Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Kake already spoke to ME and they stated that it was due to decomp and it was naturally occurring so why put this stuff out there about bath salts - no wonder this is such a mess. Feel so bad for the family having to sort through it all.

I think this had been mentioned here previously.....but its also likely that what DM saw was some of Lucas' skull peeking through his hair/scalp and he mistook that for being sun bleached hair. JMO and like I said, I think someone here mentioned that possibility, which I found to be a good possibility.

Guess I shouldn’t be listening to this lady’s podcasts anymore. lol. I get more confused.
If you listen just do so with discernment, is my suggestion. Not that you asked for it. Lol. But I would take anything heard on NG with a grain of salt and not as gospel. Her appeal is mostly in revving up peoples emotions IMO. I put much more stock in the ME, LE and the family. People who have first hand knowledge of the facts.

I was zoning out during part of it but I didn't hear her address it. NG spent most the show flipping out and going off on her guests who were trying to explain things (She does that every show but this one her ranting seemed off the charts, IMO).

If I had to guess, I would say maybe someone got a sneak peak of the tox results, looked it up and saw it could be found in "bath salts" and then decided to tell NG a false tip (i.e. their wild guess) about the bathroom. Except the type of bath salts they are talking about has nothing to do with taking a bath: Bath salts (drug) - Wikipedia
How much you wanna bet it was one of the crazies that continually have attached themselves to this case? Ugh

SMH. So much veiled anger & screaming at the operator for doing her job, instead of freaking out and going 'Holy *advertiser censored* lady, You tell me what to do, we're just here as your personal servants!'

This is where LE started seeing the real story.

20:58 EG states 'He Was 5 Years Old'

Was.

This operator thinking (what do you mean he was? We're talking about now. How old is he Now).

Just tuning out the whole mess again, before I proclaim another set of damning condemnations upon JH's scathingly evident reasons for picking something this subhuman rather than a real functional person.

We shouldn't wonder about the rest of the forbidden conversation behind this podcasts subject matter either, lest the thread get muted indefinitely.

Been a while since I posted in Lucas’s threads. But I read the AR and it absolutely broke my heart to not see any definitive answers (though I sorta expected that). But they’ve only released a summary of it, right? So there’s possibly more that will be revealed in the future if that’s an option. At this point, imo, we just need to know that Lucas’s story is still being told and that there’s so much more behind the scenes going on than we know.

Strange yes, but what words would I choose during a call to report a suicide? I don’t know and probably won’t until I’m called upon to do so. Especially considering everything that had happened since February 17.
I know just what you are saying. As I have posted way back, I found my first husband dead from suicidal overdose at this kitchen table where I sit. We'd been divorced for over 20 years but was staying with me while waiting for his new home to be finished.
I was in total shock. I probably stared at him for over 7 minutes or so before I called 911. He was blue and had been dead at least 2 days.
My second husband committed suicide on a leather couch I bought him but he was at a different home 3 miles from here and his dad found him.
Our 911 calls were very different in each case.
My 911 call reporting the death here in my home in January this year might have seemed cold, but it wasn't because I'd known him since I was about 16. I was in shock as I asked officers and organized crime if I could smoke and they reminded me it was my home.
It's hard to say what anyone's response is going to be, but if there is blood everywhere and an obviously fresh scene, it's even worse.
JMO and experience and also finding my female "roomie" unresponsive and waiting 20 mins for 911 to arrive just last month from an od.
Shake my head.....
:(

I know just what you are saying. As I have posted way back, I found my first husband dead from suicidal overdose at this kitchen table where I sit. We'd been divorced for over 20 years but was staying with me while waiting for his new home to be finished.
I was in total shock. I probably stared at him for over 7 minutes or so before I called 911. He was blue and had been dead at least 2 days.
My second husband committed suicide on a leather couch I bought him but he was at a different home 3 miles from here and his dad found him.
My 911 call reporting the death here in my home in January this year might have seemed cold, but it wasn't because I'd known him since I was about 16. I was in shock as I asked officers and organized crime if I could smoke and they reminded me it was my home.
It's hard to say what anyone's response is going to be, but if there is blood everywhere and an obviously fresh scene, it's even worse.
JMO and experience and also finding my female "roomie" unresponsive and waiting 20 mins for 911 to arrive just last month from an od.
Shake my head.....
Wow. Sorry you had to deal with so much. That’s too much for a person to handle.

No, I'm not bothering to listen because I believe it was natural decomp that caused the production of the phentylethamine (sp?) and this is just clickbaity at this point.

Exactly. It says right on the first page of the report that the toxicology studies are noncontributory.

(Sorry if someone has already pointed this out - I'm behind.) ;)

SMH. So much veiled anger & screaming at the operator for doing her job, instead of freaking out and going 'Holy *advertiser censored* lady, You tell me what to do, we're just here as your personal servants!'

This is where LE started seeing the real story.

20:58 EG states 'He Was 5 Years Old'

Was.

This operator thinking (what do you mean he was? We're talking about now. How old is he Now).

Just tuning out the whole mess again, before I proclaim another set of damning condemnations upon JH's scathingly evident reasons for picking something this subhuman rather than a real functional person.

We shouldn't wonder about the rest of the forbidden conversation behind this podcasts subject matter either, lest the thread get muted indefinitely.
Oooh, good catch! I was only half listening while cooking dinner and my teenage son was ranting about her the whole time, so I missed a LOT. I need to go back and listen again with

No, I'm not bothering to listen because I believe it was natural decomp that caused the production of the phentylethamine (sp?) and this is just clickbaity at this point.

Perfect term for it!! Unfortunately I gave it a listen while driving. I stopped listening the second time NG pronounces that Lucas was tossed off of a bridge. Ummm...what??? She’s done a dozen podcasts about Lucas and can’t keep the facts straight. I’m surprised her podcasts and articles are considered MSM. I think the title of a recent article even said he was found in a river.

IMO there is nothing to support the claim about the 10th or 11th. IIRC one of NGs reporters was in Wichita just prior to that “bombshell” being released. MOO I think a local whackadoodle dropped some info in her ear and they ran with it.

Shake my head.....
Do you live in an especially remote or busy area??? 20min is a LONG response time! Our longest here was to respond at 9min. That’s because someone got in an accident on our way and we HAVE to respond to the accident if we come on one. They were fine so we left to original dispatches call! I’m so sorry, that wait must have been excruciating!

Are some of you implying that there was some sort of struggle with the gun in EG’s hand and somebody was there, hence the bruising on the arm before the trigger? Was the shot meant for someone else? Just asking.
I don't know about anyone else, but that's not what I'm suggesting -- hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it, actually. I was wondering if she was either held/pinned while being threatened or assaulted within the 24 hours prior to her death. Not understanding the precise placement of these bruises, I'm left to think about the size, imagine the shape, and speculate the placement -- and I'm left to wonder if these can or cannot be attributed to "kickback" from the firing of an AR-15.

Does anyone know if JH had been at work out of state for the 3 weeks he claims he hadn't been staying at the house? If so, maybe she knew he would be home then and that's why she chose that night to murder herself.
But do we even know if she had done it that night or when?
Was JH in contact with her the whole time?
I need to look at the timeline....see when EG led DM to Lucas and when she committed suicide. There's not 3 weeks there. So, then I think when she was staying at her aunts after being released from jail, he must have been staying with her there. After she led DM to Lucas did he go back to work out of state? I'm trying to figure out a logical explanation as to why he hadn't been at the house for 3 weeks, but I don't think it was to stay away from EG.
Why would you think he must have been staying at her aunt's with her? He could have been staying at the rental home. He said on NG after finding LH her family wouldn't take her in. So they could have been staying separately until she had no one left to stay with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1