Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad of Lucas Hernandez in ICU emergency room following little boy’s public memorial

Jonathan Hernandez, father of Kansas boy Lucas Hernandez, was admitted into a Wichita hospital Saturday evening after his son’s public memorial.

“He has an abscess in his throat which is making it almost impossible to swallow and they are worried about his breathing,” Cyndi Norman, Hernandez’s mother explained to CrimeOnline. “He went to the ER Saturday evening and they thought it might be tonsillitis, so they gave him and antibiotic and something for pain. By 3 a.m. it was worse, so he went back to the ER and they ran blood work.”

So far, according to Norman, doctors aren’t quite sure what the problem is, but plan to perform a CT scan on Tuesday if Hernandez’s condition hasn’t improved.

“He’s in severe pain. The pain medication just takes the edge off. They did the nasal camera again this morning and said it wasn’t any worse, but no better.”

[....]
Poor guy! One thing after the other. I hope he at least starts to feel better physically. Prayers for a speedy recovery!!

Bolded by me- right on! I agree with everything you just said and more. I get so sick and tired of these so called parents that are abusing children being allowed to get them back. In most of the cases that I have seen with abused children, and this includes people around me over the years off line, the parents don't change. They walk the walk, talk the talk, get their kids back, start their wild partying again and bring unsavory characters around the children. If the children are lucky, they get pulled from the home. If their unlucky, they suffer torment, abuse and neglect daily until they are old enough to get the hell out of dodge and move out. In some cases, like darling Lucas, they don't get out alive. Disgusting!
Off topic but I just read this article in my local news and then read your post. What the hell is wrong with parents today???
Coroner releases cause of death for slain 2-year-old; sheriff says couple 'possessed with pure evil'

Off topic but I just read this article in my local news and then read your post. What the hell is wrong with parents today???
Coroner releases cause of death for slain 2-year-old; sheriff says couple 'possessed with pure evil'
Makes you sick, doesn't it? With all the childless couples out there who would gladly take these darling children in and give them a loving and nurturing home, these scum bags abuse and kill their babies. Why keep them if you don't want them? Why?

I had a dear friend who was like a big sister to me pass away a couple of weeks ago. Strange as she was in ICU because she couldn't breathe. She got cancer when she was 20 years old and was told she could never have children. She got cancer four more times and kicked it in the butt each time, along with several other medical problems. She loved children. I used to joke with her that I was her first and only child- she spoiled me rotten.

Then I see these sick pigs out there abusing, neglecting, killing precious children, and it angers me that a beautiful soul was never able to have her own children, why these monsters can procreate like rabbits. I lost my youngest daughter's twin at birth- that just about broke me, thank goodness my daughter survived and I had my other two beautiful children. Bittersweet day, their birthdays. I hang a Christmas stocking for her every year, I wear her birth stone along with her twin and my other two children's birthstones on one of my ears.

It just kills me, seeing these children go through this, and their parents get chance after chance after chance to do the same thing, over and over again. Why?

I'm trying very hard not to get timed out right now. Just going over in my mind how JH could have injured his throat. Could he have contemplated suicide? Just my own thoughts here.

I know the article said abscess in his throat. Maybe, he just wasn't taking care of himself and got sick. This could be from the lymph nodes or tonsils. Just thinking

I'm trying very hard not to get timed out right now. Just going over in my mind how JH could have injured his throat. Could he have contemplated suicide? Just my own thoughts here.

I think they would be able to tell if it was an attempted suicide. I think if JH had tonsilitis he would have seen improvement by now. Unless it isn't responding to the antibiotic. And...if it is tonsilitis, I guess he could also have a peritonsillar abscess... I hope no one else who came in contact with JH gets sick. Egads.

Sorry if this post doesn't make sense... I have the scrabbled up thoughts today.

Peritonsillar Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment

I didn't find my wife dead after her suicide. She had jumped from our 7th floor balcony when I was asleep after me being awake with her for 4 days and nights (and desperately trying to get her help in that time). I was woken by the police banging on my apartment door. In the moments after they told me she was dead I insisted on making a pot of coffee, trying to find a clean t-shirt to put on and smoking at least 4 cigarettes one after the other. Unless you have been in this situation you don't know how you are going to react. Once it hit me that my wife had been successful at taking her own life I literally couldn't breathe without someone reminding me to, a nurse sat with me at the hospital and said to me every few seconds "breathe, breathe", I couldn't speak, I was actually hospitalised for 6 weeks in a psychiatric unit because I couldn't even function properly.
So sorry to hear you went through such pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess