Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe her feet were extremely dirty/muddy when they responded to the 911 call?

yes, i definitely don't feel it was premeditated either. I think something happened. Then i think she halfway panicked, and that's why i feel that he's close. She didn't put a ton of thought into anything, i don't think. So i think he's within a 5-10 mile radius of their current house, and their old apartment. He's close. I just feel like it's not somewhere that people think she would be familiar with. I don't think le is looking in the right places. They need to go somewhere that she is not known to be familiar with, and search there.

******i agree******

The second part of your quote, I snipped out, but that's being said by a cousin of Emily who has been hardcore defending her.

I saw what Emily’s cousin had said and immediately wrote it off as false just based off of who it came from.

But what if there is some truth behind it? What if EMILY had last seen Lucas 2 days prior to him “disappearing”?

Who reports someone missing then gives LE pictures of the child from much earlier to use on their missing posters. Those pictures look like Lucas' toddler pictures. What happened here was intentional IMO.

EG must not have realized that she would loose custody of her new daughter if she did harm Lucas. She has already lost custody of her two boys. It doesn’t appear she thinks ahead as to what the consequences of her actions will bring her.

Normally in a missing child case, LE immediately has divers in any water that is close by. Since they are totally ignoring the lakes at the parks that they are focusing on, they must have some kind of information that Lucas is not in the water.

EG being seen out in the garden seems like a big stage opportunity to me. She does not seem like the type person to ever be interested in digging in the dirt! It was all a show, she was hoping a neighbor would see her and she would have an alibi for that time.

I still think someone stayed home with the baby or went with her to bury him, taking the baby with them. JMO.

Because she said she had taken a shower!

Even with a shower, sometimes the bottom of your feet, if they are dry to begin with (dry skin, I mean) could retain dirt longer, especially if you don't scrub them very well. I've literally had to sit and go back and forth with a shower brush to get dirt off of my feet or rub a facecloth several times over the bottoms of my feet. Drives me crazy when that happens during the summer months, but I do love to walk barefoot as much as I can during the warmer months.

Also, could she have gotten a cut or two on the bottom of her feet that would be caused from running outside barefoot?

If she were running barefoot, she probably did not have the baby with her.
Did her shoes get stuck in some mud somewhere?

Who reports someone missing then gives LE pictures of the child from much earlier to use on their missing posters. Those pictures look like Lucas' toddler pictures. What happened here was intentional IMO.

Couldn't agree more. Lucas WAS very young in those photos that were first released... And it IS odd to provide dated photos if you truly want the general public to find him and have any in which there are no bruises or marks. I'm guessing it was difficult for Emily to provide such photos. Sad.

If she were running barefoot, she probably did not have the baby with her.
Did her shoes get stuck in some mud somewhere?

This! I thought this after someone posted how the dirt was more like clay this time of year!

I was curious and looked up the house on Zillow to see if there were any pictures, and there are. The backyard is fenced and private, it doesn’t look like it would be easy for a little boy to get out of. I don’t know if it’s allowed to post the link but it’s out there still. It’s a nice, decked backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there no side gate or way into the garage? It is unusual not to have some kind of a rear exit, in case of fire, etc.

And height and weight being so off

Even with a shower, sometimes the bottom of your feet, if they are dry to begin with (dry skin, I mean) could retain dirt longer, especially if you don't scrub them very well. I've literally had to sit and go back and forth with a shower brush to get dirt off of my feet or rub a facecloth several times over the bottoms of my feet. Drives me crazy when that happens during the summer months, but I do love to walk barefoot as much as I can during the warmer months.

Also, could she have gotten a cut or two on the bottom of her feet that would be caused from running outside barefoot?

I think charminglane was saying, mud or dirty feet would be even MORE suspicious because she said she had just taken a shower.

I think charminglane was saying, mud or dirty feet would be even MORE suspicious because she said she had just taken a shower.

I don’t think the dirty feet would be suspicious...

If I realized my son was missing I wouldn’t take the time to put on shoes before running outside.

Does anyone know if they have searched Cessna park? Sorry if this has already been brought up. I was traveling today and read through pretty quick to try to get caught up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member