Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall, our verified insider said dad was driving back after hearing the news and was about 12 hours away. He hadn't been planning to return that day. It's somewhere in thread 1 or 2, I can see how well my search skills are.

Absolutely. I don't think he was returning home.
I think that he likely facetimed with them regularly.
If I couldn't produce one of our kids to facetime with my husband each night he would wonder what was up. I'm guessing she had to explain the absence because Dad wanted to facetime.
It's just a guess, from being in a similar situation in the past. (Though, I'm not crazy or abusive, so my thoughts may not be how they did things.)

My guess is if Lucas had been out of school for ten days as we have heard, SM knew he had to go to school on Monday or questions were really going to be asked.

So, the question remains, if the neighbor saw Lucas on the 11th with her two boys, what day did she get rid of him?

I spend a LOT of time in the woods. Hiking, foraging, taking pictures... If it's decent weather, I'm in some woods somewhere, and I wonder every single time if today is the day I stumble upon the remains of one poor soul. :(

(Also wondering if this is Steelmans wife!)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I confirm, SteelsSir is indeed my husband. :heartbeat: He's kinda cute when he's not hungry.

no im thinking he was gone a day to several days previously and she chose that time to set it up.

That is an interesting thought. So maybe he was only gone that long...the time it took for her to take him somewhere, leave him there, and then come back and clean up. Maybe she started getting nervous and decided she needed to call? Maybe dad WAS asking to speak to his son and she became desperate?

Now I've talked myself in a circle and I have zero theories again.

Upon seeing that photo of his eye when he had the hat on and a frown on his face, I am telling you, that looks like a burn from a cigarette. I could be wrong.......

He did know. As we have heard from a great aunt,and great Grandma. Dad cut contact with them after being confronted about the abuse. Now Dad is POed that has been mentioned, and claims it doesn't have anything to do with Lucas missing. She already lost custody of her two sons.
Who does that? Who doesn't have serious questions for his friend with benefits who is the last person with his precious son?

Off subject a tad. I’ve been off WS FOR A LING TIME. THIS CASE TOUCHED ME TO REOPE MY ACCOUNT. I LIVED IN ALASKA 35 years. Moved to Summerlin nv 4 years ago health reasons. In Alaska we had a wildfire the size of Delaware. 2 bodies were found by firefighters. Had been in woods for years. So it does happen.

Sad to think this isn’t going to end well. I don’t care for the evil side of humans. Not protecting a child of tender age is the worst.

My guess is if Lucas had been out of school for ten days as we have heard, SM knew he had to go to school on Monday or questions were really going to be asked.

So, the question remains, if the neighbor saw Lucas on the 11th with her two boys, what day did she get rid of him?

IIRC, the school was closed on Monday and Tues. ( Presidents day). At least according to the website. IMO

Idk if I’m comfortable calling the Dad a victim. As parents it is our duty to do all we can to keep our children safe. Leaving him with someone who you know damn well is not taking care of him and abusing him, regardless of how inconvenient it would be to have to find someone else to watch him, is not ok. That baby had no choices, his father DID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per TOS...dad is a victim unless he is implicated in the crime that resulted in his child's disappearance. Let's not get the thread closed, the mods are strict about this kinda stuff.

Absolutely. I don't think he was returning home.
I think that he likely facetimed with them regularly.
If I couldn't produce one of our kids to facetime with my husband each night he would wonder what was up. I'm guessing she had to explain the absence because Dad wanted to facetime.
It's just a guess, from being in a similar situation in the past. (Though, I'm not crazy or abusive, so my thoughts may not be how they did things.)

Yep. One night my youngest fell asleep early and I put him in his bed. Hubby made me go into his room and show him in his bed (because he is quite anxious and needs routine, therefore needed to say goodnight to his boy. NOT because he didn't trust me!)

that's also possible.

I just would like to know when he left and when he was due back. and if they did have such a routine. what about the missing 10 days of school? not enough info out yet.

And yet, Blaze Bernstein was buried in a public park and not the wilderness right behind it.

I'm guessing that Dad wanted to facetime with the kids and she couldn't explain his absence.
I'll be a bit surprised if he was gone before the day he was reported.
When my husband was out of state we facetimed each night after dinner, before bed.
Guessing if that was their routine that 6:15pm was about as late as she dared push it.

I confirm, SteelsSir is indeed my husband. :heartbeat: He's kinda cute when he's not hungry.

(Is SteelsSir Steelman? LOL! I am slow and ready for wine.)

If so that's cool! My hubby thinks I'm nuts following these stories and would never come on here!

This case breaks my heart. To see pictures of this little boy bruised and battered all over his body and CPS didn't do anything to get him out of the situation is infuriating. And while his father is a victim thus far you can' tell me he didn't know about it.

We have no idea how involved social services was with this family.There are so many regulations and hands are tied in various cases. Case workers need to follow so many rules and honestly it is full of red tape. All those records are sealed. Flood your local state rep phones with disgust and call for new action with the system. Drs, Dentists, school and so many others failed and the system needs to be overhauled in a big way with new services for early intervention in families. JMO

As a parent I know that by her own statement he was playing in his room so why is he wearing a diaper at 3pm IMO there's something to it MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

can somebody help me out please. I have seen post after post after post talking about him being in diapers, but I have never seen that in mainstream media. Can somebody post the mainstream media that is talking about him being in diapers in the afternoon. Thank you very much

idk what the school district schedule is there but Monday was presidents day and my step kids and son are out of school all this week. she had a few more days if that was the reason. idk its just a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member