Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can drive by these areas in a little bit to give you a current feel for the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! A couple of family members are going to drive me through that area here in awhile.

Put yourself in EG's shoes. What would you have done with a little body? Personally, I would think deep water. It's quick. However, with the knowledge of her digging in the flower garden it makes me wonder if she wanted to make sure and have a valid reason for dirt in the crevices of her shoes and in her fingernails which causes me to wonder if she buried him somewhere.

The problem with deep water around here is you’d have to use a boat to get deep enough in most of our local lakes, ponds and rivers. There aren’t a lot of bridges that go over these areas. It was also freezing cold during that time. It’s much more likely she would have chosen a field somewhere and Wichita is surrounded by all kinds of land, fields, wooded and rural areas that the possibilities are endless. I live between Park City (home of BTK) and Wichita, within a mile of the places LE has searched more than once. And it’s a drop in the bucket unfortunately.

I agree, I don't think he is too far away either.

I have considered further away, but now thinking it over, I think he is close by their new house/old apartment. One reason is her restricted driver's license. Would she risk getting pulled over with the child in the vehicle? I don't think she would risk spending too much time on the road.

She also seems the type (speculation) who takes the easy way - so going somewhere convenient to her seems more likely.

Speculation only, jmopinion at the moment

I have considered further away, but now thinking it over, I think he is close by their new house/old apartment. One reason is her restricted driver's license. Would she risk getting pulled over with the child in the vehicle? I don't think she would risk spending too much time on the road.

She also seems the type (speculation) who takes the easy way - so going somewhere convenient to her seems more likely.

Speculation only, jmopinion at the moment

I agree that I think Lucas is close, but I think people are looking too deep into the restricted license thing. I had no idea her license was even restricted because she's always driven either all the way to El Dorado or halfway to pick up/drop off Lucas with his mom.

Ugh I hate speculating about what we would do.....I so want want Lucas to be found safe and sound somewhere.

I know, I know, the odds are against that, but miracles happen every day. I've seen a few happen myself.

What do I think she did, if she did it?

I do not think the ground was frozen enough to make digging super hard, but I think it would have been more energy than she would have wanted to exert.

Going to a pond or some sort of water in the city would have been too risky...someone could have seen something.

I don't think I would have picked anywhere in Wichita.

I would choose to drive somewhere very rural.

A field.

Out in the middle of nowhere that has a thick tree line. I'd place a body in the tree line.

This is the kind of place I'm thinking she would use as well.

While dirt cover-up may be a possible reason for her being in the garden, I'm thinking it was probably just gardening. She had been living in an apartment for three years. I remember moving into my first home after an apartment and being so anxious to take care of my own yard finally. Do we know if it appeared she was seen digging/planting or just clearing out old weeds? I have a feeling the college kids that rented the house previously may not have done much in the way of yard maintenance.

I agree. I believe the neighbor who reported seeing this also said that she went back inside before she had a chance to introduce herself/talk to her, so it doesn't sound like she was outside clearing weeds for very long. If I was using that as an alibi and as a reason to be full of dirt, I would have made sure to make it a long, all day activity where everyone could see, and I'd have been planting things vs just pulling weeds.

Plus wouldn't it be easier to just clean your nails/shower, and dump your clothes and shoes somewhere than to do an activity/weeding in the hopes someone sees you doing it? What's the effort in dumping your dirty clothes and shoes if you've already possibly dumped a child's body? (I hate typing that)

Someone had asked at one point what kids around the area do for fun or party. I'm from El Dorado, but when I was in high school in the early 2000's, we just drove around out in rural Butler County. Most of the time you could drive around forever and only see one or two cars.

While dirt cover-up may be a possible reason for her being in the garden, I'm thinking it was probably just gardening. She had been living in an apartment for three years. I remember moving into my first home after an apartment and being so anxious to take care of my own yard finally. Do we know if it appeared she was seen digging/planting or just clearing out old weeds? I have a feeling the college kids that rented the house previously may not have done much in the way of yard maintenance.

Also— during the week she was seen gardening we had pretty bad windstorms. It actually blew my fence over and knocked my neighbors huge tree down.

The “gardening” could have been picking up debris in the yard.

Someone had asked at one point what kids around the area do for fun or party. I'm from El Dorado, but when I was in high school in the early 2000's, we just drove around out in rural Butler County. Most of the time you could drive around forever and only see one or two cars.

Well, my son attends Northeast and there is all kinds of fields and dirt roads the kids go to and party. It’s out north of 53rd and Webb. Out by Jabara Airport is a lot of open fields as well, it’s only a few miles from Chisholm creek.

Also— during the week she was seen gardening we had pretty bad windstorms. It actually blew my fence over and knocked my neighbors huge tree down.

The “gardening” could have been picking up debris in the yard.

The neighbor specifically said she was clearing out a flower bed or planter.

Hope the flower bed/planters has been checked. Doubt anything sinister but in Toronto, Canada a newly found serial killer his his bodies in people’s flower planters. Got away for years.
Again doubtful but hopefully all the dirt is checked. Jmo

I can't shake the impression that I don't think she put him in water. I think he's going to be found somewhere more terrestrial. I'm really hoping the DA lays some serious charges on her tomorrow in order to open a plea negotiation that would include revealing where Lucas' is.

And I can't shake, for the life of me, the impression that they SHOULD check the water in those parks. No mention has been made by media that I know of that mentions divers or anything like that during the searches. I can't imagine why any tip-off to the parks would not include the water inside the parks!!! I'm banging my head against the wall (again) about this!

I agree that I think Lucas is close, but I think people are looking too deep into the restricted license thing. I had no idea her license was even restricted because she's always driven either all the way to El Dorado or halfway to pick up/drop off Lucas with his mom.

Aha! Having an insider on the case is very helpful....except this does expand the possibilities of locations, doesn't it.

Sigh. I wish this could be solved faster.

jmo

I'm really starting to think E.G. had help. Someone with connections to a criminal underworld who does dirty deeds. Ie disappearing someone Somewhere other than a body of water,or shallow grave.
Someone in her circle.
Who is the mystery man she was seen smoking with? If It's someone innocuous we would know their identity by now.
Jonathan is cooperating with the investigation. So I'm pretty sure we can rule him out.
So why hasn't this mystery man come forward?

The problem with deep water around here is you’d have to use a boat to get deep enough in most of our local lakes, ponds and rivers. There aren’t a lot of bridges that go over these areas. It was also freezing cold during that time. It’s much more likely she would have chosen a field somewhere and Wichita is surrounded by all kinds of land, fields, wooded and rural areas that the possibilities are endless. I live between Park City (home of BTK) and Wichita, within a mile of the places LE has searched more than once. And it’s a drop in the bucket unfortunately.

You are very close to me then!!

Just got caught up on several pages. Still praying they find this little boy.

There might be a septic tank or a well on the property... depending on the age of the house.

I think checking planters is an excellent idea. She might have been inspired by the Canadian Serial Killer. EG could have also been burying a weapon... if she had used one. I wonder if EG is one of those people who uses cough medication to get their child(ren) to sleep. EG could have given Lucas too much medicine and accidentally caused an overdose. Or, Lucas could have also ingested something that he shouldn't have... I dunno. I am just throwing some "what ifs" out there. There are a lot of scenarios...

If Lucas is small enough, EG could have put him in a suitcase. I have read a few cases where children have been stuffed inside of luggage and thrown into roadside ditches.

Could someone check out the area of Witchita State University? In one of EG's Facebook pictures, she is wearing a Witchita State University hoodie. On Google Maps there is water and field around the University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic