Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can't shake, for the life of me, the impression that they SHOULD check the water in those parks. No mention has been made by media that I know of that mentions divers or anything like that during the searches. I can't imagine why any tip-off to the parks would not include the water inside the parks!!! I'm banging my head against the wall (again) about this!

Has the water been frozen? I know the weather has been nasty there this past week, maybe they are waiting to get divers in the water until it warms up a bit?

I know EG has been arrested for endangerment but... what if...

She actually had nothing at all to do with Lucas' disappearance?

Is that possible?
Is that even realistic to assume?

Based on all I've read about her, she seems like the worst person in the world to be bringing up kids, but is it even possible she actually had nothing to do with Lucas going missing?

I just have to throw that out there. Just in case.

Yep. We really know almost nothing about what she has said, and have hardly any real info in this case in the way of timeline.

It might be a good place to do it, but is she smarter than we think she is? If the police know that this was the location where she exchanged kiddos, then it seems that it would be OBVIOUS, no? I would think maybe she wants somewhere that is unfamiliar, because as far as LE is concerned, she would have no reason to be there, know what I mean?

Maybe I'm giving her more credit than I should.

I think you may be right. From what has come out about her along with the fact that she still hasn't given up any info to LE even after this many days locked up, I think she may pride herself on the thought that she is a step ahead of everyone. A narcissist even.

It doesn't make sense to me that this would be premeditated. I think the death happened without intent somehow, though definitely her fault. Because of the window of time she had plenty of opportunity to stop and think of a "smart" way to conceal the body. I don't think she haphazardly dumped him somewhere. Either she put a lot of thought into it, or she put him somewhere to hide until she could get back to him when not under everyone's radar. I'm guessing she didn't exactly see these endangerment charges coming.

I think you may be right. From what has come out about her along with the fact that she still hasn't given up any info to LE even after this many days locked up, I think she may pride herself on the thought that she is a step ahead of everyone. A narcissist even.

It doesn't make sense to me that this would be premeditated. I think the death happened without intent somehow, though definitely her fault. Because of the window of time she had plenty of opportunity to stop and think of a "smart" way to conceal the body. I don't think she haphazardly dumped him somewhere. Either she put a lot of thought into it, or she put him somewhere to hide until she could get back to him when not under everyone's radar. I'm guessing she didn't exactly see these endangerment charges coming.

Yes, I definitely don't feel it was premeditated either. I think something happened. Then I think she halfway panicked, and that's why I feel that he's close. She didn't put a TON of thought into anything, I don't think. So I think he's within a 5-10 mile radius of their current house, and their old apartment. He's close. I just feel like it's not somewhere that people think she would be familiar with. I don't think LE is looking in the right places. They need to go somewhere that she is NOT known to be familiar with, and search there.

An option exists outside the city.
Stay off the turnpike because I know all the back roads.
Go back to an area that I know well and poses great complications for others to search.

80a035ef35a8de3576d65a56c0ff39af.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Remember when Casey Anthony was arrested we all thought she would sing like a bird. [emoji19] ( I don’t feel the case is similar but for that) jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do people actually garden in Kansas in mid-February? Even if there is a 70 degree day, is it normal for people to pull weeds or do other gardening? I can see possibly cleaning debris out of the yard just to be outdoors on a nice day but it sounds like EG and the little girl were on their knees in the flower bed. It sounds strange to me.
I thought maybe she was picking up cigarette butts. The neighbor did say he saw her and a man smoking outside.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Water is really murky during the winter time. We had divers at Lake Phalen, looking for Kira Trevino in March 2013. They couldn't see their hand in front of their faces.

Hey everyone, long time. I'm wondering if dad was planning on taking Lucas and possibly his new baby, and reunite with bio mom? If bio mom let it slip to the gf that is the case, gf might have wanted revenge. Back in December bio mom and gf had an altercation. Didn't bio mom move to Oklahoma shortly after that, which is close to where dad works? Just a thought.

Here is a close option.
Go back to the area I know best, past 3 years.
Drive down Webb looking for trees and fields.
Turn left on east Pawnee. The second drive on the right is to a cell tower with trees behind it.
The houses are not very close. I can drive my SUV around to the trees.

Speculation....
c5c1ed9ccc158dc0a3ca52bf36de695d.jpg
213d67e5472ad9b99184321352a588f6.jpg

Ugh I hate speculating about what we would do.....I so want want Lucas to be found safe and sound somewhere.

I know, I know, the odds are against that, but miracles happen every day. I've seen a few happen myself.

What do I think she did, if she did it?

I do not think the ground was frozen enough to make digging super hard, but I think it would have been more energy than she would have wanted to exert.

Going to a pond or some sort of water in the city would have been too risky...someone could have seen something.

I don't think I would have picked anywhere in Wichita.

I would choose to drive somewhere very rural.

A field.

Out in the middle of nowhere that has a thick tree line. I'd place a body in the tree line.

I agree with all of the above. But we have to keep in mind she had a one year old to deal with too. Did she bring her along for the gruesome ride or did she leave her home in her crib, if she even had a crib.

If she left her baby home alone, i'd think she might have chosen a closer place to hide the poor sweet boy.

If she took her along, she may have felt she had more time, but still she had to think about the possibility of being pulled over. So I keep coming back to the idea that our sweet baby boy is closer to home. :rose:

Also— during the week she was seen gardening we had pretty bad windstorms. It actually blew my fence over and knocked my neighbors huge tree down.

The “gardening” could have been picking up debris in the yard.

Where does one dispose of yard debris, leaves, weeds, grass clippings, etc. in Wichita?

I hear you. I'm just loathe to stray too far in my speculation, as theories often gain new life as facts in a written medium. I'm a big LEO supporter though, and while I believe they are doing their utmost every day, I also pray that they have solid information to work with.

(O/T If anyone doubts what those men and women take on so you and I can sleep better, look no further than Evan Brewer's case, same city, similar parenting decisions.)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OT Evan Brewer, OMG, speechless

I’m not sure what people aren’t understanding about not posting screen shots from fb comments...

Honestly, I don't consider myself really "NEW" anymore... but when I was new, it was pretty confusing what could and couldn't be posted. I was afraid to post anything, honestly. But after reading the TOS and rules of posting about 14 times, I finally caught on, lol. It's confusing because you see people posting FB links to news threads, and "look at this comment" but then... you can't really talk about the comments, etc. So it gets kind of confusing. I don't think people are purposely trying to break the rules.

Where does one dispose of yard debris, leaves, weeds, grass clippings, etc. in Wichita?

The old landfill here is where the construction dump is now but it is very limited as to what can be brought there. There is almost 0 chance she would have access to it. I know the commercial trash route drivers have been instructed to double check their dumpsters as much as possible. They work closely with the WPD all the time, my ex has had cops ask him to dump someone’s trash but not “pack it” so they PD can seize it to look for evidence.

An option exists outside the city.
Stay off the turnpike because I know all the back roads.
Go back to an area that I know well and poses great complications for others to search.

80a035ef35a8de3576d65a56c0ff39af.jpg

This sounds like a very plausible theory.

I know EG has been arrested for endangerment but... what if...

She actually had nothing at all to do with Lucas' disappearance?

Is that possible?
Is that even realistic to assume?

Based on all I've read about her, she seems like the worst person in the world to be bringing up kids, but is it even possible she actually had nothing to do with Lucas going missing?

I just have to throw that out there. Just in case.

It seems that if she was innocent she would have been more vocal at the start. If a little child went missing on my watch, and I was innocent, I would be out there asking for publics help and answering any and all questions.

She didn't even want anyone to know her name or what she looked like. Seems like someone who felt guilty, in my opinion. Not like someone who had no involvement and wanted him found. JMO :moo: :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee