Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He spent an entire day with EG the day before she led him to Lucas’s body. He said he knew she was the key to what happened to Lucas, that’s why he sent JH away the next day. I am more than surprised he didn’t record that days conversation. EGs guilt is definite and her words from that day are what should be released. Maybe not to us because I don’t think I deserve any kind of closure or need to feed any morbid curiosity, but certainly LE and the DA should have it if only to learn something about how they missed things. And to Lucas’s family if they want the whole horrible truth.
Yes. It makes you wonder, doesn’t it ?

He aired the most damning - for his own gain. What didn’t we hear??????
I remember DM saying JH was delaying him. That he had to separate them to find Lucas. That really stands out big time to me.
Why would JH do that? What is he hiding? Other than abusing EG's son, and years of Lucas being abused?
We already know he stood by E.G. until her last breath. Covered for her, lied for her. While she was in jail, pointing her finger at the homeless guy. What other lengths has he gone to? To bury the dirty secrets.

I remember DM saying JH was delaying him. That he had to separate them to find Lucas. That really stands out big time to me.
Why would JH do that? What is he hiding? Other than abusing EG's son, and years of Lucas being abused?
We already know he stood by E.G. until her last breath. Covered for her, lied for her. While she was in jail, pointing her finger at the homeless guy. What other lengths has he gone to? To bury the dirty secrets.
My understanding was that JH's presence around EG was causing her to clam up because she didn't want JH to know much. Once JH left DM was able to get it our of her where Lucas's body was hidden. I believe DM said that JH was very open with him.

I think the father of EG’s older boys should petition the court for custody of MH. He obviously is the only parent in this mess that actually cares for and protects his kids, and that way MH could be raised with her brothers.

I think the father of EG’s older boys should petition the court for custody of MH. He obviously is the only parent in this mess that actually cares for and protects his kids, and that way MH could be raised with her brothers.
The thought had crossed my mind but as she is of no relation to him I don't know if he would want to take that on. I think he has other children too than the 2 boys. But maybe he would do it for the boys since I'm sure they love her and without her would be another loss in their lives. What a mess EG created for so many.

My understanding was that JH's presence around EG was causing her to clam up because she didn't want JH to know much. Once JH left DM was able to get it our of her where Lucas's body was hidden. I believe DM said that JH was very open with him.[/QUOTE
Hmmmmmmm. I wouldn't trust JH'S 'Openess' one bit. As an investigator I would think he knows this.
He did find Lucas, that was the main objective. So that shows he is very good,but it looks like JH has him snowed,and That's not good.

There's that possibilty too. I Hope DM can see clearly through all the maneure.
Here's the thing. I know a few very accomplished liars. They will lie before they tell the truth anytime and they will NEVER admit it. How the heck did he get her to tell him where she hid Lucas?
Only thing I can guess is that he kept her going in circles that weren't making sense until she got cornered and exhausted and she just caved during a weak moment.

I don’t remember that being said by DM. Do you have a reference?

There are several things about DM that just don't make sense to me

-He forgets to record his initial interview with JH and EG
-At the very beginning when EG gets in the car DM partner
tells her it isn't gonna be as bad as she thinks -tells me they
knew from EG that she hid the body and was taken them to it
-In part of the tapes we hear he tells EG to stick to the same
story that they talked about yesterday dont change story
-He tells EG he researched the charge for not disclosing a death and max she can get is 18months - which tells me he knew - she admitted the day before that she hid his body - otherwise you wouldn't research that charge
-He sends JH away so EG will open up because he said he could tell EG was a little scared of JH.
-He plans on picking up EG so she can take him to Lucas body
which tells me that he knew from the first interview she hid
his body - you would not just say hey lets go driving around if
she was denying any involvement.
-So JH knew when he left that EG had hid Lucas body. I
understand DM telling JH hey you can't be in the car with us
when we go looking for his body because she might open up
and tell more about what happened if your not there. But
why the heck would you drive 10 hours away when you know
that your girlfriend is leading someone to your sons body?

All this just tells me that JH is hiding something and much much more was revealed to DM during that initial interview.

There are several things about DM that just don't make sense to me

-He forgets to record his initial interview with JH and EG
-At the very beginning when EG gets in the car DM partner
tells her it isn't gonna be as bad as she thinks -tells me they
knew from EG that she hid the body and was taken them to it
-In part of the tapes we hear he tells EG to stick to the same
story that they talked about yesterday dont change story
-He tells EG he researched the charge for not disclosing a death and max she can get is 18months - which tells me he knew - she admitted the day before that she hid his body - otherwise you wouldn't research that charge
-He sends JH away so EG will open up because he said he could tell EG was a little scared of JH.
-He plans on picking up EG so she can take him to Lucas body
which tells me that he knew from the first interview she hid
his body - you would not just say hey lets go driving around if
she was denying any involvement.
-So JH knew when he left that EG had hid Lucas body. I
understand DM telling JH hey you can't be in the car with us
when we go looking for his body because she might open up
and tell more about what happened if your not there. But
why the heck would you drive 10 hours away when you know
that your girlfriend is leading someone to your sons body?

All this just tells me that JH is hiding something and much much more was revealed to DM during that initial interview.
Yes. I don’t understand that. Why try going back to work when she was led DM to the body. As his parent, you’d think he stick around and be there when you get that call. It just seems suspect to me that he probably knew what was going to happen and didn’t want to be there after the fact. In my opinion

Does anyone else think JH was doing drugs with EG and absolutely knew about the meth and the prior heroin use?
Of course there’s no evidence for the court but if he was part of that group of users mh is in harms way if he gets custody. She’s already in harms way since he is unprotective historically but drug abuse and the characters that come with it makes it even worse for a child.

Does anyone else think JH was doing drugs with EG and absolutely knew about the meth and the prior heroin use?
Of course there’s no evidence for the court but if he was part of that group of users mh is in harms way if he gets custody. She’s already in harms way since he is unprotective historically but drug abuse and the characters that come with it makes it even worse for a child.
Yes, and he knew. IMO

He spent an entire day with EG the day before she led him to Lucas’s body. He said he knew she was the key to what happened to Lucas, that’s why he sent JH away the next day. I am more than surprised he didn’t record that days conversation. EGs guilt is definite and her words from that day are what should be released. Maybe not to us because I don’t think I deserve any kind of closure or need to feed any morbid curiosity, but certainly LE and the DA should have it if only to learn something about how they missed things. And to Lucas’s family if they want the whole horrible truth.
BBM I agree. Wasn’t there something being looked into in the bathroom? I feel like it just all got swept under the rug after EG’s suicide. Lucas deserves more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum