Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember where it was said that Marshburn searched the house? I'm guessing it was a Nancy Grace podcast? I am looking, but thought I'd ask anyway.

This is the one where he says, "We pretty much nailed that down that there was no gun in that house." and "And I just wanna know how she got a gun to that house and in that house and, you know, I just wanna make sure that Jonathan and Jamie are okay."

David Marshburn speaks about the death of Emily Glass
JMO but I think that DM simply asked JH if there were any weapons in the home and JH didn't see the need to be truthful.

JMO but I think that DM simply asked JH if there were any weapons in the home and JH didn't see the need to be truthful.

Well, that's where I'm at too. I was going to re-listen to the Nancy Grace podcasts, but didn't have time and then realized that there was probably nothing about guns in those podcasts because they were before EG's death. I just don't remember reading that the house was searched, but I certainly could have missed it.

Speaking of JH seemingly being in lala land.....I have some relatives that are like this. If the truth of bad events hit them in the face they wouldn't believe it! And they would find a way to blame it on someone other than their loved one. They would find away around looking at the truth! It's maddening to say the least. So, when I hear JH's reactions I would think he's lived a great deal of his life in denials.

Well, that's where I'm at too. I was going to re-listen to the Nancy Grace podcasts, but didn't have time and then realized that there was probably nothing about guns in those podcasts because they were before EG's death. I just don't remember reading that the house was searched, but I certainly could have missed it.
Yes, it is very difficult to pick the flowers among so many weeds, isn't it?

Speaking of JH seemingly being in lala land.....I have some relatives that are like this. If the truth of bad events hit them in the face they wouldn't believe it! And they would find a way to blame it on someone other than their loved one. They would find away around looking at the truth! It's maddening to say the least. So, when I hear JH's reactions I would think he's lived a great deal of his life in denials.
Yes! This.

Honestly, I can't for the life of me understand why JH was going to stay there that night or at all, knowing EG was there. JH also said it was his AR so he must have brought it there for her (or their)protection after DM searched the house or it was always there. But I think JH is lucky to be alive.

DM talks about the guns on the June 22nd podcast at 20:00. Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

Apologies if this has been posted. Charlie O'Hara weighs in on new information Jonathan revealed during his
interview

Eyewitness News legal expert Charley O'Hara weighed in on the new information Jonathan revealed during his interview.

"It appears the stories just don't seem to be consistent, they keep changing from both Mr. Hernandez and Ms. Glass, and it's just - I'm very curious as to what's going on." O'Hara says.

It's a case with many unanswered questions, and the interview with Jonathan Hernandez on "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace" just adds to them.

"That's as far as I know, I only know that much from what David told me - that she found him in the bed one morning, or evening - not specific, then she panicked." said Jonathan during the interview. "Never said why she panicked, and went and hid him."

"We used to have an accessory after the fact crime, where for instance if someone had helped hide a body after the person is deceased, that would be a crime." says O'Hara.

Now, he says hiding Lucas' body would fall under obstruction.

"I mean, this case appears to have obstruction of justice all over it."

"She said that she had panicked - I'm not sure if it's because she was smoking meth, which I had no knowledge of." Jonathan said in another portion of the interview.

"If she didn't in any way cause the death, or have anything to do with the death - again, it's obstruction." says O'Hara. "You're not supposed to use drugs, but it'd be just obstruction."

During the podcast, Jonathan mentions Lucas being sick before his disappearance - something O'Hara says should be easy to find out.

"I assume they took him to a doctor here in this region, and they should be able to find those medical records and find out what they did, and what the report shows - at least the medical reports show - what condition he was in when he came in."

As for whether or not what was said is actually true, O'Hara says if we're patient, we'll find out.

Lucas Hernandez' dad reveals one of Emily Glass' suicide notes on Nancy Grace

DM talks about the guns on the June 22nd podcast at 20:00. Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

Thank you so much! They replay the same audio of David Marshburn as the 6-minute clip from KSN and then Jonathan describes the gun. Still nothing about the house being searched, but I quit listening when they moved on to the suicide notes.

@lonetraveler - I'm still in the weeds, lol. :(

Honestly, I can't for the life of me understand why JH was going to stay there that night or at all, knowing EG was there. JH also said it was his AR so he must have brought it there for her (or their)protection after DM searched the house or it was always there. But I think JH is lucky to be alive.

JH must have realized that DM was smarter than anyone he ever met. He was so thankful that he said they were life-long friends or similar. DM's advice was to make sure there were no guns in the house, and don't ever go to the house. DM knew that EG was suicidal and JH was obviously alerted to this, and warned that if she killed herself he would be the main suspect if he was there.

JH totally ignored this uber street wise, friend for life PI who he knew was the only person to break down EG to find his son's missing body. He also ignored DM's repeated statement to him before Lucas was found "Emily is guilty".

The fact that JH had a gun in the house despite the warning that she was suicidal, and was seen at the house despite DM's warning (those pesky people who took photos and tracked him on SM) and was coming home to sleep there the night she killed herself is proof, imo. that that he didn't believe that EG was guilty of killing Lucas, nor was she dangerous. What a complete stubborn, loser idiot. I agree he is lucky to be alive.

Thank you so much! They replay the same audio of David Marshburn as the 6-minute clip from KSN and then Jonathan describes the gun. Still nothing about the house being searched, but I quit listening when they moved on to the suicide notes.

LOL, I've been in the weeds on this case more than I've been out of the weeds.

I'm just going to say again....I have family members that are just simply numb to reality. They create their own reality to fit into their world that feels safe to them. I think this is how JH has existed.
They amaze us how they can explain anything away in their own world of denial.
I never let them look over my children or grandchildren. They are not safe caretakers.

I went through the podcasts again. I found some info with NG talking about the gun, but I could not find DM talking about searching the house and gun.

On June 11th at the 06:00 mark, NG is asking Joseph Scott Morgan, forensic expert, where EG got the gun.

NG says, "The home has been searched, the cars have been searched, they searched the curtilage, which is your yard, your shed, storage unit, everything had been searched multiple times. When they were looking for Lucas, when she was busted for driving high on pot with a kid in the car, that home has been searched and searched. Nobody in their right mind would have given her a gun."

Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

Last edited:
I firmly believe EG had nothing left to say to JH because she had already said it all or he was right next to her throughout it. Meaning he has known all along what the truth is. It’s the only logical explanation for his choices, his actions, his demeanor.

I’ve learned over the years that if it makes sense, it’s the most likely answer. When things do not make sense, you’re barking up the wrong trees.

Do you remember where it was said that Marshburn searched the house? I'm guessing it was a Nancy Grace podcast? I am looking, but thought I'd ask anyway.

This is the one where he says, "We pretty much nailed that down that there was no gun in that house." and "And I just wanna know how she got a gun to that house and in that house and, you know, I just wanna make sure that Jonathan and Jamie are okay."

David Marshburn speaks about the death of Emily Glass

I’ll try to research where I heard/read it. I thought for sure I heard the term “cleared” in regards to weapons in the house and that he said JH didn’t own any weapons.

I fear I’m going to have to listen to the podcasts again...argh!!! Wish me luck!

He’d been “out with friends”... he was likely looking to, let’s say “be romantic” so that it’s not phrased crudely.

I don’t think he’s in denial because I believe he knows everything, but I think he is great at justifying anything.

This is speculation so I hope it is within TOS. My opinion/speculation only based on trying to understand how and why JH would give EG the benefit of doubt.

What if Lucas was harmed in some way prior to JH returning to his job? Would that give JH reason to NOT accept EG killed Lucas? That Lucas died from a prior incident, which is why EG 'only' panicked and hid Lucas's body.
Jumping off your post, or...she could have blamed it on something prior.

I went through the podcasts again. I found some info with NG talking about the gun, but I could not find DM talking about searching the house and gun.

On June 11th at the 06:00 mark, NG is asking Joseph Scott Morgan, forensic expert, where EG got the gun.

NG says, "The home has been searched, the cars have been searched, they searched the curtilage, which is your yard, your shed, storage unit, everything had been searched multiple times. When they were looking for Lucas, when she was busted for driving high on pot with a kid in the car, that home has been searched and searched. Nobody in their right mind would have given her a gun."

Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members