Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JO took that video with FLA when he was visiting in December and they had a small party or did I misunderstand?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Margarita, I apologize if that was taken as me being smart...honestly, you have me questioning it...I'm not sure who is correct...I apologize[emoji846]

Did I miss mention of what kind of vehicle JH drives?
(If that can't be discussed, please accept my apologies - I will delete)

But I'm not sure it's accurate. Or there are two 26 year old EG's who lived in Andover. It's confusing because our VI confirmed EG lived in Andover. But there is another EG same age that lived in Andover and Manhatten, KS and went to school in NY and is currently an instructor at Kansas State. If you look you can find her linked in (we can't link to it here). She looks very similar to the EG in this case but I don't think it is her. Maybe our VI was mistaken about Andover?

This is NOT the same Emily Glass....the one referred to here is listed as a current faculty member at the Rochester Institute of Technology in New York. There are current rate my professor reviews from January of 2018 regarding her classes. She is the same one listed as a former guest instructor at KSU in Manhattan.

Did I miss mention of what kind of vehicle JH drives?
(If that can't be discussed, please accept my apologies - I will delete)

VI stated that EG drives a white suv.

ETA: Sorry, read that wrong. I don’t think it’s been stated what kind of vehicle he drives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may have been mentioned already. I just skimmed most if this thread. I normally stay off WS on the weekends for my own sanity mostly. Sigh...

I reference to the moving into the house part - seems we are assuming that they actually had heavy furniture to move. I wonder if maybe they rented furnished dwellings and only had personal stuff to move? These folks don't seem like the ones to purchase so far and bedroom suits. Probably easy enough to throw your stuff into the back of an SUV and roll.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry, read your post wrong. I don’t think it’s been stated anywhere what he drives.

ETA - I'm not finding a link for that, so I'm going to delete it until I do.

This may have been mentioned already. I just skimmed most if this thread. I normally stay off WS on the weekends for my own sanity mostly. Sigh...

In reference to the moving into the house part - seems we are assuming that they actually had heavy furniture to move. I wonder if maybe they rented furnished dwellings and only had personal stuff to move? These folks don't seem like the ones to purchase sofa and bedroom suits. Probably easy enough to throw your stuff into the back of an SUV and roll.

Yeah guys don't put too much faith in people search. I see stuff on there that I know is false all the time.

Did LE have the cadaver dogs do a sniff search through both vehicles?

She graduated from K-State in 2011 with a Master's Degree in Fine Arts. So assuming that took at least 5 years of college, she would have been around 23 in 2011, so therefore around 30 now?

Yes I don't believe the EG we are looking for info on ever went to school at K-State.

Its probably some confusion on the info site....I'm hoping find Lucas can confirm for us...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Deleted comments regarding another person.

Did LE have the cadaver dogs do a sniff search through both vehicles?

I would PERSONALLY imagine that's one of the first things they did, but they haven't released info about it, from anything I've seen.

UNLESS the dogs DID find something, and that's why this turned into a "criminal investigation" and maybe that's why they went to the park to search again?

Margarita, I apologize if that was taken as me being smart...honestly, you have me questioning it...I'm not sure who is correct...I apologize[emoji846]

Yes, the birthday video is confirmed by FLA to be with her and his Mom. It's posted on her facebook as well.

I have seen many things on this thread, that have never been on mainstream Media or anywhere else I have seen. They keep popping up and I wonder where they are coming from. Like the strep throat. Like not being in school. And like this post above and the information there in.

Where is all this coming from, does anybody have any links or am I just really behind and not seeing stuff thank you

They are all unconfirmed. So considered rumor.

Oh and they didn’t make me angry or violent in the slightest, just mellow ...

People addicted to most any kind of drug/alcohol can get erratic when withheld from their drug of choice...

Im glad lad you did not get addicted. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member