where LH was or had anything to do with it, and multiple interviews with LE, DM, and a lie detector test seem to corroborate that. I think in his grief, he's struggling to believe he allowed this to happen to LH, and he isn't thinking ahead at what else could happen (EG hurts him or herself with the gun). He's trying to get through the next 10 minutes, not focusing on the next days or weeks .
I Some people can pass detector tests. It is in how they interpret the tion being asked. He clearly is being vague with his responses until COD is determined. He could get off Scott free as EG was covering for his part in all of this . If nothing is found in the autopsy.

DM said he searched the house and said JH didn’t own any weapons. We know the latter isn’t true. We don’t know about the former.

Do you remember where it was said that Marshburn searched the house? I'm guessing it was a Nancy Grace podcast? I am looking, but thought I'd ask anyway.

This is the one where he says, "We pretty much nailed that down that there was no gun in that house." and "And I just wanna know how she got a gun to that house and in that house and, you know, I just wanna make sure that Jonathan and Jamie are okay."

David Marshburn speaks about the death of Emily Glass

3 suicide notes.

I think she left him the clearest message possible “this is what you did to me”. The picture of her bloody brains blasted all over the room when he found her.

ETA: Just saw Zoriah posted as well ;)
IIRC the police were called and they refused to look at Lucas. Beyond that, I'm not sure what was going on and I don't want to put out incorrect info, but I want to say the family was preparing to take him to ER when EG showed up to collect him -- I don't know if JO was even aware that JH had called EG to come get him?

I can understand her calling JH, thinking he was reasonable and that Lucas' well-being would be priority to him -- perhaps a "help me understand what's happening here" phone call?

It's hard to say what's going on in these split-second moments that could have had a lot of people involved during a funeral -- perhaps if JO had pictures she thought it was better for Lucas in that moment to go with EG without angering her? This event precipitated the family calls to DCF, both in KS and New Mexico
I can't address why JO gave EG Lucas after JH sent her to pick up Lucas but I can really relate as to why she felt the need to call him and ream him a new one. Just saying.

I haven’t said it because I felt like no one else shared this sentiment but regarding JH still being with EG:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Maybe he thought she’d tell him what happened eventually. Maybe she threatened his other children. She seemed clinically to be a “hot mess”.
Tssiemer, I always look forward to reading your posts and I must say, you are being so kind when you describe EG a "hot mess".

IKR? Wouldn't he even be a little upset that Emily didn't notice anything wrong enough to call a doctor or take Lucas to the ER? That maybe he could have been helped? Her saying she found him dead in bed is enough for JH to need to wait for the full autopsy report before placing blame? SMDH

He seems more interested in complaining about how the "public" expects him to grieve than he is in learning how his son died. It reminds me of Leanna Harris, Cooper's mom - leave me alone but look at meeee.

IMO there's no complicated, emotional back story here. With JH it's simply what you see is what you get. He's concerned with what people think of him and by extension what people think of Emily - making her evil shines a bad light on him and he can't stand that. MOO.
IMO, you really hit the nail on the head here. Every time I listen to JH I hear a totally disconnected individual who is mimicking what he thinks people expect to hear. I do not hear genuine feelings, grief or emotion. It is like listening to a robot. He is only concerned with how something affects him personally. I can't post what I'm really feeling right now, KWIM?

Do you remember where it was said that Marshburn searched the house? I'm guessing it was a Nancy Grace podcast? I am looking, but thought I'd ask anyway.

This is the one where he says, "We pretty much nailed that down that there was no gun in that house." and "And I just wanna know how she got a gun to that house and in that house and, you know, I just wanna make sure that Jonathan and Jamie are okay."

David Marshburn speaks about the death of Emily Glass

Right! I've only heard that he cautioned JH about any weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1