Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big gap between suspected abuse and thinking your partner is a child killer.

But wait...isn't the suspicion that your child is being hit in the face, and kicked and grabbed forcefully enough? Or does Dad have to think she will kill him before he takes evasive action?

Good morning, Everyone! I hope today is the day Lucas will be found.

As far as Lucas' weight, and a small slim female may have difficulty moving him I just have this to say. Through the decades of keeping up with true crime cases there have been many instances where a small petite framed female was able to move adult victims all by themselves with some weighing over 200 pounds.

I remember one case in particular where a small framed spouse murdered her husband in an upstairs apartment. She removed his large body going down two flights of stairs with him that led out to the parking lot. There she loaded him up in the back of her vehicle, and disposed of his remains in a wooded area. His body was fully intact. That is only one example among many.

So I have learned to never underestimate what female murderers are capable of doing when it comes to getting rid of their victim/s' bodies. Imo, EG could have easily removed little Lucas' body without any problem or detection.

IMO

Your speculation is good insight into Glass' psyche IMO. My take is that this may be a case of discipline gone too far.

So many cases we see here involve long term abuse as opposed to a one-off "snapping" (whatever that means), which makes me think that abusers get... comfortable for lack of a better word... in their abuse. IOW, eventually it becomes something they do frequently without consequences - until the day they go too far and then like you say, panic sets in. JMO.

(Ugh...so this is how it goes down...)

For some reason Lucas' dad, Jonathan, reminds me of Mark Lunsford.

IMO

But wait...isn't the suspicion that your child is being hit in the face, and kicked and grabbed forcefully enough? Or does Dad have to think she will kill him before he takes evasive action?

I just think denial......like "we had a talk, she's aware of what others are saying, so surely she'll not do anything to make herself look suspicious. After all, she's trying to get her own sons back and using her relationship with my son as an indicator of her being a good mommy."

I finally got a chance to watch Lucas' 5th birthday party clip...did anyone find the "look at me" command as, can't think of the word, telling? There was something about that video specifically that rubbed me the wrong way, as far as EG...
I thought JO took that video with FLA when he was visiting in December and they had a small party or did I misunderstand?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think what DAnthrplgst was getting at, was that most folks just can't wrap their heads around the idea that someone they love can be deadly, even if they're abusive. We see it all the time in "after the fact" interviews with the spouses, kids, parents, etc. where they actually say things like "I would have never believed they were capable of something like that". Also, it's entirely possible (and quite likely) she lied her face off to JH about how Lucas got the bumps and bruises we've all seen in the pics, and it's entirely possible (and likely) he believed her.

Just thinking out loud.

Ara Andressian was stuffed into a tree trunk stump outside of a public park. Little Sherin was stuffed into a culvert. I feel EG would do something similar. jmo

What are some other examples? Malik was taken approx 50 miles out to an abandoned property ("rural Arkansas field") and buried (ugh, the photo of that desolate location with that scary shed was so awful...). Dylan's scattered remains were found in the woods/mountain approx 10 miles away.

Sherin was very closeby. What was the distance in Ara's case? I'm interested in hearing more about disposal methods in similar cases, tia.

I thought JO took that video with FLA when he was visiting in December and they had a small party or did I misunderstand?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I might have misunderstood/missed the posts, apologies.
If so, embarrassed....sorry...deleting post.

There's a big gap between suspected abuse and thinking your partner is a child killer.

I don't know about this, moo...all it takes is one hit too hard and the child can hit his head, all kinds of stuff...I hear what you're saying, but suspected abuse should have been enough to kick her to the curb, moo.

Good morning, Everyone! I hope today is the day Lucas will be found.

As far as Lucas' weight, and a small slim female may have difficulty moving him I just have this to say. Through the decades of keeping up with true crime cases there have been many instances where a small petite framed female was able to move adult victims all by themselves with some weighing over 200 pounds.

I remember one case in particular where a small framed spouse murdered her husband in an upstairs apartment. She removed his large body going down two flights of stairs with him that led out to the parking lot. There she loaded him up in the back of her vehicle, and disposed of his remains in a wooded area. His body was fully intact. That is only one example among many.

So I have learned to never underestimate what female murderers are capable of doing when it comes to getting rid of their victim/s' bodies. Imo, EG could have easily removed little Lucas' body without any problem or detection.

IMO

(O/T, wow, I just noticed you've been a member here since 2004!)

What are some other examples? Malik was taken approx an hour out to an abandoned property ("rural Arkansas field") and buried. Dylan's scattered remains were found in the woods/mountain approx 10 miles away.

Sherin was very closeby. What was the distance in Ara's case? I'm interested in hearing more about disposal methods in similar cases, tia.

Ara was quite a ways from home (3+ hours) but in a place his vile dad was very familiar with.

I'm just glad EG never seemed to have completed any kind of vocational nursing training like her linkedin profile listed.
I cannot imagine her working with the sick or especially in a nursing home. No way.
jmo

I'm just glad EG never seemed to have completed any kind of vocational nursing training like her linkedin profile listed.
I cannot imagine her working with the sick or especially in a nursing home. No way.
jmo

Ain't that the truth.

Eta: we've seen this in other cases, TB, who co-murdered Noelle Paquette...and JLM too, right (MH and HG's killer).

After watching a clip which was nearly 3 mins (not sure if that was the whole interview), I truly think that both JH and JO are hurting. I saw and heard genuine emotions there. Grief, regret and so on. I think the father feels a bit of shame and is still in denial about what Emily may have done or is capable of. Jamie, on the other hand just seems devastated and holding back on her anger. I think she believes he's dead at EG's hands. JH is still hanging by a thread, though, in hope that his son is still alive.

JO has a tattoo on her wrist, partial reading appears to be 'love of my life', I wonder if the other side says Lucas.

JH was scratching himself a lot. Either he was nervous or it shows he may still be using.

BBM
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Luc...475069363.html

I just watched this clip 2 times and I don't see JH scratch himself at all. He is shaking his foot a little, but I am not seeing the scratching. Is there another viseo I am missing?

I do agree tho he has that gaunt look of a meth user, but I hate to judge. And yes! I also agree about the body language between them.

TIA

I wonder how often in these situations purposeful malnourishment precedes death via striking, etc?

(O/T, between the Turpins, Lucas, my eyes have really been opened lately as far as the need to be aware of possible abuse.)

Is there? :thinking:
If my child was potentially in harms way then I would be doing something about it so it doesn't continue or progress to something more.

Especially where he was gone for long stretches at a time! It's not like he worked locally- he worked 12 hours away, and for two weeks to longer amounts of time being away from home! Not exactly a 9-5 type job where he would be home at night to help protect him if she went off the deep end.

Also, he had custody of Lucas himself, so he could have removed him from the home and given him to a relative to keep him safe. His next step should of been getting his daughter away from that monster before she did the same to her.

I do believe drug users can truly love their children, but they need their drugs worse. I also think the drug use compromises their thinking and reasoning abilities and that is why things like this happen to their sweet babies. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member