Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a child abusing,druggie, ax weilder,violent. She already lost custody of her sons,and rightfully so,as well as her daughter. That was all her own doing.
Poor Lucas was lonely,isolated, put in a box. Well first he was dumped under a bridge like unwanted trash. For three long months.
He never got to tell his story. Except to say.
"She doesn't like me anymore"
If this woman wants sympathy for her client she's barking up the wrong tree.

I am working out of town today and could not attend so I've had the live feed playing nearby. Beautiful service, and I wish I could have been there. I admit I have not got much done and some of my colleagues have come in to watch with me -- we agreed we should have just taken a day trip together and worked tomorrow instead.

I do have a question for any of our locals who were able to attend or who helped in making the videos -- do you know if any of the service will be posted later? I would have liked to have seen more of the videos -- I had to tune in late and missed the first one and then the end video we couldn't watch because the camera was shifted to focus on people-watching rather than the screen. I don't know about any of the other channels, but KAKE angled it's camera away from the screen and onto the receiving line and guests, which I do not understand.

ETA: Just posted and saw @Jax49 comment about replay -- thanks, we'll try there later and see if we can catch what we missed!

I watched the Lyrical Miracle video and I'm touched and angry and sad over it. I wish all the parents/caregivers at risk for hurting their children would watch it and wake up and either get help and support and change or put their precious children up for adoption.

I've watched about five minutes of Lucas' service on KAKE FB page and it's just so not fair. I am very grateful Lucas had a lot of love and happiness in his life. I just wish it hadn't broken down with you know who and gone so terribly wrong. Lucas deserved so much better.

I wish we could have all been at the service today as I'd rather experience it with someone to smile together and cry together instead of watching alone.

She was a child abusing,druggie, ax weilder,violent. She already lost custody of her sons,and rightfully so,as well as her daughter. That was all her own doing.
Poor Lucas was lonely,isolated, put in a box. Well first he was dumped under a bridge like unwanted trash. For three long months.
He never got to tell his story. Except to say.
"She doesn't like me anymore"
If this woman wants sympathy for her client she's barking up the wrong tree.
Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member