Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking.....when I had 2 littles at home, one would ride in the baby back pack and the other in the stroller. It was an easy way to get 2 kids around.

Who would look twice at a mom with her 2 children all bundled up and out for a brisk walk in the park. One who was "sleeping" in the stroller and the other on her back?

Returning home with one less child could still look like 2. I think there would have to be a bit of playacting to
convince the 15 month old that her brother was still sleeping and needed
a "nap" in his bed.

Just speculating.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

The little one is only 13 mo old.

“‘I had no indications this would even be a possibility for my son, my family my life. I'll probably have that question till the day that I die about it, regardless of how many answers I get,’ Jonathan says.”

That pulled at my heartstrings. We’ll find you, Lucas!!!! <3

Full interview:
http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475069083

ETA - I just noticed it's the same as the previous link. I watched it live, and it's the entire thing. They had a little bit after about donating food to the rescue workers and again asking people not to help. Actually, they said that people want to help, but that kind of help (searching) isn't necessary. Sounds like they know he's not in the area, IMO.

Thanks for the info. So the whole interview was cut to less than 3 minutes. Sometimes msm will release "raw" video that includes the whole interview. That would be great but I don't know if the Wichita stations ever do so.

No mention of EG - maybe the parents were told by LE to avoid speaking about her to the media, especially if they're building a case. MOO.

"I had no indications this would even be a possibility for my son, my family my life. I'll probably have that question till the day that I die about it, regardless of how many answers I get," Jonathan says.

Jamie and Jonathan spent the last week working closely with police and lay some rumors to rest.

"I've been fully cooperative and I've done everything that's been asked of me and I think anybody that knows me knows the kind of person I am or the kind of father I am. I think if they did i don't think they would ever say anything about me or my family," adds Jonathan.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...about-the-search-for-their-son-475069363.html

Pink,
I'm so impressed with Mr. Pink as your sidekick for WS adventures.
Does he have a single brother?
I will rock, paper, scissors you for him!!! :) I need a sweet, sleuther sidekick.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There is no way to deny my 61lb 4’ 5 year old is chubby. She eats the same as all our other beanpole kids did. IMO Lucas never weighed in at 60lbs.
Her height is that is that of an average sized seven year old.

IMO there’s no way on this great green earth that Lucas weighs 60 lbs.
887f9d202629f0e58879261407b27a1f.jpg
She's precious! I want to give her a great big hug!!!
My kids are grown and I miss then at THAT age!! [emoji177]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing MzOp! Her pain is almost palpable. I don't think she was emotionally able to speak.

Not to mention maybe keeping herself from physically attacking the dad. If Glass is involved in Lucas' disappearance can you imagine what his mom is feeling inside about him bringing that woman into her son's life? Ugh.

Ok, so NO confirmation about missing school days!
My apologies!

"Had no indications"??? WTF?

As much as I felt JH's pain, I do think he's in denial. He knew things were bad last year. He's been a participant in physical violence with Emily since 2016. He was informed of abuse to his son by Emily in 2017 by relatives in New Mexico. He chose to deny it, bury his head in the sand and cut off those caring family members. As much as I sympathize for his current feelings of grief and loss, I still hold him jointly responsible for this latest tragic event. It's a result of his denial and failure to remove Lucas from a dangerous environment. He had full custody. It was up to him to protect the little guy.

Pink,
I'm so impressed with Mr. Pink as your sidekick for WS adventures.
Does he have a single brother?

Hahaha! He is one of a kind. (I honestly wake him up almost every night because I have to kiss or squeeze him.) He didn't want to quit looking today, but my stomach had other plans and we had to head home.

I'm not fazed by him. I don't know why. It was all about him. How he cooperated with the police, how anyone that knew him would basically vouch for him and the kind of father he is. He must be getting some heat now because he ignored all of his family's concern about Lucas being abused. I thought he looked more guilty because he didn't do anything to stop it. Like the abuse was just going to magically go away by itself if he just shut his eyes........

I could see her pain and restraint. She had the class to say that when Lucas grew up, he wanted to be like his daddy. I'm not so sure I'd be so classy if I tried to warn him along with many other family members that his girlfriend was abusing Lucas and he didn't make the attempt to get Lucas away from her, even if it meant him giving custody to another family member.

"Had no indications"??? WTF?

As much as I felt JH's pain, I do think he's in denial. He knew things were bad last year. He's been a participant in physical violence with Emily since 2016. He was informed of abuse to his son by Emily in 2017 by relatives in New Mexico. He chose to deny it, bury his head in the sand and cut off those caring family members. As much as I sympathize for his current feelings of grief and loss, I still hold him jointly responsible for this latest tragic event. It's a result of his denial and failure to remove Lucas from a dangerous environment. He had full custody. It was up to him to protect the little guy.
Yeah it's real hard to claim that you had no indications anything like this could happen when 1. You were specifically told of suspected abuse and 2. She was not allowed around her own children for less than stellar parenting.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hahaha! He is one of a kind. (I honestly wake him up almost every night because I have to kiss or squeeze him.) He didn't want to quit looking today, but my stomach had other plans and we had to head home.

SteelsSir is a lot like your hubby, and you seem a lot like myself. I love it. While I am adventurous, I have my limits. Not hubby, he's a bit on the crazy side, but in a fun way.

It just hit me! IF Lucas was sick, imagine trying to move ALONE, with a 13 month old and the sick child of a man she isn't married to. That's a lot of stress!
Seriously, what woman wouldn't want to take the 5 yo to school for the day to give her a break during the chaos of a move. However we don't know for sure if she did or didn't.
If he was sick and unable to go to school (and strep, at least with my kids often caused vomiting etc...)
I could see a woman prone to violent aggression losing It!
I'm not giving her a pass!
I'm saying it might have been, the "perfect storm" to set her off.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members