Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would PERSONALLY imagine that's one of the first things they did, but they haven't released info about it, from anything I've seen.

UNLESS the dogs DID find something, and that's why this turned into a "criminal investigation" and maybe that's why they went to the park to search again?

Have any of the vehicles been taken by LE for processing?

I don't think we should be posting info and links regarding people who are not POIs. It's great research, but we have to be careful to not post things that are not about the POI on the boards.

I'm working on getting more specific locations of where she lived in Andover (street and block number at least). In the mean time I found this that suggests EG also lived in Manhatten, KS: https://www.intelius.com/people-search/Emily-Glass/Andover-KS

Just wondering, maybe our insider can verify, do the "worked at" and "studied at" locations on that link look correct? I had not seen any of those places mentioned before.
I'm trying to make sure there is not more than one 26 year old EG who lived in Andover Kansas. If these are correct, however, there is possibly a lot more to sleuth on her.

Sorry to be replying the same information to several different posts, but I am trying to clarify that this is NOT the same Emily Glass. The one with information listed in Manhattan is NOT in any way associated with this case. She is a PROFESSOR of art at a school in NEW YORK now.

Just lost a long post re the failure of courts and child protective agencies. Darn phone.

Will reconstruct it later.

It also thanked websleuths and participants. Each of you is brilliant⁉️⁉️⁉️😍⁉️⁉️😃

I don't think we should be posting info and links regarding people who are not POIs. It's great research, but we have to be careful to not post things that are not about the POI on the boards.

THANK YOU....I agree, and have edited and removed all links from my posts. I am very concerned that the connection to the Emily G. at a former address in Manhattan is clearly documented on this board to be NOT THE SAME PERSON.

The Emily Glass that we know is involved doesn't have anything about Kansas State on her Linkedin page. She does have a trade school on there though.

I agree with you, and others mentioning same. No way does that child appear to be sixty pounds. 40 maybe? 45. Still, I feel he would not be that easy to carry and conceal for EG (or for me!). OT, slightly, I walk my three dogs every day..one is very small..he often fizzles out before we make it home. I have to carry him, while my two hounds pull us home (controlled by their noses.). 22lbs gets heavy for me after about ten minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At my almost 5 year olds last appt he was 3"7 1/2 and 42 pounds. I know he grew some after due to leg and back pains. He does not weigh more than 45, he actually weighed 42 for months. He is a skinny but solid kid. I agree that Lucas doesn't weight anywhere near 60 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi- do you know if EG was in the Manhattan, KS area near Kansas State? Trying to resolve if we are seeing info for 2 people of it its her background. Thanks much.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I’m sorry, I don’t know.

Margarita, I apologize if that was taken as me being smart...honestly, you have me questioning it...I'm not sure who is correct...I apologize[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I must have missed what’s being questioned as far as Lucas’s birthday video. Yes, that was Lucas’s mom and me in the video. If there’s a question about the video, I’ll try to answer it.

At my almost 5 year olds last appt he was 3"7 1/2 and 42 pounds. I know he grew some after due to leg and back pains. He does not weigh more than 45, he actually weighed 42 for months. He is a skinny but solid kid. I agree that Lucas doesn't weight anywhere near 60 pounds.

Yep, my 6-year-old is 45 lbs and my 9-year-old is 67 lbs. Lucas had JUST turned 5. I'd say, from the pictures, he was probably around 40 lbs. Not bad... they were only about 50% off :-/

Henry, this is a very interesting post to me...

[/url]

Margarita- clearing up confusion....ignore the map with connections in northern Kansas.....
These maps mark confirmation of knowledge of the area.
6edcf2368b1cdf38ff661d408b186403.jpg
8d0dceede225ea74ff15f334c25343c7.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Inmyhumbleopinion...

Lucas’s mom’s is not a POI. I was under the impression that sleuthing couldn’t be done on people who aren’t persons of interest. Am I wrong?

Inmyhumbleopinion...

Lucas’s mom’s is not a POI. I was under the impression that sleuthing couldn’t be done on people who aren’t persons of interest. Am I wrong?

You are correct.

She is not a POI and nothing about her should be sleuthed (made public anyway). People can do all the searching they want, but nothing can be posted here regarding what she may or may have not had to do with this situation.

I will not verify the actual reasons that Lucas’s mom doesn’t have 50/50 custody. I will say that she didn’t “lose custody” ever at any point. They have joint legal custody with visitations at the discretion of Lucas’s dad.

Drugs were not a reason for their custody agreement.

I also think it's important to note, JO (Lucas's mom) is a victim in all of this. Let's remember that when we are posting about her at all.

What are some other examples? Malik was taken approx 50 miles out to an abandoned property ("rural Arkansas field") and buried (ugh, the photo of that desolate location with that scary shed was so awful...). Dylan's scattered remains were found in the woods/mountain approx 10 miles away.

Sherin was very closeby. What was the distance in Ara's case? I'm interested in hearing more about disposal methods in similar cases, tia.

Ara was a few hours away [emoji22]

JO might have relinquished custody of Lucas voluntarily. Sometimes when a parent has issues, usually financial, that could impact how well they can care for a child, they will relinquish full custody. I do not know the situation here but her not having custody does not necessarily mean that she "lost" custody for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli