Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Devil's advocate here- she did say in her first interview that she had a story to tell, but that she wasn't ready to tell it yet. I am thinking she told her lawyer whatever it was she had to tell. What I am taking from that comment is that Emily is pointing the finger at someone she is afraid of. Now, just who could that be, I'm wondering? If she did tell her lawyer anything, is there some other evidence to back claim up of Emily's? Will it ever come out, what she confided in her lawyer? Are they still investigating someone else, or do they believe that she is the sole reason for Lucas' death and disposal? Are they watching and waiting?
Attorney client privilege is maintained after death, so it's unlikely we will ever know what her attorney heard.

Yea I can see the kick back being the cause particularly in the legs if she was trying to steady the gun with her legs. I'm trying to figure out how the arm bruise could be associated, though it depends on where on the arm it is. I guess I was somewhat expecting to see a mark-up on a body drawing somewhere on both autopsies. I don't know why I'm so honed in on these darn bruises -- something is just bugging me -- but I think it's time to let it go for now.

I do not know gun lingo but could something that was hit ricocheted and hit the arm? Do shells or cartridges go in different directions?
I should know something since there is a 6 ft. gun safe holding many in my home. I just never paid attention.

"On this planet, there are very few people who actually have any idea what happened and the people giving those interviews are not the people who would know. It would be me, her attorney who she confided in, the detectives who did the investigation, the prosecutor who's reviewed the evidence, those are going to be the people who know the closest to possible inch of the truth, and even amongst us, we don't have 100%," said Julia Leth-Perez.

This is what her attorney said.

Last edited:
Well what's even stranger to me is that he didn't question why she left her children behind with her violent ex? I know JH isn't responsible for anything that happened in her past, but if this were my husband, and he left his children with a violent woman, you can bet that red flags would be flying up all over the place for me. Perhaps my nature is just too suspicious when it comes to things like this, but I just don't understand how he missed so many different "signs" that this woman was an evil and vile monster.

I can think of a couple of reasons. When you fall in love with someone it's easy to become protective of them and believe whatever they tell you. IOW, we don't know what Glass told JH about the circumstances of her not having custody of her boys but it's likely that her story painted her as a victim and he had no reason to doubt her.

And to tie into that IMO JH had no vested interest in her boys and may not have wanted two more mouths to feed but he did need someone to take care of Lucas while he was away at work and it was probably much easier to accept whatever she told him in order for him to leave Lucas with her while he was gone.

Based on JH's prior statements it seems to me that he wanted to believe Glass and protect her and he also wanted a "mother" to babysit Lucas and instead of questioning he instead chose the easy way so his life would be smooth sailing. And frankly he doesn't strike me as a deep thinker, which might explain why he ignored the warning signs that we here see so clearly. JMO.

That doesn’t strike me as strange considering he did say she didn’t answer his text. I thought it was normal to first see if the vehicle was there before going into the house.
I thought that JH said in the NG interview that he first went into the house,saw that the tv was on checked in the one room then went out to the garage,then went to the back room where he found her.

Possibilities EG
  • Harmed him(caused his death)
Or
  • LH died from natural causes she panicked, ( because of history of abuse, she’d be primary suspect if anything happened disposed of body
What I don’t understand is if she really did find him dead in bed, why not call 911?!!

"On this planet, there are very few people who actually have any idea what happened and the people giving those interviews are not the people who would know. It would be me, her attorney who she confided in, the detectives who did the investigation, the prosecutor who's reviewed the evidence, those are going to be the people who know the closest to possible inch of the truth, and even amongst us, we don't have 100%," said Julia Leth-Perez.

This is what her attorney said.
Can I get the link to article? I’ve missed it somehow!
And OMG I was finally able to type a response on here (iPhone), I’m thoroughly shocked! :-0

Is it that the attorney cannot be compelled to reveal what their client has said but they can choose to if so inclined?
I checked and apparently client-attorney privilege is forever, no choice, with the exception in the case where disclosure is necessary in order to carry out the settlement of the deceased's estate. The Supreme Court held it even survives in the case of a murder investigation. Go figure.
Is Confidentiality Really Forever: Even if the Client Dies or Ceases to Exist? | Section of Litigation

To my understanding it is an ethics violation for an attorney to violate attorney client privilege
I just think in cases like this, where she was the main person of interest and even confessed to placing his body in a culvert, that it should be acceptable to reveal anything important that might help the case. That said, this is Emily......probably nothing she said would help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces