Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went right away and got the Tamiflu so I only had it for 4 :( im sorry you were sick for so long!

I'm in Canada and the flu is here too. I had it for 3 weeks and am still recovering

I think that DCS reports are confidential so it would be difficult for any of us to find out :( if the parents wont talk about it, DCF sure isn't going to.

yes I wish they would clear up those rumors as well.

Just a sort of random comment. LE REALLY needs to clear some details up. That will go a LONG way in dispelling a lot of the rumors and innuendo that has been spreading. I understand they need to keep certain details secret in order to maintain the security of the investigation but details like when and where dad was when Lucas was reported missing, when was the last verified sighting of Lucas (I know about the neighbors report, has LE vetted that report and verified it?), was evidence found to sustain the abuse allegations ?

On the apparent abuse. We can speculate all we want what we see in those pictures but was it the result of abuse? accidents? medical reasons like blood clotting problems or protein insuffiency, how about a possible genetic condition? All these things can appear as abuse but not be, only a physician can verify if an injury is the result of abuse.

Something else about the abuse allegations that is really bugging me. We know DCF received reports from family members with pictures to prove their allegations. From my own experience, when there is proof of abuse of that magnitude DCF will either take the child to their own doctor for examination or require the parents to take the child to a doctor and that doctor needs to supply a report to DCF. What was the result of that examination, is that why DCF released Lucas back into the care of his father, because they found no proof of abuse? I know DCF gets a bad rap but this seems like it'd be a pretty open and shut case of caregiver abuse, an easy win for DCF caseworkers.

Sorry, this stuff has been rattling around my head. Any thoughts on what I said?

Sometimes I wish LE could use truth serum.

(ps I know truth serum isn't an accurate way to get info out of someone, I just wish there was a way to get the people involved in cases such as Dylan Redwine, Kyron Horman, Lisa Irwin and other cases where children are missing for years, or possibly forever, to tell the authorities what really happened)

Checking back in. (We are finally over our strep+flu and the kids wanted to play outside.) Bummed little Lucas is still out there. But so glad LE is still heavily searching.

The more recent pictures that southerncutie posted really show empty, sad, eyes. No twinkle, no beaming smile- Seems when he is smiling it’s forced! I can’t believe he was treated the way he was. I am tortured myself just thinking of how he felt. I will never get over that no one helped this poor boy!!!

Excerpts from these two articles.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html

On Tues., Feb. 13, 2018, neighbor "LB" saw a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.

On Thurs., Feb. 15, 2018, neighbor "LB" saw EG clearing out a flower bed in the yard. She had a child with her who appeared to be a girl younger than 5.
[Note: Was the neighbor mistaken, and this was actually LH? It could not have been her 1-year-old daughter.]

On Sat., Feb. 17, 2018, at 6:15 p.m., EG reported that LH had gone missing sometime between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. When police arrived, their search focused on the back yard of their home.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

Neighbor "HT": said that on Sat., Feb. 17, 2018, the day that EG reported LH missing, he, his wife and children were in their backyard. They could see into the backyard of the house where EG lives. They never saw anyone in the back yard that day.

In my opinion, EG is not telling the truth. (I know I am not alone here!) I think that he could have "gone missing" as early as Tues., Feb. 13, 2018, if the child seen helping EG in the flower bed was NOT LH.

Forgive me if this has been hashed and re-hashed. I'm trying to keep up, really.

I was thinking that since he was out of school for so long, Lucas disappeared way before the day it was reported. But one thing keeps bothering me: Why stage a disappearance in the middle of broad daylight? Why not say he let himself out in the middle of the night, when it would be easier to understand why no one saw him? Also easier to explain if your phone never showed movement for hours if you took him somewhere outside the house. (we don't know that happened, just theorizing.)

I spend a LOT of time in the woods. Hiking, foraging, taking pictures... If it's decent weather, I'm in some woods somewhere, and I wonder every single time if today is the day I stumble upon the remains of one poor soul. :(

(Also wondering if this is Steelmans wife!)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We do the same thing, including walking the lake and I too have the same thoughts every time [emoji15]

IMO, anything I say is JMO
—————————————-
RIP Lisa Harvey ❤️ http://www.news-ridgecrest.com/news/story.pl?id=0000007796

this is something I posted upthread:

here is something im thinking. so, i suspect Lucas was gone before she says. but since dad was not expected home yet, why did she choose THAT time to report him missing? maybe, she deliberately went around with her phone to parks and wherever else to make pings to throw everyone off then on purpose cried wolf for diversion? there is a reason in her mind why she chose then to report this.

Forgive me if this has been hashed and re-hashed. I'm trying to keep up, really.

I was thinking that since he was out of school for so long, Lucas disappeared way before the day it was reported. But one thing keeps bothering me: Why stage a disappearance in the middle of broad daylight? Why not say he let himself out in the middle of the night, when it would be easier to understand why no one saw him? Also easier to explain if your phone never showed movement for hours if you took him somewhere outside the house. (we don't know that happened, just theorizing.)

I had that same thought/comment about daylight vs night(less likely to be seen).

Upon seeing that photo of his eye when he had the hat on and a frown on his face, I am telling you, that looks like a burn from a cigarette. I could be wrong.......
On the side of his nose? I can't see good on this but I think I see one there. That pic breaks my heart he looks like his spirt is absolutely broken. Reminds me so much of Feno [emoji174]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Interesting you all said this....
-----------------------
Feb 23

"Tiflati had at one point seen a man outside the house where Lucas had moved but wasn’t sure who he was. The man was standing with the stepmother, and they were smoking. “We just assumed the lady was single.”

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

(unrelated and not sure if it's been posted already as I'm catching up but for those following the Mariah Woods case, documents were unsealed today)

I'm starting to think he was gone long before the 'nap' too. She made up the 'nap' story, and went to the park to throw off any investigation. Knowing they would ping her phone. This would buy her time.
I would start searching landfills, and dumpsters now.
If I were Dad I would have some serious questions for his friend with benefits,and demanding answers.

Someone had asked for photo of Lucas's progression the last set stands out the most to me and in some you see bruises
ce5937d201a1d596854b8faddefc58b9.jpg
85df9cb34044f75b98d4f44475ec2b8f.jpg
528f5f63c7b1a8aab6ed7e9bc3889a57.jpg

I am thinking looks like bruised nose on same side as head bruise. That also looks around the same time as his bday video with his mom. It looked like not only bruise but big goose egg and abrasion above his eyebrow. However in bday video his nose didnt look like that.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I am thinking looks like bruised nose on same side as head bruise. That also looks around the same time as his bday video with his mom. It looked like not only bruise but big goose egg and abrasion above his eyebrow. However in bday video his nose didnt look like that.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The nose pictures are from January 28, according to our VI.

On the side of his nose? I can't see good on this but I think I see one there. That pic breaks my heart he looks like his spirt is absolutely broken. Reminds me so much of Feno [emoji174]

His eye, not his nose. Take a look again- there is a close up of his right eye.

Last picture on the left hand side of the screen of those photos. Take a look at the right eye,

I'm starting to think he was gone long before the 'nap' too. She made up the 'nap' story, and went to the park to throw off any investigation. Knowing they would ping her phone. This would buy her time.
I would start searching landfills, and dumpsters now.
If I were Dad I would have some serious questions for his friend with benefits,and demanding answers.

I think it is time to start focusing on other areas besides the parks. I have my doubts that the parks have anything to do with this case at this point.

I have a question. I think I have read every post on these threads, but I *may* have missed the answer to this.

Has there been LE or MSM confirmation that he was out of school for 10 days sick (or any amount of days) or is this just a rumor that has been carried over from the FB gossip?
As you can see, it is a huge deal if this is indeed the case, and it completely changes the timeline.
I just keep reading this here and if it isn't true/confirmed, I don't think it should be repeated here as fact over and over because then you know...it 'becomes' a fact.
If someone could kindly point me to a link from MSM or LE I would love it!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member