Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, just caught up on about 10 pages and I'm probably not saying anything that hasn't already been said, but something has been bugging me about JH and his Mr. Magoo-like cluelessness wandering through life, and it just hit me what I think that is. So its all JMO and (wild, long-winded) guessing and speculation, but my take on JH is this:

I dont think he does hard drugs, probably smokes pot now and then and thought that was the extent of EGs drug use too. He comes off as weirdly sheltered from reality and like hes viewing everything that's happened as a spectator rather than a participant. Like he's a sibling or child and not the parent or spouse taking an active role in this "shirt*show" that is his life currently. He's always a day late and a buck short of doing the right thing because he cannot act on his own; very very easily led and manipulated . He's used to being told "don't worry, everything is probably fine". And it usually is, except when it isn't and by that point it's too late and Someone Else's problem.

His family seems super nice and helpful, but in ways that are easy for them. A lot of grandparents facing similar circumstances take custody of their grandchildren. His parents probably couldn't because of work obligations and whatever, but I bet they are the kind of people who circle promising jobs and houses to rent in papers and don't mind spotting JH cash when things get hard.
These are really helpful things to do sometimes, but helicopter-parenting a growna** man is enabling all sorts of bad descisions. If he lived his whole life with the descision-making and those little things already taken care of, then he really has no capacity to make critical decisions or check his gut because he has an external Jiminy-Cricket figure to do it for him.

I could be way WAY off base here, I hope I am. Unfortunately my gut on these sort of things stands at 100 percent accuracy so far. I would really welcome being wrong about this.
As for did EG murder Lucas, was JH involved or knowledgeable? I don't have any idea, I think the truth died with EG and Lucas unless she said it on her suicide notes. Even then I think she would just say what she wished the truth was.

That brings me to another point (hopefully the last one on this comment that turned into a dissertation :oops:).

I read some comments about feeling sorry for JH vs. not feeling bad, and I'm square in the middle. I have a TON of empathy for JH, even for EG. I can't begin to comprehend how gut wrenching every moment of life will be for JH forever, I couldn't wish one tenth of that pain on anyone, not even EG. I think she wished more than anything that she fed Lucas chicken nuggets and dressed him specifically in the outfit she said she did and took a nap. But she didn't and I think those "shoulda coulda woulda's" were too much for anyone to bear.
Usually the first "Serious Consequences Bad Descision" someone makes prompts them into weighing the outcomes of future bad descisions and choosing the good descision. For whatever reason all the adults in Lucas's life didn't have that.

And that's why I have a lot of empathy for JH (and EG), but little to no sympathy for either. JH needs to learn about consequences (probably not in prison, but shouldn't have custody of a goldfish, let alone a human child), and I have yet to work up a single tear for EG, no matter how hard I squidge up my eyes.

:eek:So there's my book I just wrote here, sorry about that! It's been a busy week or two and I think I just made up for my recent lack of commenting. Hope it made sense and wasn't all rambling nonsense, I feel like I just went to Narnia and back writing all that!

I’m a single mom. I raised two sons. One now deceased since December. I told them “don’t let your first set set of wheels be a baby carriage.” They didn’t. I told them don’t hit women. They didn’t and haven’t. I told them don’t hit kids. They didn’t and don’t. I told them don’t harbor women that hit kids. The deceased didn’t. My youngest son found himself in a post-partum depression espisode with his wife and had to hide in closets and bathrooms with his baby son to protect him. I took a leave of absence to stay with with them while she was hopitalized and medicated. They are both active Military. It was documented, reported, pictured; she was hospitalized. She is still is active duty with 50/50 custody. It’s scary.
I’m so sorry to hear of this. I had post-partum for both of my girls. As awful as it was, I feel so sad for your grandson. Sad to also hear about what it did to your son’s wife. ((Hugs)) to you and them. Your son seems like a good dad.

So, it was Jonathan as well then? I'm done with this man!

The way I read it is that Lucas was removed from someone other than JH.

I don’t have the impression JH was living in the home. In her podcast JTO said “she was in a bad place” and JH took custody.

I’ll have to look. But undoubtedly this precious little boy was failed many times. And the most important safeguard in place was DCF. They are supposed to be the last and final safety net for children. They failed him many times. Shame on them.

It says "He was returned to his father by the time he was 1 year old." So, I'd assume he was with JH when he was 7 months old.

I could be wrong but I think JTO said “she was in a bad place” and couldn’t take care of herself” in the single podcast she did.

It left me with the impression that JH stepped in and that’s why he was in control of visitation.

I’m not an active commenter on this thread but I try to check in when I have time. I guess I understand (maybe?) why people feel sorry for JH. But I just can’t. He had a duty as a father to protect his son, and it’s not as if abuse allegations weren’t brought to his attention multiple times. Idgaf that he worked far from home. Then you either 1) move your family closer to your job so you can actually parent your child and not leave him to be abused 2) find childcare for your son other than the woman accused of abusing him 3) the option I know will be most criticized, but then get a job where you can be close to home. The fact that he laid his hands on EGs son is enough for me to conclude that he was complicit, at the least, in the abuse of his son.

And fwiw, the first televised interview, the one with JH and Lucas’s mom, left me with a terrible vibe about JH. I’ve unfortunately had more than one drug addicted love one, and he didn’t just look like he was understandably on Xanax, or just smoked a joint. He seemed high as a kite to me. JMO from JME.

Lucas's death was a combination of so many that should have and did have the responsibility of taking care of him! The list is so long! Ultimately JH is a poor excuse for a father. He literally died because of JH's neglect in so many areas.
I do think JH is a druggie too and invited druggie females into his world when he should have been protecting his son from them.

Last edited:
Poor boy never stood a chance. I wish people would stop bringing children into this world if they will not dedicate themselves to take care of said children. What a selfish act. As someone who can’t have children, it’s infuriating and so frustrating to see the lack of responsibility and accountability of some parents.

No child asks to be born.

I’ve been thinking a lot about JH recently. Trying to decide how I feel about him and why. I just can’t shake the feeling that he knew a hell of a lot more than most think he did. When EG messaged him saying she and MH were going to OG, why didn’t he ask why Lucas wasn’t going? Why didn’t he do a damn thing to prevent MH from being taken into state custody?

Something is the matter with the whole child protective system out there! It horrifies me as far as all the abused and neglected children are suffering with no relief.
What can be done?

I’ve been thinking a lot about JH recently. Trying to decide how I feel about him and why. I just can’t shake the feeling that he knew a hell of a lot more than most think he did. When EG messaged him saying she and MH were going to OG, why didn’t he ask why Lucas wasn’t going? Why didn’t he do a damn thing to prevent MH from being taken into state custody?
I don't recall EG texting JH that her and MH were going to OG. Just that she smoked a couple of bowls and was going to use the gift certificate he got her for VD and go to OG to eat. Didn't mention who she was taking.

I don't recall EG texting JH that her and MH were going to OG. Just that she smoked a couple of bowls and was going to use the gift certificate he got her for VD and go to OG to eat. Didn't mention who she was taking.
Ah, you’re correct. She told the investigators she took MH, not JH.

Thank you :)

<Mod note: Replaced name of minor child with initials. Please do not use the name of a minor child unless it is the victim.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree. For months I have had this uneasy feeling that he knows “something”.

So now we know who the unknown person is. Emily or unknown. Not Emily and unknown.
I think it was a formality, no one saw the actual abuse so they could not name Emily specifically. Emily or unknown.
We were told in the beginning that it was Emily and an unknown, big difference.

I am going to risk getting a spanking in order to clear up the ongoing confusion regarding this "unknown" accomplice/not accomplice question. Many have wondered about its significance for so long and I've stayed silent but hopefully this will settle some minds. You're correct as to it being a formality.

Long ago, Lucas' grandmother in NM, explained that this word was used in answer to a standard question on the abuse report made by family there.

"Are others (besides EG) involved in the reported abuse?" _______
Their fill-in-the-blank: "unknown."

This was misconstrued and took on a life of its own bc no one in MSM bothered to clarify that it was never alleged to be EG and unknown, nor EG or unknown; it was only EG that was reported (bc of Lucas' statement about her no longer liking him). It will forever break my heart to read or type that sentence. EG was absolutely named as the abuser by NM family!

TLDR: 'Unknown' was just a pat answer in a list of questions in the DFS report. Wish they'd used N/A!!!

I'm probably one of the cold hearted ones on here. I have no sympathy for a man who turned a blind eye to his son's abuse. He stopped Lucas from seeing or talking to those who truly loved him because they tried to get JH to open his eyes up to the abuse his son was living through day after day.

I don't wish anything bad to JH, but kindly go away with begging for financial help so he can mess up his life even more. People around him are enabling him, this man will never learn to be accountable for his own actions unless the handouts are stopped and he is left to stand on his own two feet.

Cripes, he cared more about Emily being homeless than his son being left under a bridge.

RSBM for space

Please bring your cold heart over here and sit by me! You are more compassionate than am I. A far cry from sympathy or empathy, I feel nothing but disgust for JH. His bleating pleas for public support make me ill. I don't feel sorry for his being hospitalized or whatever else he endures bc none of it can compare with the lifetime of pain that he allowed and/or caused his precious son to suffer. JH is not a victim in my book. Rather, I see him as a selfish and self-centered little boy in a grown man's body, blindly bumbling through life. If he gets custody or access to MH, I don't know how I'll be able to process the gross unfairness of it. I hope that Lucas' death will somehow shield her.

I am SO angry and frustrated; I apologize in advance to those who are offended by my perspective.

I am going to risk getting a spanking in order to clear up the ongoing confusion regarding this "unknown" accomplice/not accomplice question. Many have wondered about its significance for so long and I've stayed silent but hopefully this will settle some minds. You're correct as to it being a formality.

Long ago, Lucas' grandmother in NM, explained that this word was used in answer to a standard question on the abuse report made by family there.

"Are others (besides EG) involved in the reported abuse?" _______
Their fill-in-the-blank: "unknown."

This was misconstrued and took on a life of its own bc no one in MSM bothered to clarify that it was never alleged to be EG and unknown, nor EG or unknown; it was only EG that was reported (bc of Lucas' statement about her no longer liking him). It will forever break my heart to read or type that sentence. EG was absolutely named as the abuser by NM family!

TLDR: 'Unknown' was just a pat answer in a list of questions in the DFS report. Wish they'd used N/A!!!

There are some basic inconsistencies when the court documents are compared with the article. Just as in other examples with reporters and factual documents.

Ok,Mr. DA..any day now...just because time has passed does not mean that we don't want to know what went on. I understand it takes time to get a case together,but gee whiz. Please don't leave us out of state people with the impression that everything is just going to be swept under the rug now that EG is dead.

RSBM for space

I am SO angry and frustrated; I apologize in advance to those who are offended by my perspective.

quote snipped by me.

Although I do have some empathy for JH and consider EG's suicide tragic, I fully understand the anger and resentment toward them, and no apologies are necessary for me. I have some of the same feelings.

I do wish EG was still alive because I feel JH is bearing the full brunt, and she, the actual killer got off easy.

RSBM for space

Please bring your cold heart over here and sit by me! You are more compassionate than am I. A far cry from sympathy or empathy, I feel nothing but disgust for JH. His bleating pleas for public support make me ill. I don't feel sorry for his being hospitalized or whatever else he endures bc none of it can compare with the lifetime of pain that he allowed and/or caused his precious son to suffer. JH is not a victim in my book. Rather, I see him as a selfish and self-centered little boy in a grown man's body, blindly bumbling through life. If he gets custody or access to MH, I don't know how I'll be able to process the gross unfairness of it. I hope that Lucas' death will somehow shield her.

I'm with you. Not cold hearted.
JH is the cold hearted one. He's just as guilty as E.G. he aided,and abetted her the entire time.
Assaulted E.G.s sons. Then lied about it,making E.Gs sons out to be liars.
Now he's playing the victim. Hero.
Wants everyone to throw money at him,like he's father of year,and needs to get a place for him,and MH.
He's so full of it,has been from the get go.
My sympathy is for the children.

I'm so done with these people. JH was and is a poor excuse for a father. He had children with not one but two druggie women. Neither one was acceptable to care for Lucas. He fought for custody of Lucas and then put him under the care of another incapable woman. What is the matter with some people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky