Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if EG didn't talk... but maybe didn't release ALL details? Like, just said he's at a park but didn't tell them which one or where?

Or maybe they found a text message or someone told them that EG said she was going to the park with the kids a few days before? So now they are covering all bases?

Most likely cell phone pings from her phone. jmo

Hi ZoriahNZ,

Is the FB group you are referencing an open or closed FB group? We do not allow discussion or linking to closed FB groups here. However, we sometimes allow open FB groups to be linked, but I (or another mod) would need to check the group out first.

I can answer that. It's closed. Nothing we would want to discuss here.

Hi ZoriahNZ,

Is the FB group you are referencing an open or closed FB group? We do not allow discussion or linking to closed FB groups here. However, we sometimes allow open FB groups to be linked, but I (or another mod) would need to check the group out first.

It was a closed group for discussing Lucas. That is why I did not link to it, or quote details etc.

ETA: The reason why I brought it up was that it involved Emily Glass' father answering questions about the case.

Is it unusual to not have live feeds at this point? Media is there and Twitter has been strangely quiet for the past 30 minutes. Can LE request no feeds - sort of a gentleman’s agreement?

They certainly can. If they tell the media it will hamper their investigation or put officers in danger (in a search for an armed suspect or setting up SWAT), the media will cut the live feed.

So...why SWAT? When I think SWAT, I think of police in tactical gear storming in on people unexpectedly. Do they have dogs and things of that nature that would be helpful here?

They are using all resources and all manpower they can. They are not messing around on this case. We have LE dogs, but I do not know if they are there currently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a closed group for discussing Lucas. That is why I did not link to it, or quote details etc.

Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately, we can't mention it all then, even indirectly since we can't confirm the validity of the information posted in that group or the identities of anyone posting in the group.

I get so hopeful at these but then I've seen so many searches like these turn up nothing. I hope she had her CTJ and told them where to find him.

Checking in on Lucas.
Waiting with the sleuther here for news.
News that will probably be heartbreaking.
I still want to be hopeful but that hope is becoming less each day.

There are, minimum, 20+ officers there right now. Geez.

An American Red Cross vehicle just went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie