Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If stepmom ends up responsible for Lucas’ death, I wonder if she’d ever asked herself “What if?”

“What if I ever hit him one too many times, or what if I was unable to control my rage toward him and killed him?” If she ever wondered or worried about the possibility, she might’ve thought of cases of other kids who had died by their caregivers hands and maybe before realizing it kind of kept a file of those incidents in her head, occasionally putting herself in their footsteps “just in case”...giving her a reason to think about what she would do or how best to hide a body. She could’ve more or less planned it in her head never thinking she’d ever really go that far.

I don’t think it was premeditated, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she ever had dark thoughts or subconscious worries about it happening.

Kinda weird but JMO it’s possible.

Where does one dispose of yard debris, leaves, weeds, grass clippings, etc. in Wichita?
https://www.wm.com/mt/www.wm.com/st...de-pickup/waste-pickup?un_jtt_v_keeplink=true
67218 area code
Click residential waste
Then scroll down to Service details

Generally, yard waste bags (the big brown paper bags you get at big box stores specifically for yard waste) or a self-purchased additional trash can/bin marked with an X or "Yard Waste"

ETA
Couldn't find anything specific regarding this company other than that they do take yard waste.
http://www.wasteconnectionswichita.com

I agree with all of the above. But we have to keep in mind she had a one year old to deal with too. Did she bring her along for the gruesome ride or did she leave her home in her crib, if she even had a crib.

If she left her baby home alone, i'd think she might have chosen a closer place to hide the poor sweet boy.

If she took her along, she may have felt she had more time, but still she had to think about the possibility of being pulled over. So I keep coming back to the idea that our sweet baby boy is closer to home. :rose:

The way Wichita is situated, most places you could drive 10-15 min in any direction and be in a rural area. The possibilities are endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you say your child must have walked out the back door, for it to be believable if they were to be found, they would have to be very close to the house. Say in the 1-2 mile range, I would think.

If you say your child must have walked out the back door, for it to be believable if they were to be found, they would have to be very close to the house. Say in the 1-2 mile range, I would think.

But by saying he walked out the back door opens the possibility of being possibly abducted by a random stranger during his wandering...and if that could be a possibility then a supposed perp could’ve driven him practically anywhere.

The old landfill here is where the construction dump is now but it is very limited as to what can be brought there. There is almost 0 chance she would have access to it. I know the commercial trash route drivers have been instructed to double check their dumpsters as much as possible. They work closely with the WPD all the time, my ex has had cops ask him to dump someone’s trash but not “pack it” so they PD can seize it to look for evidence.

I really hope LE asked a similar thing with the dumpsters by their old apartment. I really worry that she dumped his remains back there and moved on to her 'new life' without him. Poor sweet boy...:rose:

But by saying he walked out the back door opens the possibility of being possibly abducted by a random stranger during his wandering...and if that could be a possibility then a supposed perp could’ve driven him practically anywhere.

For some reason I don't think EG thought that far out in the possibilities.

ETA: it also puts the blame on Lucas in her mind. He got himself lost.

I really hope LE asked a similar thing with the dumpsters by their old apartment. I really worry that she dumped his remains back there and moved on to her 'new life' without him. Poor sweet boy...:rose:

Neighbors have reported seeing him, though, as recent as February 11th, so I do not think this is the case.

I DO think it's possible that she could have used the trash bins, but I don't think it was before/during the move. It had to have been after if neighbors reported seeing him less than a week before he went missing.

Why not? She may have expected an amber alert not knowing the criteria. JMO.

I would think she would be quite familiar with the parameters of an Amber Alert so she wasn't involved in one herself, seeing she did not have custody of her sons.

I would think she would be quite familiar with the parameters of an Amber Alert so she wasn't involved in one herself, seeing she did not have custody of her sons.

Not to argue, but I think it might be preferable in terms of turning the spotlight off of herself while police hunted down the nonexistent perp.

She's going to crack. She hasn't had the strength of character prior and she won't now. She lost her own sons. She will crack. She's not strong enough nor smart enough not to. jmo

Neighbors have reported seeing him, though, as recent as February 11th, so I do not think this is the case.

I DO think it's possible that she could have used the trash bins, but I don't think it was before/during the move. It had to have been after if neighbors reported seeing him less than a week before he went missing.

Yes, if she wanted a place to dispose of him, she could have easily driven back a few miles to her old, familiar dumpster. And we don't know how long it took her to clean out the last of her things in the old place. She could have been going back and forth, finishing up, that time from the 7th to the 11th or so.

Many times we move into the new place, then have a few days to go clean up and prepare the old place so we can get our deposit back. JMO

Yes, if she wanted a place to dispose of him, she could have easily driven back a few miles to her old, familiar dumpster. And we don't know how long it took her to clean out the last of her things in the old place. She could have been going back and forth, finishing up, that time from the 7th to the 11th or so.

Many times we move into the new place, then have a few days to go clean up and prepare the old place so we can get our deposit back. JMO

I agree. I just took your comment to mean Lucas was never at the new house. I just wanted to clarify that he was seen there by neighbors. I get what you are saying, though.

Most of the general public doesn’t fully understand the criteria of an Amber Alert. I doubt she would fully understand what is involved.

The part I quote from this article still has be wondering:
https://www.kfdi.com/news/search-for-missing-wichita-boy-enters-day-four
"That's why we continue to plea and ask our community, if they saw somebody running with no shoes on a couple days ago"
jmo

When I first read that stamen from LE, I had a scary thought.

What if they saw shoeless adult footprints in the back yard or side year, etc?

Maybe she was beating Lucas , and he escaped through back door or front, and she chased him, barefoot herself, to prevent him from reporting the abuse?

It seems like someone would see that if the chase happened for very long. But if she caught up quickly, maybe not. Especially if it was dark.

Are there any wells, caves or old mines in the area?

When I first read that stamen from LE, I had a scary thought.

What if they saw shoeless adult footprints in the back yard or side year, etc?

Maybe she was beating Lucas , and he escaped through back door or front, and she chased him, barefoot herself, to prevent him from reporting the abuse?

It seems like someone would see that if the chase happened for very long. But if she caught up quickly, maybe not. Especially if it was dark.
I agree and it is very frightening. Maybe it even happened before the sun even came up.
It's the stuff nightmares are made of but it is very telling IMO that they asked this question.
There has to be something LE knows to have asked this.
It was a plea straight from them.

I was curious and looked up the house on Zillow to see if there were any pictures, and there are. The backyard is fenced and private, it doesn’t look like it would be easy for a little boy to get out of. I don’t know if it’s allowed to post the link but it’s out there still. It’s a nice, decked backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member