Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what the school district schedule is there but Monday was presidents day and my step kids and son are out of school all this week. she had a few more days if that was the reason. idk its just a mess.

Strep and the flu is insane this year nation wide

Sorry please overlook my close misspelling. I’m due for neck surgery soon and have lost some fine motor skills.

I see LE stopped for the evening. Bless every one of them, it’s not only physically challenging, but it’s emotionally taxing as well.

I am not convinced Dad was into Facetime as a routine, as some parents who have to be away from home naturally are. This is quite a dysfunctional family. I know--lots of families are--but this one has some serious issues and I can't even imagine Dad getting worked up if his boy was not able to Facetime on any particular day at any particular time. He obviously could not be bothered to find adequate care for his little boy while he was away working for lengthy periods of time. I'm thinking he probably was not all that into what was going on at home in his absence. Dad knew, but denied it. He lied even to himself about it because the truth would require him to do something that he found way too inconvenient.

All MOO.

What's the big deal about the pull up? I think they make it in sizes large enough for 5 year olds, so I don't think it's that weird. I have 5 kids and none required pull-ups by the age of 4 though, guess I was lucky.

I do wonder if she mentioned she put him in pull-ups so it sounded more likely that he was really in his room taking a nap? As opposed to him just twiddling his thumbs in there during her supposed nap. In fact, I wonder if he was routinely just stuck in his room so she didn't have to deal with him. I bet he was so scared and by the sounds of it his personality was that of a sweet compliant child.

Not that I think any of the nap crap story was really true anyway. I could also see her sentencing him to his room for long periods and not allowing him to use the restroom (for some reason on these boards I've heard horror stories of abuse where kids aren't allowed to use the restroom). By using a pull-up, it wouldn't be as messy to clean up and she'd have plenty of reason in her cruel mind to humiliate him for "accidents." I wish I didn't have to think this way. There's no telling all this poor little angel has had to go through. :(

(I think the Steel men are getting confused....Steelsgirl, I believe is married to a different Steel than some are thinking of)

Sorry please overlook my close misspelling. I’m due for neck surgery soon and have lost some fine motor skills.

I see LE stopped for the evening. Bless every one of them, it’s not only physically challenging, but it’s emotionally taxing as well.

No worries, Charlie. I hope your neck surgery goes well! :heartbeat:

Just a sort of random comment. LE REALLY needs to clear some details up. That will go a LONG way in dispelling a lot of the rumors and innuendo that has been spreading. I understand they need to keep certain details secret in order to maintain the security of the investigation but details like when and where dad was when Lucas was reported missing, when was the last verified sighting of Lucas (I know about the neighbors report, has LE vetted that report and verified it?), was evidence found to sustain the abuse allegations ?

On the apparent abuse. We can speculate all we want what we see in those pictures but was it the result of abuse? accidents? medical reasons like blood clotting problems or protein insuffiency, how about a possible genetic condition? All these things can appear as abuse but not be, only a physician can verify if an injury is the result of abuse.

Something else about the abuse allegations that is really bugging me. We know DCF received reports from family members with pictures to prove their allegations. From my own experience, when there is proof of abuse of that magnitude DCF will either take the child to their own doctor for examination or require the parents to take the child to a doctor and that doctor needs to supply a report to DCF. What was the result of that examination, is that why DCF released Lucas back into the care of his father, because they found no proof of abuse? I know DCF gets a bad rap but this seems like it'd be a pretty open and shut case of caregiver abuse, an easy win for DCF caseworkers.

Sorry, this stuff has been rattling around my head. Any thoughts on what I said?

Feb 23

"Tiflati’s wife mentioned to him later that same day that Lucas had a bluish bruise under his left eye.

At the time, they didn’t think the bruise was a sign of abuse. They thought it must have been an accident. They’ve seen their own children get bruises on their faces from mishaps.

Another observation: “He was skinnier than the picture” police provided to the public, Tiflati said.

That was the only time Tiflati saw Lucas."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

RBBM

OMG! So not only did Lucas have bruises in December he also was observed to have a bruise on February 11 - 6 days before he disappeared! How can someone treat this poor little guy so horribly? And I'm having a hard time with dad not knowing about any abuse and even defending Glass. I guess time will reveal all.

That's some article. Worth reading.

(Is SteelsSir Steelman? LOL! I am slow and ready for wine.)

If so that's cool! My hubby thinks I'm nuts following these stories and would never come on here!

LOL, I didn't know there was a Steelsman on here. He's must be Steelswoman's husband. SteelsSir is my hubby and is not on here. Sorry for the confusion, I thought you were all joking around!

agreed. I was wondering if this was a potty accident. abused kids often have accidents. :(

What's the big deal about the pull up? I think they make it in sizes large enough for 5 year olds, so I don't think it's that weird. I have 5 kids and none required pull-ups by the age of 4 though, guess I was lucky.

I do wonder if she mentioned she put him in pull-ups so it sounded more likely that he was really in his room taking a nap? As opposed to him just twiddling his thumbs in there during her supposed nap. In fact, I wonder if he was routinely just stuck in his room so she didn't have to deal with him. I bet he was so scared and by the sounds of it his personality was that of a sweet compliant child.

Not that I think any of the nap crap story was really true anyway. I could also see her sentencing him to his room for long periods and not allowing him to use the restroom (for some reason on these boards I've heard horror stories of abuse where kids aren't allowed to use the restroom). By using a pull-up, it wouldn't be as messy to clean up and she'd have plenty of reason in her cruel mind to humiliate him for "accidents." I wish I didn't have to think this way. There's no telling all this poor little angel has had to go through. :(

Has anyone besides me looked at bio mom fb page? Interesting comments besides her wanting to be left alone.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member