Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh here we go. Did they by chance address their claims that the date and location of death had been determined? Have we even found out if LE actually went back out to search the bathroom? I've never seen any indication of it.

Honestly I'm not real sure what constitutes "MSM" these days.
MOO because I know I've probably ticked some off...

BBM
I know that NG is approved and "allowed" here, and her podcast is considered MSM.
That said, I tend to process whatever info comes through her the same way I process info provided by all of the helpful and insightful folks who post directly to threads here at WS:
Unless there's an actual source or evidence for that information, it's automatically "speculation" or "opinion" to me. IMO.

Oh here we go. Did they by chance address their claims that the date and location of death had been determined? Have we even found out if LE actually went back out to search the bathroom? I've never seen any indication of it.

Honestly I'm not real sure what constitutes "MSM" these days.

MOO because I know I've probably ticked some off...
Why am I not shocked? So angry right now. I'll just sit out for while.
I can't say anything that won't get me booted.
Poor sweet Lucas.

I am glad they had a service for EG - her boys loved her regardless. I am also glad they kept it private, because some would of shown up and caused problems and her boys and family does not deserve that IMO.
You’re right. Sorry if I sounded insensitive. Her family and her boys didnt cause any of this. She did.

Well, she didn’t have many fans.

Hmm, well you know something about EG's favourite habits is rather offputting to anyone with either a singular soul or half a whit of sense in their skulls.

I'd love to dissect all of the agendas here, however forbidden fruit must rot on the limb while it's yet ripe for the harvest.

I can think of a couple of reasons. When you fall in love with someone it's easy to become protective of them and believe whatever they tell you. IOW, we don't know what Glass told JH about the circumstances of her not having custody of her boys but it's likely that her story painted her as a victim and he had no reason to doubt her.

And to tie into that IMO JH had no vested interest in her boys and may not have wanted two more mouths to feed but he did need someone to take care of Lucas while he was away at work and it was probably much easier to accept whatever she told him in order for him to leave Lucas with her while he was gone.

Based on JH's prior statements it seems to me that he wanted to believe Glass and protect her and he also wanted a "mother" to babysit Lucas and instead of questioning he instead chose the easy way so his life would be smooth sailing. And frankly he doesn't strike me as a deep thinker, which might explain why he ignored the warning signs that we here see so clearly. JMO.

I agree with both you and steelslady, especially due to his NG podcast. He painted her as someone who didn't hurt children, including his own. I don't believe he talked about her interactions with her boys, but she was probably on her best behavior when they visited. This leads me to the assumption he did believe whatever it was she told him. I wonder how visitation was when everyone was together, though I do know she had supervised visits for quite some time, which may have helped solidify and perpetuate his belief (showing her ex as controlling and keeping her boys from her), and because it helped keep her on her best behavior. These kids left behind have a lot of healing in front of them (including everyone else of course). They did not deserve any of the situations they've experienced. IMO

Last edited:
I am glad they had a service for EG - her boys loved her regardless. I am also glad they kept it private, because some would of shown up and caused problems and her boys and family does not deserve that IMO.
I have to agree, morally. A death is a death.
And her boys lost their mom. They didn't see her as evil. She was their mommy.
They're too young to understand. Which isn't a bad thing.

Why would you think he must have been staying at her aunt's with her? He could have been staying at the rental home. He said on NG after finding LH her family wouldn't take her in. So they could have been staying separately until she had no one left to stay with.
He should not care if she had a place to stay or not.
There is something wrong with him.
He has a stupid answer for everything.
Just like Emily.

I agree with both you and steelslady, especially due to his NG podcast. He painted her as someone who didn't hurt children, including his own. I don't believe he talked about her interactions with her boys, but she was probably on her best behavior when they visited. This leads me to the assumption he did believe whatever it was she told him. I wonder how visitation was when everyone was together, though I do know she had unsupervised visits for quite some time, which may have helped solidify and perpetuate his belief (showing her ex as controlling and keeping her boys from her), and because it helped keep her on her best behavior. These kids left behind have a lot of healing in front of them (including everyone else of course). They did not deserve any of the situations they've experienced. IMO
No, I think the unsupervised visits were something that had just started not long before Lucas' disappearance. She had been on strict supervised visitation with them for quite some time before. I'll have to go back and try to find the custody paperwork, though, it's been a long time since those were shown.

On Oct. 16, Butler County District Court Judge David Ricke ordered that Glass could have limited unsupervised time with her two sons. The judge ordered that the boys’ father continue to have sole legal custody.

The court order noted a plan to increase Glass’ parenting time “gradually and hopefully safely.”

Before progressing in the plan, she had to complete a parenting course that dealt with anger or violence.

The order said that Glass “has used illegal drugs in the past and is forgiven” but warned that any future use would be seen as “a choice by her not to parent” her children. She was not allowed to leave Butler and Sedgwick counties with the children.

The judge also wrote that the “mother has also shown a genuine concern regarding the children’s welfare.”

The court also noted that Glass had a restricted license. She had to have a licensed driver with her to pick up her sons.

The order allowing unsupervised visits came after Glass filed an affidavit on July 11 in the Butler County court arguing that she should receive unsupervised visits with her sons, who lived with their father in Park City.

Court records reveal anger issues, troubled past of jailed stepmom of missing boy

No, I think the unsupervised visits were something that had just started not long before Lucas' disappearance. She had been on strict supervised visitation with them for quite some time before. I'll have to go back and try to find the custody paperwork, though, it's been a long time since those were shown.

Whoops I meant supervised visits for some time. Thank you! I'm going to fix it! The supervised visits was my point that she behaved well and helped demonstrate for her to JH that her ex was controlling/unreasonable/abusive or whatever bad she said about him. Thanks for pointing that out for me! Appreciate it!

Today is Lucas day! Thank you little boy for having such a huge heart and bringing so much joy to your family. I will never forget you,my Batman hero,even though we have never met. Your big eyes and chubby cheeks captured my heart. You saved your sister from a horrible monster. Love you little guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces