Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the gun after goyse was searched, MOO, is that itcwas hidden same place drug paraphenalnia. (Sp?). They never found the tool used from the "bowls". I believe before she reported Lucas missing, all that was hidden in a special location until after searches were done. Maybe buried in the flower bed. Again, all MOO.

BBM - See if Verified profession above: we used it liberally on ambulance with adults and children rather than promethazine specifically because promethazine can cause such a significant mental status decline which would mask other important symptoms. Zofran TYPICALLY didnr make our patients sleepy like promethazine. Urn we regularly carried and administered 2mg, 4mg, and 8mg doeses with much success. There isn’t very little that can win out over zofran.

IMHO his "um" bothers me. The timing of the "ums" might be followed by untruths. Moo.

Also I know personally of at least 3 extremely severe cases of food poisoning and that medicine instantly stopped what had been constant continuous vomiting. One pill under the tongue was like a miracle drug (administered orally in an ambulance).

i think there have been some great points about why JH had "let" EG stay at the house. (i put let in the parentheses bc i notice he paused when NG asked him about the lease as if he were uncertain of the terms and regardless of who is on the lease, that may not easily stop ppl from staying or leaving in a situation like this). as weve been debating, ive given some thought "is it that important why/how often EG was there" and i think it is both because it gives us more insight to JHs character as a father and may suggest something that led to EGs suicide.

expanding on the latter, i think that the combination of jail time AND losing JH may have been what pushed her over the edge. if she knew JH was going to stand by her through the trial and if she were convicted, stand by her through appeals and help paint this picture to society she was wrongly convicted, it may have seemed bearable. in a sick way, the drama may have excited her. likewise, if she had a vision of how to escape conviction and stay free, losing JH would be an OK deal for her too. but if neither of those things appeared on her horizon, i wonder...

-if in recent days or weeks leading up to her suicide, she became increasingly clingy toward JH. i find it interesting they were texting at all (seriously, what is there to say?) and i wonder if their dialogue was along the lines of EG saying things like "please let me explain, i love you, you are everything" and escalated to threats like "remember that time JO/your mom freaked out about that bruise and YOU dismissed it? you stood by me, if im going down, you are too!" and then maybe things like "remember that time we both did meth in the house w the kids, i have photos and im showing the cops. i have nothing left to lose and if you dont stand by me, im going to punish you".

-on a larger level, this dynamic may have rubbed JH the wrong way bc i think a huge component of their relationship was EG being controlling but from a distance so JH didnt feel he was controlled. but now he cant escape to work and has EG breathing down his neck 24/7 under the most dramatic circumstances. then, on a more relevant level he may have been panicking regarding her threats bc he selfishly doesnt want to face any consequences. finally, regardless what anyone thinks of him, there is the fact EG harmed his child that is going to cause him some negative feelings for her.

-so maybe out of sheer exhaustion, he let her stay at the house. maybe he felt it wasnt worth fighting about. it also probably didnt feel permanent - JH was probably thinking shed be arrested again soon. but maybe he still continues to distance himself from her by coming home late, staying at friends, ignoring and she didnt take it well. with all that in mind, id be very interested to see what their text history, call history and length of calls were leading up to her suicide.

-total speculation on my part, i have no clue if EG behaved this way toward JH and if he reacted that way. i also think its possible JH is a ridiculous person w no good reason for letting EG stay there or maybe he was trying to pump info out of her. but just thought id throw in the above scenario.

Speaking of JH seemingly being in lala land.....I have some relatives that are like this. If the truth of bad events hit them in the face they wouldn't believe it! And they would find a way to blame it on someone other than their loved one. They would find away around looking at the truth! It's maddening to say the least. So, when I hear JH's reactions I would think he's lived a great deal of his life in denials.

I agree and base my opinion on experience. I didn’t care for psychological classes in college because the instructor related most of it to crimes of a sexual nature.

I think JH tries very hard to maintain his “macho” image, but I think inside he’s hiding that he’s falling apart. I can’t grasp what he and his family have had to face RE: EG. it has to be immensely stressful.

I would wager each of them look and wish they would have found more that should have been done to help Lucas.

Everything little Lucas faced everyday could have been avoided if DCF had done the job each are paid to do. As a whole DCF fails Lucas and it’s my opinion the Department continues to fail kids for which the public has no knowledge.

IIRC DM told NG he searched the house and it was clear of weapons.

Been quietly following along as I dont have much to add anymore in this tragic case. Waiting for LE to provide some determinations in both LH and EG deaths.

The weapon in the home doesnt make sense to me. At the very least anyone who cared about EG should have tried to make sure she doesnt get access to a weapon. Not only for what happened but if I was JH I would have also been worried about her taking me out along with her.

It doesnt make sense to me how convenient the weapon was for her. Surely someone would have warned him to make sure she does not have access to a weapon. That is the thing that is very troubling along with everything else about this case. :(

The only other thought I have been wondering about since the NG interview is how the other people showed up so quickly at the house. If he only called 911 then how did all the other people show up so quickly. Maybe he made a bunch of other phone calls that he did not tell NG about. Wish NG would have asked him how the others knew to get to the house.

i think there have been some great points about why JH had "let" EG stay at the house. (i put let in the parentheses bc i notice he paused when NG asked him about the lease as if he were uncertain of the terms and regardless of who is on the lease, that may not easily stop ppl from staying or leaving in a situation like this). as weve been debating, ive given some thought "is it that important why/how often EG was there" and i think it is both because it gives us more insight to JHs character as a father and may suggest something that led to EGs suicide.

expanding on the latter, i think that the combination of jail time AND losing JH may have been what pushed her over the edge. if she knew JH was going to stand by her through the trial and if she were convicted, stand by her through appeals and help paint this picture to society she was wrongly convicted, it may have seemed bearable. in a sick way, the drama may have excited her. likewise, if she had a vision of how to escape conviction and stay free, losing JH would be an OK deal for her too. but if neither of those things appeared on her horizon, i wonder...

-if in recent days or weeks leading up to her suicide, she became increasingly clingy toward JH. i find it interesting they were texting at all (seriously, what is there to say?) and i wonder if their dialogue was along the lines of EG saying things like "please let me explain, i love you, you are everything" and escalated to threats like "remember that time JO/your mom freaked out about that bruise and YOU dismissed it? you stood by me, if im going down, you are too!" and then maybe things like "remember that time we both did meth in the house w the kids, i have photos and im showing the cops. i have nothing left to lose and if you dont stand by me, im going to punish you".

-on a larger level, this dynamic may have rubbed JH the wrong way bc i think a huge component of their relationship was EG being controlling but from a distance so JH didnt feel he was controlled. but now he cant escape to work and has EG breathing down his neck 24/7 under the most dramatic circumstances. then, on a more relevant level he may have been panicking regarding her threats bc he selfishly doesnt want to face any consequences. finally, regardless what anyone thinks of him, there is the fact EG harmed his child that is going to cause him some negative feelings for her.

-so maybe out of sheer exhaustion, he let her stay at the house. maybe he felt it wasnt worth fighting about. it also probably didnt feel permanent - JH was probably thinking shed be arrested again soon. but maybe he still continues to distance himself from her by coming home late, staying at friends, ignoring and she didnt take it well. with all that in mind, id be very interested to see what their text history, call history and length of calls were leading up to her suicide.

-total speculation on my part, i have no clue if EG behaved this way toward JH and if he reacted that way. i also think its possible JH is a ridiculous person w no good reason for letting EG stay there or maybe he was trying to pump info out of her. but just thought id throw in the above scenario.

I agree and if we look at her behavior in overall entirety it’s clear and convincing that until the end she was a self centered manipulative partner. I could use some pretty nasty language but we all know what she was until the moment she died. Everything she did was all about her and maintaining the status she had with JH. His wages and the possibility of the courts awarding her additional time with her biological children was an obsession. Every single thing she did was focused on herself.

In the end she had to realize manipulation wasn’t effective and she planned her death purposely with revenge against her family and JH. It will be interesting to read any psychological analysis of her behavior. And it will be sad at the same time.

I wish we had more information about everything she did and said after she led DM to the rural bridge where she had disposed of him.

All the signs are evident of continued abuse and if we can see it, for the life of me I can’t accept that DCF failed Lucas.

The only other thought I have been wondering about since the NG interview is how the other people showed up so quickly at the house. If he only called 911 then how did all the other people show up so quickly. Maybe he made a bunch of other phone calls that he did not tell NG about. Wish NG would have asked him how the others knew to get to the house.

I’m guessing but under those circumstances I might have called her father and friends and family for emotional support. And I’m not at all certain that the woman who did the tv interview was indeed a friend. It seems as though I recall several of the group monitored police calls by way of a scanner.

I agree with those saying EG had something on JH.
For example if there was drug dealing or heavy drug use going on she could've explained she could not call 911 until everything was buried in the garden but after cleaning it was still too risky having police look around. If LH was found dead in the house i believe a much more thorough search needed to be done.
It was better to say LH wasn't in the house making it look like she was doing JH the favor and protecting him.
Something was definately up with the garden. How many meth users who just hid a dead body go do some gardening?
Also it sounds like a slow painful poisoning, vomiting all that time, pull ups so maybe some diarrhea, also the beatings. Just so so sad.

I’m guessing but under those circumstances I might have called her father and friends and family for emotional support. And I’m not at all certain that the woman who did the tv interview was indeed a friend. It seems as though I recall several of the group monitored police calls by way of a scanner.

I had not thought about police scanners. That is possible as the activity on the scanner was probably blowing up.

If I had to bet though I am guessing he made a call or two that he did not tell NG about. Once any others found out then it probably spread through the grapevine quickly.

Scanner. Some people keep them on all the time. JMO

My thoughts on the gun after goyse was searched, MOO, is that itcwas hidden same place drug paraphenalnia. (Sp?). They never found the tool used from the "bowls". I believe before she reported Lucas missing, all that was hidden in a special location until after searches were done. Maybe buried in the flower bed. Again, all MOO.

It might have been hidden, but I think more likely it was placed with a trusted friend or family member.

EG could have, while cleaning before reported Lucas missing, thought about the impression LE would have if the gun and drugs would have been discovered. EG went to great lengths to avoid discovery of negative evidence once Lucas was reported missing. She was highly skilled at keeping secrets.

Someone with a scanner & fb is my guess.

I must have missed something. What other people showed up at the house?

Saturday memorial service set for Lucas Hernandez

"The focus to be on Lucas’ life and not just the past several months,” says Father Terry Hedrick.

KAKE News will have coverage of the ceremony on Saturday, the family has asked the media to not live stream the event so people will attend the ceremony in person instead of watching from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member