Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The KSN news FB page has a video that is very disheartening of the police response to the nature center/park entrance in the last half hour or so. MANY detective cars entering along with the SWAT lab vehicle and many other marked police cars have entered.

I see you are new here. Welcome!!!!!

Sad to say that if you hang around here to follow and support these beautiful missing children, you're naivety will go straight out the window. You will become skeptical and yet remain hopeful. Then your heart will get ripped right out of your chest. And you will be back because you need to know you were there for them...if only to thank a post or light a candle.

Thank you!!! Yes I am new. I’ve been on here reading and lurking for the last year following the abby and Libby thread. I have followed a lot of cases... from Laci Peterson, Holly Bobo, Caylee Anthony, I check in a lot on Kelsie Schelling FB page often. My great uncle was a detective and I have immediate family who works dept of corrections. I wish I could live a life of not following these horrendous things, but I do. And everyday wish I could help out some way- especially to these poor children that should be protected and cared for better 😢

The KSN news FB page has a video that is very disheartening of the police response to the nature center/park entrance in the last half hour or so. MANY detective cars entering along with the SWAT lab vehicle and many other marked police cars have entered.

Poor Lucas... I think we know what’s about to happen.

The way I took it is that she ran over to neighbors house to see if Lucas was there. When he wasn’t, she said to call 911. Neighbor said, let’s go look around to make sure he isn’t there but EG rushed back gone, grabbed her phone and called. So I think EG was just betting he was there- it was her only hope!

I would like to see it your way (re the last few words) but how I see it is more of a cya for her, she's defining him as missing to someone, but if the neighbor said he'd join her in looking around and she just ran off to call 911 that suggests that she knew he wouldn't be found just hiding in the street or at a different neighbors?

Maybe I'm too suspicious? I wouldn't think that of someone who didn't have a sign on their head saying "I did it", it's only because it goes along with so many other suspect things that I find it hard to give the benefit of the doubt on it.

This crazy thought just came across me and pray it doesn't happen. But I really really hope this does not turn out like Casey Anthony.
I know crazy thought but seeing EG reminds me of her.

Back on Day 1, a news article said that when "the adults" woke up from their nap Lucas was gone. Someone said the other adult was EG's sister. But what if it was actually another man? Maybe she had a side piece that got angry and hurt Lucas, but she can't tell the truth without admitting she was cheating?

Or maybe little Lucas saw something she didn't want him to see and since he is talking age she got nervous. Seems a bit overboard I know but do cases like this ever make sense?

I looked up to see if The state have the death penalty, to negotiate with, and this is what I found.

"Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Kansas but it is rarely used. Kansas is one of only two death-penalty states, along with New Hampshire, where no executions have been carried out since the 1976 reinstatement of capital punishment in the United States."

Wikipedia.com

This crazy thought just came across me and pray it doesn't happen. But I really really hope this does not turn out like Casey Anthony.
I know crazy thought but seeing EG reminds me of her.

Do you mean that when it goes to trial you're afraid she'll be found not guilty?

Thinking of FindLucasAllen and all of Lucas' family who love him. This must be torture for them

Do you mean that when it goes to trial you're afraid she'll be found not guilty?

Yes :( I feel she already has several stories and if she sticks to, she was sleeping and someone must have taken him and harmed him and there is zero evidence against her, she'll get away with it.

I looked up to see if The state have the death penalty, to negotiate with, and this is what I found.

"Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Kansas but it is rarely used. Kansas is one of only two death-penalty states, along with New Hampshire, where no executions have been carried out since the 1976 reinstatement of capital punishment in the United States."

Wikipedia.com

If she is found to be guilty, I do not think she would receive the death penalty.

"I’ve seen well over a dozen vehicles go into the park since arriving. Police were also searching here Monday. We don’t know if they’ve been back since then (until now) #LucasHernandez "

So they still haven't found him?

I don't know why, and I REALLY hope I'm wrong... but something tells me he's there. Just a gut feeling I have.

I also agree he is there. Just the waiting game for them to announce. She finally spilled the beans and poor Lucas is gone.

Yes :( I feel she already has several stories and if she sticks to, she was sleeping and someone must have taken him and harmed him and there is zero evidence against her, she'll get away with it.

Well, time isn't necessarily on her side like it was on Casey's side (in terms of how long it took to find the body and the temperature). So, I hope you're wrong! I am sure you hope so too!

On my way to Home Depot I noticed a huge LE presence at The Nature Center, all entrances blocked. Active Search Underway. Let’s hope today is the day. Also, you can download 5-0 Radio and follow scanner as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member