Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Dad is a victim, however, abuse happened to his son that he knew about.
What's to say he covers for girlfriend? We don't know where he's been, per LE not releasing that info.
Girlfriend could cover with pings whilst Lucas is taken somewhere else.

I sent the dumped in the trash thing to the police in Wichita the other day as it was something I worried about what with the house move

Definitely. If you have moving materials to dispose of, then large amounts of trash and recycling aren't going to gain a lot of attention.

Namus is full of missing adults and children who just disappeared off the face of the earth. Yes, some may still be alive, but thats still a heck of a lot of bodies out there, still unfound. :(

Please don't let darling Lucas become another Namus statistic. :(

Isn't that frigging creepy? We've hit on that so many times here, but I'm the type of person in a car driving through the mountains saying "geez, how many bodies are buried out there?"

And I have to ask, steelslady, you're not Steelman's lady, are you?! LOL. I have been in and out of WS for a while and thought maybe I missed something.
I spend a LOT of time in the woods. Hiking, foraging, taking pictures... If it's decent weather, I'm in some woods somewhere, and I wonder every single time if today is the day I stumble upon the remains of one poor soul. :(

(Also wondering if this is Steelmans wife!)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know Dad is a victim, however, abuse happened to his son that he knew about.
What's to say he covers for girlfriend? We don't know where he's been, per LE not releasing that info.
Girlfriend could cover with pings whilst Lucas is taken somewhere else.

Or perhaps she has another man who helped hide Lucas.

EG seems like far too much of a good time girl to sit home saving herself for weeks, waiting for JH to get back home...

Feb 23

“Information we have received during the investigation has led us to Chisholm Creek Park area,” Officer Charley Davidson said. “And we will be searching that area.”

Both entrances of the park are blocked by Wichita police officers. Dozens of law enforcement vehicles have been seen entering the park through the entrance off of North Oliver, near K-96. Just before 1:30 p.m., officers were seen conducting what appeared to be a grid search. They started at North Oliver and walked back into the park.

About 100 officers at a time have been assigned to try and find Lucas,*who was reported missing at about 6:15 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office are helping. Vehicles belonging to the sheriff’s office were also spotted going into the park on Friday afternoon.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201785259.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

EG seems like far too much of a good time girl to sit home saving herself for weeks, waiting for JH to get back home...

The neighbors said they saw her on the 11th smoking outside with a man, but didn't know who he was (I mean, they didn't know any of them yet, not that they had never seen him...you get me). We need to know when Lucas's dad was gone.

Winter weather precipitation forecast for the evening and night. Such respect for all the men and women working so hard right now. Hopefully they get to shelter before the weather starts.

If people were going to try to get rid of a murder weapon or anything else that could give clues to Lucas they would just drive five more miles down the road to where they would be in the middle of nowhere and stash it there. Not put it in the middle of a public park.

And yet, Blaze Bernstein was buried in a public park and not the wilderness right behind it.

here is something im thinking. so, i suspect Lucas was gone before she says. but since dad was not expected home yet, why did she choose THAT time to report him missing? maybe, she deliberately went around with her phone to parks and wherever else to make pings to throw everyone off then on purpose cried wolf for diversion? there is a reason in her mind why she chose then to report this.

I'm guessing that Dad wanted to facetime with the kids and she couldn't explain his absence.
I'll be a bit surprised if he was gone before the day he was reported.
When my husband was out of state we facetimed each night after dinner, before bed.
Guessing if that was their routine that 6:15pm was about as late as she dared push it.

Interesting you all said this....
-----------------------
Feb 23

"Tiflati had at one point seen a man outside the house where Lucas had moved but wasn’t sure who he was. The man was standing with the stepmother, and they were smoking. “We just assumed the lady was single.”

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

And yet, Blaze Bernstein was buried in a public park and not the wilderness right behind it.

I'm guessing that Dad wanted to facetime with the kids and she couldn't explain his absence.
I'll be a bit surprised if he was gone before the day he was reported.
When my husband was out of state we facetimed each night after dinner, before bed.
Guessing if that was their routine that 6:15pm was about as late as she dared push it.

If I recall, our verified insider said dad was driving back after hearing the news and was about 12 hours away. He hadn't been planning to return that day. It's somewhere in thread 1 or 2, I can see how well my search skills are.

https://twitter.com/KansasLily/status/967169460397334528
4:45pm Update: #WPD confirm that they are wrapping up the search at Chisholm Creek Park for today. Lucas Hernandez is still missing. Anyone w/ tips/info call (316) 383-4661

https://twitter.com/EmilyYoungerKSN/status/967170180009820160
#UPDATE - @WichitaPolice say they will continue to search for Lucas Hernandez however crews have NOT found anything new at the park today.
Ugh. It took 3 weeks for them to find sydney loofe. I cant keep doing this.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

(unrelated and not sure if it's been posted already as I'm catching up but for those following the Mariah Woods case, documents were unsealed today)

This case breaks my heart. To see pictures of this little boy bruised and battered all over his body and CPS didn't do anything to get him out of the situation is infuriating. And while his father is a victim thus far you can' tell me he didn't know about it.

Map of park.... LE started search today from the left at North Oliver with grid search.
c11f2170f4d2c7455b41560993b9f7b5.jpg

Someone had asked for photo of Lucas's progression the last set stands out the most to me and in some you see bruises
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wow, oh wow. He had changed immensely from his younger pictures. I hadn't seen these before, thanks for sharing. I've been watching the live feeds all day and my stomach is in knots over this little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery