Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone come out and spoken about talking to EG in the days leading up to Lucas's disappearance? I haven't seen anything which is odd to me.

ETA anyone from the APT complex? They lived there years didn't they? Might help trace her steps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

And it looks like a pacifier in his hand. He was just a little guy.

jmo

It’s a sucker/lollipop attached to a plastic mouth (like a ring pop) my kids were given some at Halloween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It goes back to the night Lucas was missing. I was posting with the father along with many others- we were praying for Lucas and the family. He claimed to be on his way home from Texas, a 12 hour drive ahead of him. He was driving alone (he said this himself), driving as fast as he could, but yet, he was reading and posting non-stop while driving? I'm not talking about a couple of posts, either. He was upset because the detectives weren't calling him back. This was on the KATV news site on FB, and I am sure if you dig back to Saturday's initial thread, you can find his posts and see what I am talking about. Another member here said they saw it all as well, and questioned the same as me as to how he could be driving home, reading and replying to everyone and somehow not get into an accident along the way.
Yes I saw it as well and even commented on your post yesterday, However, I think it was removed,because we're not allowed to comment on Dad's postings .

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but this little one hits close to home for me. I have family that lives in Wichita. I am wondering if anyone knows or if it’s been reported the type of vehicle EG drives or if they have done a search?

The pirate picture is the saddest one yet. Here it must be Halloween, an awesome kids holiday, and this little guy can’t muster up even a slight smile. Makes me wanna cry, in fact I am.

This photo makes me sad as he looks nervous. As if made to take a photo purely for show
Had to catch up 40 pages this morning. Was a very nervous read. I wonder what they were looking for at park

342e4c063688bd565b5189bfe2a66957.jpg

Just a thought. She mentioned attending WTI- it is located off of Edgemoor and has a lot of culverts running through to it as there is a creek that runs north and south right behind there. Very dark area at night, a lot of tunnels etc.. I could be reaching here, but it would be a known area to her

And it looks like a pacifier in his hand. He was just a little guy.

jmo

[emoji22] I saw that too, but a closer look made me think it was one of those novelty pops- vampire teeth/silly smile with a candy pop attached.
Either way it’s sad I totally agree.
e4836c894f49709076c8cbed02294364.jpg

[emoji22] I saw that too, but a closer look made me think it was one of those novelty pops- vampire teeth/silly smile with a candy pop attached.
Either way it’s sad I totally agree.
e4836c894f49709076c8cbed02294364.jpg

Yes, I stand corrected. It is one of those candy pacifiers.

I want to be corrected when wrong!

Yes, I stand corrected. It is one of those candy pacifiers.

I want to be corrected when wrong!

Oh I totally wasn’t being picky- I hope you didn’t take it that way. I respect your perspective and observations in this community. I’ve been a lurker for years ;)
Anyways I also thought it was a pacifier at first and that made me feel like he was even more abused and used one for comfort.
This case has me by the heartstrings [emoji80]

So when my hubby goes out of town, we Facetime a few times a day. Have there been any statements from dad yet about when he spoke to his son last?

(sensitive matter here, please be warned)

Lord, if he's been missing longer, there has been time for animal activity

I was JUST thinking the same. Ant activity happens quickly.

Oh I totally wasn’t being picky- I hope you didn’t take it that way. I respect your perspective and observations in this community. I’ve been a lurker for years ;)
Anyways I also thought it was a pacifier at first and that made me feel like he was even more abused and used one for comfort.
This case has me by the heartstrings [emoji80]

I totally took it in a good way!

Lots of new info re: EG in this article.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

“On Oct. 16, Butler County District Court Judge David Ricke ordered that Glass could have limited unsupervised time with her two sons. The judge ordered that the boys’ father continue to have sole legal custody.

The court order noted a plan to increase Glass’ parenting time “gradually and hopefully safely.”

Sadly, I see the pirate pic headwrap as a way to possibly hide bruises.

Yep.... the huge black hat, too. Then I wonder if she had been keeping him out of school because he was so beat up and the strep thing was all a cover.

That poor, poor little boy :( My little boy is only 6... Lucas had just turned 5. I'm just sick.

“The order said that Glass “has used illegal drugs in the past and is forgiven” but warned that any future use would be seen as “a choice by her not to parent” her children. She was not allowed to leave Butler and Sedgwick counties with the children.
The judge also wrote that the “mother has also shown a genuine concern regarding the children’s welfare.”

The court also noted that Glass had a restricted license. She had to have a licensed driver with her to pick up her sons.”
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here but this little one hits close to home for me. I have family that lives in Wichita. I am wondering if anyone knows or if it’s been reported the type of vehicle EG drives or if they have done a search?

I haven't seen any mention of a vehichle yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho