Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always bugged me too. Big time. Fact is, it's really stinking obvious (and has been all along) that this poor little boy didn't have a single responsible parent to take care of him or that did what parents do and put HIM first. It was never all this person being hateful/abusive, or that person being neglectful and/or abusive. They all played a role in letting this child down. Unless JH attends some kind of parenting classes and can prove that he's a responsible, reliable, drug free caretaker, I don't think he should ever be allowed to have custody of MH. She deserves better.

moo.
I think JH just might be one of those people that are incapable of appropriately taking care of a child. I know people like this. They just simply don't have normal concerns and/or judgement. And you can't pound it into them. Trust me, I've tried! I just think his normal way of thinking will not and cannot protect a child. For some reason it's not built into him like a regular parent. I vote for him to never regain custody of MH. I actually think it would be best for her to be adopted out to a non family member and never have any of them be able to know where she is.
I sure hope he doesn't reproduce with another.

Thank you for your kindness. I went to work and now wish to all that’s holy that I hadn’t. Oof
Those can be so painful! Hubby has had them twice! I took him to ER the first time, where he passed it. They had him on some pretty good pain meds (IV). I would suggest that. Hope you feel better soon!

Court docs show Lucas Hernandez was on CPS radar starting at 7 months old, school never notified social workers of suspected abuse: Report

By the time Lucas turned one, his father, Jonathan Hernandez, received physical custody. A former Wichita DCF employee who worked Lucas’ case told CrimeOnline that Jonathan was granted custody after he “got his life together” and showed enough improvement to provide Lucas with a stable home, while the mother, Jamie Taylor Orr, reportedly struggled with drug use.

On February 14, 2015, another report was made when Lucas was two, followed by another report when he was four, based on alleged “without parental control” against Jonathan Hernandez. The report indicated that the accusations were “unsubstantiated.”

Court docs show Lucas Hernandez was on CPS radar starting at 7 months old, school never notified social workers of suspected abuse: Report

By the time Lucas turned one, his father, Jonathan Hernandez, received physical custody. A former Wichita DCF employee who worked Lucas’ case told CrimeOnline that Jonathan was granted custody after he “got his life together” and showed enough improvement to provide Lucas with a stable home, while the mother, Jamie Taylor Orr, reportedly struggled with drug use.

On February 14, 2015, another report was made when Lucas was two, followed by another report when he was four, based on alleged “without parental control” against Jonathan Hernandez. The report indicated that the accusations were “unsubstantiated.”
What I gathered from your post was that even JH didn’t have a stable safe environment to be granted custody of Lucas and so the abuse started shortly after. I just think JH is trying to use everything that’s happened to his advantage where he is basically begging ppl for money. He wants ppl sympathy. Also, didn’t EG come into JH’s life when Lucas was 2? DCF should have removed Lucas again from JH’s home right when that report was made at 2

So, JH has chosen two women that abused drugs. He must have too imo. I'm not saying that JO does now but we don't know. Sounds to me that the lifestyle he has chosen to subject his children to is not fitting. He jumped through hoops to get custody of Lucas and then went back to his ways when he thought no one was looking anymore. And look what happened! He chose a drug abuser to take care of his son while he was away for weeks at a time! And he allowed her to abuse him and subject him to their drug culture. MH too. He cannot get custody of MH even though he is saying he will do whatever it takes to get her back. He knows the game. He's done it before. But his lifestyle and the choices he makes will harm MH in the big picture.

What I gathered from your post was that even JH didn’t have a stable safe environment to be granted custody of Lucas and so the abuse started shortly after. I just think JH is trying to use everything that’s happened to his advantage where he is basically begging ppl for money. He wants ppl sympathy. Also, didn’t EG come into JH’s life when Lucas was 2? DCF should have removed Lucas again from JH’s home right when that report was made at 2
I wonder exactly what the term “out of parental control” means in DCF lingo. @Charliegizmo49 do you have input on that?

Where's the quote? I hit add quote and it's not here.

Anyway, I hope the DA has more than a statement. A statement seems like it would be short.

We want real info...MAJOR info. Is it too late for anyone to file that coroner's inquest? I'm going to be so disappointed if we learn nothing more about the case from the DA...

Interesting, as the DCF said the files would remained closed unless the autopsy showed some form of abuse, or did I dream that?
I wonder if dcf already knows what the da’s report says and they felt it was safe for them to say what they did cause maybe they figure they have cover. I guess we will find out something eventually. It’s beginning to sound like a no fault case which will be total bs.

Where's the quote? I hit add quote and it's not here.

Anyway, I hope the DA has more than a statement. A statement seems like it would be short.

We want real info...MAJOR info. Is it too late for anyone to file that coroner's inquest? I'm going to be so disappointed if we learn nothing more about the case from the DA...
Do you have anyone ignored? Their quote won’t show up if you do. Scroll to the bottom and hit show ignored content then scroll back up and look again.
ETA also I had trouble with quotes not showing up earlier today.

No, I've never ignored anyone. I just tried to reply with your quote and can't, and tried to reply with quote on another thread and a screen pops up that says "added to multi quote". But no quote shows up after I hit send, multi or single.

Grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member