Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when my hubby goes out of town, we Facetime a few times a day. Have there been any statements from dad yet about when he spoke to his son last?

(sensitive matter here, please be warned)

Lord, if he's been missing longer, there has been time for animal activity

A new interview was released today. A neighbor at the new home saw Lucas in the week (?) before he went missing.

An exact date wasn’t given. We also don’t know an exact move date... just that they were in the new home for roughly a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that neighbor stated that EG said that they moved in on Feb 7th- he said he had no idea that they moved in on that day, that college kids lived their previously,

He also said they met EG, two older boys, and Lucas and their children played together, except for Lucas, who hung back. She also told him that she had a baby girl, who was apparently not outside with the rest of them when he met her and the boys The neighbor's wife told him later that she noticed a bruise on Lucas' face.

OT Confessions:

I filled the mop bucket with water and threw some pinesol in it. Wiped a spot on the floor, and the bathroom down. Threw the rag in the washer. Hubby came home, said the house smelled like I had been cleaning all day so he was going to get supper. I didn't tell him the truth.

:shush: :Bennymonkey:

Is it just me or are perps getting better and better at hiding bodies? :(

i think tons of bodies are just never found :( i hope that Lucas is found.

They watch csi shows. And sociopaths are usually pretty intelligent. Scary. If i didnt think the government would misuse. I would love to have gps chips in our kids.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Feb 23

"Tiflati’s wife mentioned to him later that same day that Lucas had a bluish bruise under his left eye.

At the time, they didn’t think the bruise was a sign of abuse. They thought it must have been an accident. They’ve seen their own children get bruises on their faces from mishaps.

Another observation: “He was skinnier than the picture” police provided to the public, Tiflati said.

That was the only time Tiflati saw Lucas."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

here is something im thinking. so, i suspect Lucas was gone before she says. but since dad was not expected home yet, why did she choose THAT time to report him missing? maybe, she deliberately went around with her phone to parks and wherever else to make pings to throw everyone off then on purpose cried wolf for diversion? there is a reason in her mind why she chose then to report this.

Isn't that frigging creepy? We've hit on that so many times here, but I'm the type of person in a car driving through the mountains saying "geez, how many bodies are buried out there?"

And I have to ask, steelslady, you're not Steelman's lady, are you?! LOL. I have been in and out of WS for a while and thought maybe I missed something.

This article states the search is based on new information.

"The charges are related to new information gathered during this investigation," Deputy Police Chief Gavin Seiler said Wednesday afternoon. "Officers and investigators have been working on this case non-stop."

http://www.kake.com/story/37577765/authorities-continue-to-search-for-missing-wichita-boy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In this article he actually says the CHARGES (upon which SM was booked) are based on new information, not the base of search... So I don't know anymore either.

(More sensitive stuff ahead)

My mind went to landfill and when was garbage day. I just don't see this woman driving to the park. I could be very wrong.

i think tons of bodies are just never found :( i hope that Lucas is found.
I immediately think of Ayla Reynolds
Haliee Cummings
Lisa Irwin
Recently the Stockton Twins
Please don't let Lucas be added to this list and I know there's many more I'm forgetting
Far too many
Children need more protection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OT Confessions:

I filled the mop bucket with water and threw some pinesol in it. Wiped a spot on the floor, and the bathroom down. Threw the rag in the washer. Hubby came home, said the house smelled like I had been cleaning all day so he was going to get supper. I didn't tell him the truth.

You are a true hero!

this ties in to what i said above. she put him in the dumpster prior to anyone knowin he was missing then drove around pinging at parks several days later.

(More sensitive stuff ahead)

My mind went to landfill and when was garbage day. I just don't see this woman driving to the park. I could be very wrong.

here is something im thinking. so, i suspect Lucas was gone before she says. but since dad was not expected home yet, why did she choose THAT time to report him missing? maybe, she deliberately went around with her phone to parks and wherever else to make pings to throw everyone off then on purpose cried wolf for diversion? there is a reason in her mind why she chose then to report this.

That is an interesting thought. So maybe he was only gone that long...the time it took for her to take him somewhere, leave him there, and then come back and clean up. Maybe she started getting nervous and decided she needed to call? Maybe dad WAS asking to speak to his son and she became desperate?

Now I've talked myself in a circle and I have zero theories again.

I agree with you....my thought was that the Dad was coming home and she had to create an event before he arrived.

My 3 missing gaps on the timeline:
(1) when did the dad leave and last time he saw Lucas
(2) when was the last time anyone saw Lucas (right now its Feb 11th from the neighbor I think)
(3) when was Dad scheduled to come home

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I immediately think of Ayla Reynolds
Haliee Cummings
Lisa Irwin
Recently the Stockton Twins
Please don't let Lucas be added to this list and I know there's many more I'm forgetting
Far too many
Children need more protection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Lisa Irwin. UGG.

and DeOrr Kunz

I sent the dumped in the trash thing to the police in Wichita the other day as it was something I worried about what with the house move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics