Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah. I can't help but think that EG's ex probably feels like he dodged a bullet. It could have been one of his kids that she hurt. Ugh. What an awful feeling.

Just my opinion.

I obviously have no idea, but I don't have the impression that she abused her own children. I mean, I know she got a child endangerment for the baby, but we don't know what that's for. I feel like she was resentful of Lucas because he got in the way of HER family (JH and baby). Maybe JH really loved Lucas and it made her jealous... especially after the birth of their daughter. JMO.

This is just breaking my heart. Were there any pictures of him that didn't involve bruises? Did he actually attend school looking as he did? I am a teacher and can't imagine the school also did not report the abuse. Unless those calls were ignored...? Honestly, if one of our kiddos showed up to school looking like him I would call the police and have them look directly at him at school.

It makes me sick to my stomach. She had limited time with her own sons, but she was able to be this precious little boys main caregiver? Whenever I am following a case here I think it can't get any worse. And then, sadly, another one comes along.

I cannot wrap my head around it all. He was failed on so many levels. It's really hard to take, and I am thankful that all of you are out there feeling the same way. You are such a comfort.

RBBM

This is exactly what I've been asking. Why did NO ONE simply call the cops or take this boy to the Emergency Room. Surely at some point someone had him away from Emily? I understand if there is no proof but this is so clear.

I obviously have no idea, but I don't have the impression that she abused her own children. I mean, I know she got a child endangerment for the baby, but we don't know what that's for. I feel like she was resentful of Lucas because he got in the way of HER family (JH and baby). Maybe JH really loved Lucas and it made her jealous... especially after the birth of their daughter. JMO.

I don't think she abused her own children, but the reality of it is, she was neglectful in many ways, and that includes her own children. She may not have ever purposely hurt her own children, but they were definitely neglected.

If E.G. does not have access to a vehicle, that limits her options on disappearing this poor child. Surely the neighbor knows?

Wow, major anger management issues confirmed. That poor little beautiful boy.

If she has a restricted license, it makes me even more curious about how she was able to move from the apartment to the new place, by herself, with 2 young children. ....SOMEONE had to have helped her manage that.

Was Dad here for the move?

I’m in Virginia,but I have a family member who recently had her license restricted. It allows driving to and from work and taking herself or any dependents to doctor’s or therapy appointments, school if no other transportation is available and the state required drug/alcohol classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she had no vehicle and no way to move Lucas the only thing I can think is empty moving boxes

If E.G. does not have access to a vehicle, that limits her options on disappearing this poor child. Surely the neighbor knows?

Did she not have access to a vehicle or just the restricted license? My thought is jut because someone has a restricted license doesn’t mean they are going to always abide by the laws, especially if she did do something to him she is not going to think clearly and care if she’s driving. A criminal doesn’t abide by the laws and if you take someone’s life you’re not much of a law abiding citizen. Im not saying she took his life and this is IMO

I’m in Virginia,but I have a family member who recently had her license restricted. It allows driving to and from work and taking herself or any dependents to doctor’s or therapy appointments, school if no other transportation is available and the state required drug/alcohol classes.

Thank you for the clarification that she could still have 'excuses' to drive at times.

But I still don't see how she could move all by herself. Who did the heavy lifting of mattresses and furniture? And how do you make all of the endless trips to and from the vehicle, with a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old hanging around?n

We moved last year and I needed husband, son, daughter, son in law and 2 professional movers to make it happen....and even then it was a nightmare.

Thank you for the clarification that she could still have 'excuses' to drive at times.

But I still don't see how she could move all by herself. Who did the heavy lifting of mattresses and furniture? And how do you make all of the endless trips to and from the vehicle, with a 5 yr old and a 1 yr old hanging around?n

We moved last year and I needed husband, son, daughter, son in law and 2 professional movers to make it happen....and even then it was a nightmare.
Maybe they are renting a furnished home. IMO

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Did she not have access to a vehicle or just the restricted license? My thought is jut because someone has a restricted license doesn’t mean they are going to always abide by the laws, especially if she did do something to him she is not going to think clearly and care if she’s driving. A criminal doesn’t abide by the laws and if you take someone’s life you’re not much of a law abiding citizen. Im not saying she took his life and this is IMO

Wow, Hi Renee! Long time no see.

I agree with you.
However there is also the consideration of getting pulled over with evidence of a crime, while driving illegally.
That might make someone dispose of evidence in a less than ideal location. To avoid driving very far with incriminating evidence.

I don't think she abused her own children, but the reality of it is, she was neglectful in many ways, and that includes her own children. She may not have ever purposely hurt her own children, but they were definitely neglected.

Yes, I agree. I don't think she used her older sons as punching bags, in the same way she used poor sweet Lucas. They looked healthy, glowing and unscarred, in comparison. :cry:

I think she resented Lucas, and resented that she had him to care for all day instead of 'HER' boys.

We have not heard LE or MSM speak of any vehicle. Nearly case I’ve ever seen of a missing child like this (Sherin most recently) family vehicles have been pretty much immediately removed by LE for forensic testing.

We have not heard LE or MSM speak of any vehicle. Nearly case I’ve ever seen of a missing child like this (Sherin most recently) family vehicles have been pretty much immediately removed by LE for forensic testing.

I agree, I haven’t heard about a vehicle. Maybe she could have borrowed someone’s vehicle? I don’t know I’m just asking questions trying to wrap my head around it.

Wow, Hi Renee! Long time no see.

I agree with you.
However there is also the consideration of getting pulled over with evidence of a crime, while driving illegally.
That might make someone dispose of evidence in a less than ideal location. To avoid driving very far with incriminating evidence.

And MsFacetious it has been a while since I’ve been here. I think about 4 years. You know this hits a little close to home, I know this exact feeling of waiting and the anxiety, fear, hope, all the feelings. I’m glad you remembered me!

Excerpts from these two articles.

In my opinion, EG is not telling the truth. (I know I am not alone here!) I think that he could have "gone missing" as early as Tues., Feb. 13, 2018, if the child seen helping EG in the flower bed was NOT LH.

THIS that is probably why the police won't confirm dad's where abouts (the day she called 911 dad was probably out of town but they maybe trying to see if earlier he was at work or not) I still think g/f killed him

I’m really sorry to ask this but is it possible Lucas is in the local waste landfill?

I’m really sorry to ask this but is it possible Lucas is in the local waste landfill?
I'm very hopeful that LE is light years ahead of us on this possibility too and has someone working it.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member