Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/KSNNews/videos/10156123943039725/?hc_location=ufi

This is the vehicle that pulled in on the same video. Some people are saying SWAT, others are saying CSI. Two totally different purposes with each vehicle... so, which is it?

attachment.php

That is a SWAT vehicle. CSI will be a white van.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're going back to the Nature Center. I have a feeling they are running out of places to go searching. Hopefully this doesn't turn into one of those cases where Lucas is never found.

If he was at the Nature Center I think they would have found something last weekend. Though it does have a lot of wilderness there there still aren't really any places there where you could hide a body so good that it couldn't be found fairly quickly.

Yep. It says SWAT right on it, below the triangle emblem on the back.

I couldn't really read it. Maybe I need glasses. Whew.
Somewhat relieved that it's swat and not CSI, but for some reason, I feel like that's coming soon.

Ugh.

They're going back to the Nature Center. I have a feeling they are running out of places to go searching. Hopefully this doesn't turn into one of those cases where Lucas is never found.

If he was at the Nature Center I think they would have found something last weekend. Though it does have a lot of wilderness there there still aren't really any places there where you could hide a body so good that it couldn't be found fairly quickly.

I'm wondering if EG didn't talk... but maybe didn't release ALL details? Like, just said he's at a park but didn't tell them which one or where?

Or maybe they found a text message or someone told them that EG said she was going to the park with the kids a few days before? So now they are covering all bases?

I couldn't really read it. Maybe I need glasses. Whew.
Somewhat relieved that it's swat and not CSI, but for some reason, I feel like that's coming soon.

Ugh.
I have a big screen. I don't think I would be able to read it on my phone because it's blurry even on the big screen. Of course, my eyes are getting old.

I'm thinking the SWAT truck is probably being used as a command center/communications relay hub.

On Facebook, in one of the groups Emily's father did an AMA. He did offer some interesting details regarding his daughter and the situation. He also confirmed some speculation. I'm not sure if we are allowed to post the info here, however. So I will refrain.

This case is so heartbreaking. I really hope that if EG is responsible she has a change of heart and tells LE where Lucas is located.

Hi ZoriahNZ,

Is the FB group you are referencing an open or closed FB group? We do not allow discussion or linking to closed FB groups here. However, we sometimes allow open FB groups to be linked, but I (or another mod) would need to check the group out first.

I didn't see this one. I saw an unmarked white van, I wonder when this van pulled in?

Based on how quickly she was tweeting, around an hour and a half ago (about 10:30AM CST)

Is it unusual to not have live feeds at this point? Media is there and Twitter has been strangely quiet for the past 30 minutes. Can LE request no feeds - sort of a gentleman’s agreement?

Hmm. Did anyone happen to notice how far in it drove? As steels pointed out they're not looking for Lucas' body that close to the main road, they are looking for something small or disturbed BUT if the van went deeper into the park maybe that van is there to recover Lucas from deeper within the park and the police presence at the entrance is cover to keep prying media from looking at what the van is up too. Sounds insane, I know and I've been probably been locked in this basement laboratory too long. :)

The entrance to the park is pretty long— about half a mile of winding roads with a couple of different parking lots. I think it would be impossible to see all the way back there because of the trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a SWAT vehicle. CSI will be a white van.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So...why SWAT? When I think SWAT, I think of police in tactical gear storming in on people unexpectedly. Do they have dogs and things of that nature that would be helpful here?

Is it unusual to not have live feeds at this point? Media is there and Twitter has been strangely quiet for the past 30 minutes. Can LE request no feeds - sort of a gentleman’s agreement?

I was wondering the same thing. Often news people seem to keep the feed going even when there isn't much to look at or say. But I am wondering if these people just don't do that?

I was thinking this as well. LE wants to be able to announce what is found. Media doing so would be detrimental !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo