Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,Mr. DA..any day now...just because time has passed does not mean that we don't want to know what went on. I understand it takes time to get a case together,but gee whiz. Please don't leave us out of state people with the impression that everything is just going to be swept under the rug now that EG is dead.
I doubt they will sweep this under the rug. They must keep their cards close to their chest. I don't think is over just because EG is dead. They are dotting their iiiiiis,and crossing their tttttttttts.

I’ve been thinking a lot about JH recently. Trying to decide how I feel about him and why. I just can’t shake the feeling that he knew a hell of a lot more than most think he did. When EG messaged him saying she and MH were going to OG, why didn’t he ask why Lucas wasn’t going? Why didn’t he do a damn thing to prevent MH from being taken into state custody?
BBM: This! IMO, it is because he didn't need to ask. He already knew.

Ok,Mr. DA..any day now...just because time has passed does not mean that we don't want to know what went on. I understand it takes time to get a case together,but gee whiz. Please don't leave us out of state people with the impression that everything is just going to be swept under the rug now that EG is dead.
I am beginning to wonder if the autopsy results are all he is going to release

Do we even have any confirmation that JH had a medical situation? I have only seen it stated for a account.

Yes, KK! His hosp admission/surgery is posted on his FB (assuming we can mention his) and reported by MSM. I don't hv time ATM to google the links but it's out there. Think headline wasn't his name but rather "Father of LH..." I can look this evening if you need me to! I wdnt give him one penny for any reason at all; the hosp bill was same as one for moving, custody of MH, etc. Drugs, imho.

I’m not an active commenter on this thread but I try to check in when I have time. I guess I understand (maybe?) why people feel sorry for JH. But I just can’t. He had a duty as a father to protect his son, and it’s not as if abuse allegations weren’t brought to his attention multiple times. Idgaf that he worked far from home. Then you either 1) move your family closer to your job so you can actually parent your child and not leave him to be abused 2) find childcare for your son other than the woman accused of abusing him 3) the option I know will be most criticized, but then get a job where you can be close to home. The fact that he laid his hands on EGs son is enough for me to conclude that he was complicit, at the least, in the abuse of his son.

And fwiw, the first televised interview, the one with JH and Lucas’s mom, left me with a terrible vibe about JH. I’ve unfortunately had more than one drug addicted love one, and he didn’t just look like he was understandably on Xanax, or just smoked a joint. He seemed high as a kite to me. JMO from JME.

Like like like like like like!!!!!! There are not enough like buttons. I adore your post!

quote snipped by me.

Although I do have some empathy for JH and consider EG's suicide tragic, I fully understand the anger and resentment toward them, and no apologies are necessary for me. I have some of the same feelings.

I do wish EG was still alive because I feel JH is bearing the full brunt, and she, the actual killer got off easy.

Thank you! I wish she were alive, as well.

BREAKING Lucas Hernandez Update: Dad Jonathan Hernandez pleads guilty to child battery

CrimeOnline spoke Hernandez on Wednesday, who explained that the incident was not intentional and he never meant to harm anyone. He indicated that he had reached for the spray bottle the little boy was playing with and accidentally hit him in the chest. However, he’s tired of the stress and wanted to put the ordeal behind him and move on with his life.

“The battery charge was interpreted however they wanted. It was an incidental thing, not intentional. I’m ready to move on with my life. The circus is over. I just want to go back to being a working man and a father.”

(Please don't shoot the messenger. :()

BREAKING Lucas Hernandez Update: Dad Jonathan Hernandez pleads guilty to child battery

CrimeOnline spoke Hernandez on Wednesday, who explained that the incident was not intentional and he never meant to harm anyone. He indicated that he had reached for the spray bottle the little boy was playing with and accidentally hit him in the chest. However, he’s tired of the stress and wanted to put the ordeal behind him and move on with his life.

“The battery charge was interpreted however they wanted. It was an incidental thing, not intentional. I’m ready to move on with my life. The circus is over. I just want to go back to being a working man and a father.”

Gah so so many things in his statement make me so angry I should prolly just go sit on my hands...

A father to whom exactly?! I just hope they’re not considering giving him back full custody of M.H. He’s going to take the parenting classes and then what? He’s going to be a better parent ?? I doubt it. Will he really take care of his child? Will he put his child first before any druggie he might have in his life in the future? Will the classes have him make wise and better decisions for his child? Will he consider the child’s safety as number one priority? I don’t think so. Unfortunately

Last edited:
“Conditions of Hernandez' probation include requiring employment, no drug or alcohol use and no leaving the state without his probation officer's permission. Hernandez was ordered to successfully complete a court-approved parenting class.”

“Conditions of Hernandez' probation include requiring employment, no drug or alcohol use and no leaving the state without his probation officer's permission. Hernandez was ordered to successfully complete a court-approved parenting class.”

AAAGHGHGHGHGGGHHHUuuggghhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooo

Why? He's already proven that he's a failure father with zero regard for whatever he learned in his first parenting class. Are they going to randomly drug test him? What a load of manure. Steaming.

Hit him in the chest so hard that he left a visible HANDPRINT??? The action of reaching for a can and that of slapping/shoving a child in the chest are in no way similar. JH thinks everyone believes whatever BS he spouts. He's tired of the stress?????? HE'S tired???

I cannot with him. He's just going to ho-di-do, put this behind him and simply go back to a stress-free life? I only wish that he wasn't required to stay in state. I want him to move to NM - or Mars - and disappear. I hate him with the fire of 10,000 suns. Yep, I said it.

ETA: Wish a condition of his probation was #1: Get a vasectomy. Or just outright neuter him; all the same to me. Just, please, no more kids for him, in his 'care' or custody.

Last edited:
AAAGHGHGHGHGGGHHHUuuggghhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooo

Why? He's already proven that he's a failure father with zero regard for whatever he learned in his first parenting class. Are they going to randomly drug test him? What a load of manure. Steaming.

Those court mandated "parenting classes" are a freaking joke in KS. A while back, some friends of mine in JOCO had to take one when they were getting divorced as part of their joint custody agreement, and i volunteered to wrangle their 2 year old twins and and 3 year old. And it was just a big round up of whoever was ordered to take the class. They were getting amicably divorced, had no criminal records and we're sat next to people with felony child abuse and neglect just released from prison to talk about why we're here and and basically the takeaway was "if you hit kids maybe don't or whatever."

That was like 10 years ago, and maybe it's changed, but we are talking about the state that let Adrian Jones, Evan Brewer and Lucas live with known abusers because "it'll probably be fine..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky