Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are kind of out of leads to discuss at this point I will bring up another area of interest.

Swanson Park. It is on the West side of Wichita but not a far drive from their current home thanks to easy access to Kellogg.

This park is very dense with trees. More than the other parks being searched.

The Cowskin Creek also runs through this park. Due to drainage in NW Wichita this creek is never dry and is very prone to flooding.

To people familiar with Wichita’s water it would be one of the more logical bodies of water to dispose of something in.

Due to the dense nature in this park it is definitely somewhere you would not want to be caught alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quite dense. Any idea how deep the water currently?
085f4465652be33fdb30aff69a2e4bf0.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I apologize for my mistakes

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I’m not sure you’re allowed to directly post comments from a fb page here, rather just suggest people go look at them for themselves? Which comment were you focusing on though? The ? I think you can directly link to that page and discuss from there if so.

I’m not sure you’re allowed to directly post comments from a fb page here, rather just suggest people go look at them for themselves? Which comment were you focusing on though? The ? I think you can directly link to that page and discuss from there if so.

Its was about the . That was my focus.

Checking in for little Lucas yet again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

We aren't allowed to link to any pages without Tricia's permission. And, for what it's worth, IMO the is not worded in any way at all that money is more important than Lucas. The dad can't drive 12 hours to work to earn money (obviously) and the mom lives out of state and is staying in a hotel. She specifically says that if you can't afford to donate, don't. She's not asking for a specific dollar amount. She also specifically says that no disrespect to Jonathon, but zero of the donations will go to anything Emily related.

Quite dense. Any idea how deep the water currently?
085f4465652be33fdb30aff69a2e4bf0.jpg

Depth varies greatly. I know about a mile south of the park it sits around 8 feet deep on your average day. This area is deep due to erosion from flooding.

I would say that the further north you go the shallower the water gets.

Here is a link that has some info:

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?site_no=07144480

Its was about the . That was my focus.

Gotcha. Here’s the link directly to that page. I think we’re allowed to post this...if not, please delete and accept my apologies.

[deleted link...so sorry!]

There’s been a lot of criticism over this page. I can see where she’s coming from though. JO made a comment on it that she cares more about money than she does about finding Lucas, but I honestly think she just misspoke.

Gotcha. Here’s the link directly to that page. I think we’re allowed to post this...if not, please delete and accept my apologies.

[deleted link...so sorry!]

There’s been a lot of criticism over this page. I can see where she’s coming from though. JO made a comment on it that she cares more about money than she does about finding Lucas, but I honestly think she just misspoke.

Please remove the link before the thread is shut down again. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Didnt mean to break rules.

For newer members, do review posting rules regarding social media sites Nd FB -- very strict for good reason.

It's ok, but it takes quite a while to clean up. [emoji4]

What are some other examples? Malik was taken approx 50 miles out to an abandoned property ("rural Arkansas field") and buried (ugh, the photo of that desolate location with that scary shed was so awful...). Dylan's scattered remains were found in the woods/mountain approx 10 miles away.

Sherin was very closeby. What was the distance in Ara's case? I'm interested in hearing more about disposal methods in similar cases, tia.
I'm reminded of Jorelys Rivera. Her killer threw her in the apartment dumpster.[emoji852]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-georgia-girl-body-found-dumpster/story?id=15089715

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No. She had specific things she wanted to say “written” down that were unfortunately cut because she was too emotional to get the words out.

Was the mom playing on her phone during this interview or am I seeing things? TIA

Whoops, my multi quotes are out of order.... I’m glad you said this, FindLucasAllen. I wondered, too, and she is absolutely being vilified in the Facebook comments on KWCH’s page (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156190668607421&id=175112542420). I’m really grateful for Verified Insiders Who can provide information to give us greater perspective.

Hoping today’s the day Lucas is brought home. His story touches me in part because he looks so much like my nephew, who just turned 19 and is attending college. Opportunities Lucas should’ve had. :tears:

I'm referring to Ax Handle DV police report, and others. It seems E.G. Is the Aggressor, in each incident. It seems she had some kind of hold over him. Like in a DV, abusive situation. Sociopaths are like that. I think he was convinced she was the best thing since sliced bread. ( check out her FB) You'll see why.
I meant ripped him a new one about she told him about her. My ex dated a few women that i did not want my girls around.i would tell him amd he would say i was jealous. When i finally figured it out i always read him the riot act about listening to what others say when you are too close to see it.

I meant ripped him a new one about she told him about her. My ex dated a few women that i did not want my girls around.i would tell him amd he would say i was jealous. When i finally figured it out i always read him the riot act about listening to what others say when you are too close to see it.

I see.

Henry, this is a very interesting post to me...

Margarita - in addition to the other posts with maps of El Dorado lake, I found a past address reference to Manhattan, KS close to Kansas State Univ.

To drive from Manhattan to Andover, there are a couple of options. But one goes over the spots identified in my prior posts....meaning she would have extensive familiarity with this area.
832522b954a4f69d5ce643b24c76a307.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members