Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts on the gun after goyse was searched, MOO, is that itcwas hidden same place drug paraphenalnia. (Sp?). They never found the tool used from the "bowls". I believe before she reported Lucas missing, all that was hidden in a special location until after searches were done. Maybe buried in the flower bed. Again, all MOO.

Yes. IMO, This is only if she hid the gun herself or handed it over to someone. She removed all drug paraphernalia and the gun knowing LE would be combing every inch of the house and property. When the coast was clear, all was retrieved.
But JH should have had tabs on the gun, knowing what DM told him.

Last edited:
Yes. IMO, This is only if she hid the gun herself or handed it over to someone. She removed all drug paraphernalia and the gun knowing LE would be combing every inch of the house and property. When the coast was clear, all was retrieved.

But do we know when Jonathan acquired the gun? Isn't it a possibility that he purchased it after Lucas went missing?

Question. When DM made the "cleared the house of weapons" comment, to what house was he referring? I was under the impression that she was said to be staying with relatives at that time.

I feel like, even with WS tight regulations on the discussable information, there is still a wide range of interpretation potential that can get us way off track.

Of course, common sense says that if JH knew she was at risk and was staying at the Edgemoor house where a weapon resided, he should have removed it. But if she was able to convince him that she didn't hurt LH, she could have convinced him she wouldn't hurt herself, either.

Question. When DM made the "cleared the house of weapons" comment, to what house was he referring? I was under the impression that she was said to be staying with relatives at that time.

I feel like, even with WS tight regulations on the discussable information, there is still a wide range of interpretation potential that can get us way off track.

Of course, common sense says that if JH knew she was at risk and was staying at the Edgemoor house where a weapon resided, he should have removed it. But if she was able to convince him that she didn't hurt LH, she could have convinced him she wouldn't hurt herself, either.

BBM

My opinion is she talked JH into giving her back the weapon because "people are standing outside our house and threatening to kill me and I'm scared" (my words, not EG's). He still wasn't sure she actually did anything to Lucas and I can easily see her telling him she was NOT suicidal but scared for her life and needed protection. Which I'm sure may have somewhat been the truth (on being scared for her life). In the end she decided suicide was her way out although I'm unsure if that was her main reason for getting the gun OR being threatened. Either way, JH had been warned and should have NEVER given it to her. But.... JH has yet to make any good decisions where EG has been involved and it would not surprise me she talked her way into getting the gun back from him too.

I’m guessing but under those circumstances I might have called her father and friends and family for emotional support. And I’m not at all certain that the woman who did the tv interview was indeed a friend. It seems as though I recall several of the group monitored police calls by way of a scanner.
Only problem with this thought, Charlie, was that JH said he didn't know it was Emily right away.

Have any of you wondered if EG's death was a hit?
I think anything is possible in this spy vs spy methed out case.
So many unanswered questions, so many lies.
It's like reality show in hell. Who will backstab who?who can throw who under the bus?who can thow the best shade?Who's dead body will pop up next?
Poor Lucas.

JH: "Later on that evening I had stayed out a little bit late to be able to go to my friend's house, so I figured I would go stay at my house that night. I tried to text her and she did not respond so I thought maybe she was asleep."

NG: "Where was Emily?"

JH: "I thought she was at her fathers or at the house. I was not sure. But it turns out she was at the house."

NG: "Why was she still there?"

JH: "She had nowhere else to go. After she led DM to Lucas, her family were pretty upset with her, felt betrayed
by her."

He just got finished saying EG's family would not let her stay at their home. Then why did he think when EG did not reply to his 7pm text message that she would be at her father's home? Are her parents divorced and he is not considered family with her mother? June 22nd podcast 03:40 Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

JH can pretty much say whatever he feels like saying now that there isn't anyone left to disagree with his story.

I truly hope that Lucas' brothers have been professionally questioned on what transpired on the last day they were there. If I'm not mistaken, that visit was also when JH abused one of EG's sons.

i think there have been some great points about why JH had "let" EG stay at the house. (i put let in the parentheses bc i notice he paused when NG asked him about the lease as if he were uncertain of the terms and regardless of who is on the lease, that may not easily stop ppl from staying or leaving in a situation like this). as weve been debating, ive given some thought "is it that important why/how often EG was there" and i think it is both because it gives us more insight to JHs character as a father and may suggest something that led to EGs suicide.

expanding on the latter, i think that the combination of jail time AND losing JH may have been what pushed her over the edge. if she knew JH was going to stand by her through the trial and if she were convicted, stand by her through appeals and help paint this picture to society she was wrongly convicted, it may have seemed bearable. in a sick way, the drama may have excited her. likewise, if she had a vision of how to escape conviction and stay free, losing JH would be an OK deal for her too. but if neither of those things appeared on her horizon, i wonder...

-if in recent days or weeks leading up to her suicide, she became increasingly clingy toward JH. i find it interesting they were texting at all (seriously, what is there to say?) and i wonder if their dialogue was along the lines of EG saying things like "please let me explain, i love you, you are everything" and escalated to threats like "remember that time JO/your mom freaked out about that bruise and YOU dismissed it? you stood by me, if im going down, you are too!" and then maybe things like "remember that time we both did meth in the house w the kids, i have photos and im showing the cops. i have nothing left to lose and if you dont stand by me, im going to punish you".

-on a larger level, this dynamic may have rubbed JH the wrong way bc i think a huge component of their relationship was EG being controlling but from a distance so JH didnt feel he was controlled. but now he cant escape to work and has EG breathing down his neck 24/7 under the most dramatic circumstances. then, on a more relevant level he may have been panicking regarding her threats bc he selfishly doesnt want to face any consequences. finally, regardless what anyone thinks of him, there is the fact EG harmed his child that is going to cause him some negative feelings for her.

-so maybe out of sheer exhaustion, he let her stay at the house. maybe he felt it wasnt worth fighting about. it also probably didnt feel permanent - JH was probably thinking shed be arrested again soon. but maybe he still continues to distance himself from her by coming home late, staying at friends, ignoring and she didnt take it well. with all that in mind, id be very interested to see what their text history, call history and length of calls were leading up to her suicide.

-total speculation on my part, i have no clue if EG behaved this way toward JH and if he reacted that way. i also think its possible JH is a ridiculous person w no good reason for letting EG stay there or maybe he was trying to pump info out of her. but just thought id throw in the above scenario.
Or, she could have committed suicide because she found that JH was totally willing for her to take the fall, all by herself, for something that both of them were culpable for.

I think he said she was either at her parents house or the Edgemoor house because I think he was a bit on the defensive. Trying to deflect. Looking for quick answers. Inside he's likely starting to really grab hold of some guilt....he wasn't there for his son, he left a gun in the house, etc. etc.....

I think he said she was either at her parents house or the Edgemoor house because I think he was a bit on the defensive. Trying to deflect. Looking for quick answers. Inside he's likely starting to really grab hold of some guilt....he wasn't there for his son, he left a gun in the house, etc. etc.....
I agree but also JH is most likely getting a bit nervous about suspicions about his own involvement.JMO

But do we know when Jonathan acquired the gun? Isn't it a possibility that he purchased it after Lucas went missing?
Those ARs are fairly expensive. The three I’m aware of are about 2k each. Of course it’s deoendant upon accessories and make model. I’ve just never ever seen them for anything outside of human death and destruction. And I’m the first to admit my bias. I’m a past hunter but out of necessity and not for fun. It’s the way we saved money in Alaska. And moose is organic if cooked properly my kids could not distinguish it from beef.

I mentioned this previously about the fact that EG was staying at her aunts when DM went to speak with her. So what house was checked for weapons?

I can't help but feeling that he(maybe unconciously) hoped for her to commit suicide. Why would you leave a weapon with a mentally unstable person? Someone who has harmed herself before? He doesn't seem to be the brightest light in the universe, maybe he thought that all of his problems would disappear after her death.

Those ARs are fairly expensive. The three I’m aware of are about 2k each. Of course it’s deoendant upon accessories and make model. I’ve just never ever seen them for anything outside of human death and destruction. And I’m the first to admit my bias. I’m a past hunter but out of necessity and not for fun. It’s the way we saved money in Alaska. And moose is organic if cooked properly my kids could not distinguish it from beef.

Hmmm. Doesn't seem then that it would have been a recent purchase. Maybe a gift?

Or, she could have committed suicide because she found that JH was totally willing for her to take the fall, all by herself, for something that both of them were culpable for.

I think she may have know the demise of her ride with JH was imminent. I also believe she came up with the most memorable end. She easily could have ended her life peacefully with an overdose. Yet she chose his gun, his rental home.

Nothing is likely to convince me she manipulated everyone in her midst. Her family had believed her lies until she led DM to Lucas. Then they kicked her out most likely because the next thing was going to be a horrible murder trial.

When EG realized she had nothing left, she wrote THREE suicide notes. Not one but THREE. one would have done it.m
According to the DA nothing in any one of them answered questions about Lucas. So it was either very personal information in the notes or it was one of her manipulations to
Carry the answers to her grave. I think it was cruel not to resolve the information about Lucas. Another example if the morals and ethics she chose which to live.

If I would have known her, most li kelt she would have been eliminated as a friend because of the conniving deceitful way she lived.

IMO

I can't help but feeling that he(maybe unconciously) hoped for her to commit suicide. Why would you leave a weapon with a mentally unstable person? Someone who has harmed herself before? He doesn't seem to be the brightest light in the universe, maybe he thought that all of his problems would disappear after her death.

Ya beat me to this!

Only problem with this thought, Charlie, was that JH said he didn't know it was Emily right away.

I understand why he didn't initially know who the woman was, but do you not find it a little odd that there's one woman living in the house and there's one woman's body in the house and he didn't initially make the connection and even had to wonder who it was?

I don't really know what I'm saying there. From what he said it must have been like walking into an absolute horror movie scene, and I think he said he walked out of the room and then walked back in (maybe hoping that he had imagined it and the scene would be normal if he looked in again?).

I would imagine that after that second look he would have just wanted to get LE there and puke his guts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces