Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT - One thing I noticed about opioids (pain meds) from observation of those who take them, is that they tend to scratch themselves because their skin itches. That, and the pinpoint pupils. I do believe drugs were a factor in the violence and abuse towards Lucas. Just not sure which ones.

I’ve got to say that when I was on opioid pain meds that I didn’t scratch at all but maybe I’m
Unusual in that regard ... well actually I’m unusual full stop lol in fact I’m down right crazy I’ve been told [emoji854]
But you’re correct about the pin point pupils ... so glad I no longer have them because when I stopped the world around me seemed much clearer both visually and mentally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got to say that when I was on opioid pain meds that I didn’t scratch at all but maybe I’m
Unusual in that regard ... well actually I’m unusual full stop lol in fact I’m down right crazy I’ve been told [emoji854]
But you’re correct about the pin point pupils ... so glad I no longer have them because when I stopped the world around me seemed much clearer both visually and mentally!

Oh and they didn’t make me angry or violent in the slightest, just mellow ...

I do think Andover is a possibility as to where EG may have disposed of Lucas. The problem is, there are just so many places to look. Every major road that runs east and west from 254 to Harry leads into Andover, so it is so easy to access.

I'm working on getting more specific locations of where she lived in Andover (street and block number at least). In the mean time I found this that suggests EG also lived in Manhatten, KS: https://www.intelius.com/people-search/Emily-Glass/Andover-KS

Just wondering, maybe our insider can verify, do the "worked at" and "studied at" locations on that link look correct? I had not seen any of those places mentioned before.
I'm trying to make sure there is not more than one 26 year old EG who lived in Andover Kansas. If these are correct, however, there is possibly a lot more to sleuth on her.

LPRs.... License Plate Readers. Our LEOs use them randomly throughout the city. They collect & store data that is easily retrieved and able to be cross-checked about a vehicles location on a certain date, time, etc.. which is especially helpful when trending gang activity or when a vehicle is registered to one person, but is never at said address b/c someone else is always driving it living elsewhere. So, if a crime is committed with that vehicle, they want to know where the trend is showing for the LPR on it. ... Still with me?

What if they know where a LPR picked up her vehicle that day, at those times she said she was “sleeping?” What if there’s a “trend” for casing out a spot before? Is this typical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Margarita - in addition to the other posts with maps of El Dorado lake, I found a past address reference to Manhattan, KS close to Kansas State Univ.

To drive from Manhattan to Andover, there are a couple of options. But one goes over the spots identified in my prior posts....meaning she would have extensive familiarity with this area.
cache.php

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Oops, I'm behind. I just found the Manhatten, KS info as well.

I get the impression that they don't think he's in the area. The way they tell people not to search makes it sound like they think searching is pointless. IMO.

I think the reasoning has more to do with the fact that they don't want a civilian to find him. They could contaminate the crime scene, which could possibly ruin the chance of charging EG with his murder.

I don't believe that it being the weekend has anything to do with this. They worked their tails off all last weekend, going from house to house, etc and didn't find Lucas.

I believe they're going in a different direction and are getting organized and searching elsewhere "quietly" for reasons only LE knows. They are not sitting on their hands doing nothing.

They also have to go to the DA with their evidence tomorrow morning, so it's likely they are focusing on that so that they can ensure that she stays in jail for the time being.

We have the same source...... :)

But I'm not sure it's accurate. Or there are two 26 year old EG's who lived in Andover. It's confusing because our VI confirmed EG lived in Andover. But there is another EG same age that lived in Andover and Manhatten, KS and went to school in NY and is currently an instructor at Kansas State. If you look you can find her linked in (we can't link to it here). She looks very similar to the EG in this case but I don't think it is her. Maybe our VI was mistaken about Andover?

She’s wearing my mother’s poncho (my nana bought in 1965) that’s been passed down and seen three generations now, I loved it when I was a kid.

**I love it that you have the beloved poncho passed down through generations! :)

I'm not fazed by him. I don't know why. It was all about him. How he cooperated with the police, how anyone that knew him would basically vouch for him and the kind of father he is. He must be getting some heat now because he ignored all of his family's concern about Lucas being abused. I thought he looked more guilty because he didn't do anything to stop it. Like the abuse was just going to magically go away by itself if he just shut his eyes........

I could see her pain and restraint. She had the class to say that when Lucas grew up, he wanted to be like his daddy. I'm not so sure I'd be so classy if I tried to warn him along with many other family members that his girlfriend was abusing Lucas and he didn't make the attempt to get Lucas away from her, even if it meant him giving custody to another family member.

Ya I felt the same. What has been baffling me this whole time is the lack of feeling of desperation to find him. My brother was missing for 5 days. I was using every outlet I could to beg and plead for help. Unfortunately he had drowned. :( I do understand the police have asked people not to search but why not any pleas over news and media for tips and what not. The only people who weren’t helping us were the ones who were with him and they knew he was “gone”. I am not trying to judge it just baffles me. 😢

But I'm not sure it's accurate. Or there are two 26 year old EG's who lived in Andover. It's confusing because our VI confirmed EG lived in Andover. But there is another EG same age that lived in Andover and Manhatten, KS and went to school in NY and is currently an instructor at Kansas State. If you look you can find her linked in (we can't link to it here). She looks very similar to the EG in this case but I don't think it is her. Maybe our VI was mistaken about Andover?
I think Andover is correct. Found her mother in Andover. Ill take a look at LinkedIn.

I think Andover is correct. Found her mother in Andover. Ill take a look at LinkedIn.

She graduated from Andover Central High School in 2010 I believe.

Lucas:candle:

But wait...isn't the suspicion that your child is being hit in the face, and kicked and grabbed forcefully enough? Or does Dad have to think she will kill him before he takes evasive action?

After watching a clip which was nearly 3 mins (not sure if that was the whole interview), I truly think that both JH and JO are hurting. I saw and heard genuine emotions there. Grief, regret and so on. I think the father feels a bit of shame and is still in denial about what Emily may have done or is capable of. Jamie, on the other hand just seems devastated and holding back on her anger. I think she believes he's dead at EG's hands. JH is still hanging by a thread, though, in hope that his son is still alive.

JO has a tattoo on her wrist, partial reading appears to be 'love of my life', I wonder if the other side says Lucas.

JH was scratching himself a lot. Either he was nervous or it shows he may still be using.[/QUOTE]

BBM
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Luc...475069363.html

I just watched this clip 2 times and I don't see JH scratch himself at all. He is shaking his foot a little, but I am not seeing the scratching. Is there another viseo I am missing?

I do agree tho he has that gaunt look of a meth user, but I hate to judge. And yes! I also agree about the body language between them.

TIA

In the preview to that full interview he was. I know the link to that was posted here somewhere as well.

So, maybe this is a case of the background website mixing up two people? I think it makes sense for the arrested EG to have lived in Andover and the other Kansas EG to not have lived there but since they are the same age perhaps the background check website thinks they are the same person?

Ya I felt the same. What has been baffling me this whole time is the lack of feeling of desperation to find him. My brother was missing for 5 days. I was using every outlet I could to beg and plead for help. Unfortunately he had drowned. :( I do understand the police have asked people not to search but why not any pleas over news and media for tips and what not. The only people who weren’t helping us were the ones who were with him and they knew he was “gone”. I am not trying to judge it just baffles me. [emoji22]
So sorry to hear.... :(

So, maybe this is a case of the background website mixing up two people? I think it makes sense for the arrested EG to have lived in Andover and the other Kansas EG to not have lived there but since they are the same age perhaps the background check website thinks they are the same person?
Sure...lets do some digging...

Seems to me "someone" knew how cell phones work and left their phone at the park while finishing whatever they had in mind for poor Lucas.
jmo

I have seen many things on this thread, that have never been on mainstream Media or anywhere else I have seen. They keep popping up and I wonder where they are coming from. Like the strep throat. Like not being in school. And like this post above and the information there in.

Where is all this coming from, does anybody have any links or am I just really behind and not seeing stuff thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee