Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a child abuse awareness video featuring Lucas (among others) by a group of Christian Hip Hop/Rap performers. I have never heard of them. At least one of the performers is from Wichita. It was shared on FB. I don't know if I can link it but if you look for Lyrical Miracle on FB you can find the video.
Just thought I would share in case others wanted to see it.

Oh Geez. :(

After hearing both 911 calls. When E.G. called crying "my son" fake crying. Quite the actress. The not step mom/Live in girlfriend.
Then JH on his 911 call.
He said she was his fiance. Then claimed he was just letting her stay there because she didn't have any where else to go blah blah blah.
Both of them just talk, talk,talk, out of the sides of their mouth.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article213997314.html
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article214001514.html
I don't trust him any more than Her.
I don't think he killed E.G. but things are just not Adding up.
They haven't from the get go.
Everything from the horses mouth just keeps getting more,and more damning.
From his ice cold arrogance being POd about it coming out that Lucas was being abused, to his still calling her his fiance. To her staying at the house, not staying at the house.
He can't keep his stories straight.

I don't think her family had one, probably out of fear of angry folks desecrating her grave or maybe even showing up and protesting. I think she was quietly cremated and either buried a few hours away or hasn't been buried yet.

Yes her attorney attended. It’s in her recent video statement. She said EG was a drug addict.

It’s an interesting statement and we have to remember EG s Family did nothing to deserve this. And especially her innocent children. I think the family had struggled with EG habit for years.

IT APPEARS KAKE WILL BE LIVE-STREAMING. I DONT HAVE LINK THO.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter now, because I feel she used her endo as a reason for her awful violent and raging acts but I will say, I live in pain pretty often. I’ve had atleast 4 surgeries done now for endometriosis due to pain... one surgery: no adhesions, but multiple cysts on both ovaries. On cyst was big enough to be drained Surgery 2: no adhesions, one little cysts. Surgery 3: again, no adhesions multiple cysts Surgery 4: no adhesions and a huge endometrioma cyst on ovary that was hemorrhaging.

So with that it’s possible she had a lot of pain but never any adhesions! A lot of time the pain comes before periods. As years have gone on my pain gets worse. I get back pain cramps and the pain generates down through the legs. Ibuprofen does not touch it. A stif drink, maybe regardless... Emily can’t blame anything but herself for being a crap person.

Maybe she used it as an excuse for her raging but I’m also thinking she used it for getting rx for opiates? And also just for sympathy from whomever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces