Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m babysitting my cousins kids boy aged 10, girl age 6, boy age almost 4, and girl 2. I just look at these kids as well as my nephews and I can’t imagine anyone hurting them. My heart just hurts for this little boy and all he must have gone through. I hope for a miracle but don’t expect much. Just so said the system failed little Lucas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit O/T but gosh I’m so grateful for Websleuths...these Facebook groups make me feel sick.

A bit O/T but gosh I’m so grateful for Websleuths...these Facebook groups make me feel sick.

Me too...I will never be annoyed again when asked for a link. :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

She also may have resented him because she couldn’t get a job and pay child support ;
(which would have helped her get more access to her boys, faster) due to being his caregiver.

And MsFacetious it has been a while since I’ve been here. I think about 4 years. You know this hits a little close to home, I know this exact feeling of waiting and the anxiety, fear, hope, all the feelings. I’m glad you remembered me!

There is an Aunt/Uncle in Lucas' life similar to you and your husband in Jonathan's.
I'll never forget your Jonathan (or you). :loveyou:

Yes, definitely best in small doses. lol

Me too...I will never be annoyed again when asked for a link. :)

Right? Everyone here is so polite and kind. No snark, and deal in facts. Thank goodness there are sane people left in the world.

I'm very hopeful that LE is light years ahead of us on this possibility too and has someone working it.

So many people have speculated on this, both off and on WS, that it seems reasonable to expect that LE has considered that angle. I really hope not but, if something did happen to him, I hope they find him soon so that there is some justice.

I’ve been in & out of here again today. So glad to see so many new people join Websleuths for Lucas❤️ I so wish EG would say what she knows, no matter what that means, just as long as it leads LE to Lucas. I can’t bring myself to look at anymore pictures of him with bruises or sad, lost expressions. It’s just killing me inside. I have a child his age & I can not wrap my head around how anyone could hurt any child & take staged pictures of it, no less SMH
Still waiting & will be here until little Lucas is found & to see justice served. MOO

If she has a restricted license, it makes me even more curious about how she was able to move from the apartment to the new place, by herself, with 2 young children. ....SOMEONE had to have helped her manage that.

Was Dad here for the move?

Well, my logic is probably severely jaded, but here goes.... If someone can disappear a child, I don't think driving on a restricted license or no license at all, would be an issue for them. I mean, you know, a driving infraction versus say murder, child abuse, neglect, etc... Laws only apply to law abiding citizens. The rest do as they please. JMO jaded as it may be.

Maybe they are renting a furnished home. IMO

True, but then she would have to get rid of all of their stuff somehow. I didn't see any reports of her selling anything other than a few pair of shoes and a small item or two.

And even in a furnished place, your own kids have things they need personally, like cribs and toys and clothing etc. I am staring to believe that Dad was home for the move, then went back to work right before the child was reported missing.

Well, my logic is probably severely jaded, but here goes.... If someone can disappear a child, I don't think driving on a restricted license or no license at all, would be an issue for them. I mean, you know, a driving infraction versus say murder, child abuse, neglect, etc... Laws only apply to law abiding citizens. The rest do as they please. JMO jaded as it may be.

True, but it is not the restricted license that makes me wonder about the move. It is all of the packing and heavy lifting, endless trips to and from the vehicle and the dumpster, for one woman, while two small children are under foot. I can't really believe that she managed that all on her own.

The comments on FB are mind boggling. I get embarrassed for the majority of the people posting and I don’t even know them.

Sh also may have resented him because she couldn’t get a job and pay child support ;
(which would have helped her get more access to her boys, faster) due to being his caregiver.

I don't know how KS does things, but in VA you can get paid child care to go to work. Really there were people to care for Lucas, so he isn't the reason she didn't have a job. My guess? She couldn't pass a drug test and didn't want to work.

Yes, I agree. I don't think she used her older sons as punching bags, in the same way she used poor sweet Lucas. They looked healthy, glowing and unscarred, in comparison. :cry:

I think she resented Lucas, and resented that she had him to care for all day instead of 'HER' boys.

I don't totally agree with this line of thinking. While I agree there is no evidence that she abused her own boys, she hadn't had custody of them for a long time & even her visitations were supervised. So lack of opportunity is what probably spared them. She may not have the resentment toward them that she does toward Lucas, but with her temper & anger issues I find it hard to believe they didn't snap her from time to time when she did have custody.

True, but it is not the restricted license that makes me wonder about the move. It is all of the packing and heavy lifting, endless trips to and from the vehicle and the dumpster, for one woman, while two small children are under foot. I can't really believe that she managed that all on her own.
Well she was arrested for 2 counts of child endangerment. Likely, she locked them in a room while she moved stuff....IMO

I don't totally agree with this line of thinking. While I agree there is no evidence that she abused her own boys, she hadn't had custody of them for a long time & even her visitations were supervised. So lack of opportunity is what probably spared them. She may not have the resentment toward them that she does toward Lucas, but with her temper & anger issues I find it hard to believe they didn't snap her from time to time when she did have custody.

I am getting conflicting reports about supervised vs unsupervised visitation for Glass and her older boys.

www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

- His 26-year-old stepmother, Emily Glass, reported him missing. Wichita police arrested her Wednesday, saying they suspect her of endangering Lucas and a 1- year-old child. A Butler County judge in October allowed Glass to have unsupervised visits with her own two sons – but kept custody with the boys' ...

Well.....6 years ago I moved my 2 bedroom house by myself, with a 2 week old baby and a 5 year old. Granted, I regularly do things that most women would deem impossible, and it was far far far from easy, but it is possible. Probable? Doubt it.

I don't know how KS does things, but in VA you can get paid child care to go to work. Really there were people to care for Lucas, so he isn't the reason she didn't have a job. My guess? She couldn't pass a drug test and didn't want to work.

This being me back to her LinkedIn nursing position. I had a friend recently decide to make a mid-life career change to nursing. She wanted to work in a retirement home because she really enjoys working with the elderly. Much to her surprise her college course in OK for her LVN required a drug test. Wonder if that was the same in KS?

I’ve been in & out of here again today. So glad to see so many new people join Websleuths for Lucas❤️ I so wish EG would say what she knows, no matter what that means, just as long as it leads LE to Lucas. I can’t bring myself to look at anymore pictures of him with bruises or sad, lost expressions. It’s just killing me inside. I have a child his age & I can not wrap my head around how anyone could hurt any child & take staged pictures of it, no less SMH
Still waiting & will be here until little Lucas is found & to see justice served. MOO

It's been super hard for me also to look at pics of this precious boy with bruises. He's such an adorable boy, but with those missing teeth and silver caps, then bruises and welts/abrasions too... it's just TOO MUCH. It's heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee