Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been mentioned already. I just skimmed most if this thread. I normally stay off WS on the weekends for my own sanity mostly. Sigh...

I reference to the moving into the house part - seems we are assuming that they actually had heavy furniture to move. I wonder if maybe they rented furnished dwellings and only had personal stuff to move? These folks don't seem like the ones to purchase so far and bedroom suits. Probably easy enough to throw your stuff into the back of an SUV and roll.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I do know of a past renter that furnished the house he rented out for college kids, and this could be the case here, as the neighbor in the article stated that EG and JH's new home was previously rented by college kids.

I also think it's important to note, JO (Lucas's mom) is a victim in all of this. Let's remember that when we are posting about her at all.

Agreed. Her body language in the video really IMO point to that. I was really watching her body language. She appears quite distraught. She was as far from JH as she could get. She sat forward and almost on the edge of the seat. I just feel there is a lot we don’t know. I really hope Lucas is found soon!

Inmyhumbleopinion...

Lucas’s mom’s is not a POI. I was under the impression that sleuthing couldn’t be done on people who aren’t persons of interest. Am I wrong?

As others have said, you are exactly right.

I spoke of the page in order to clear up some false information that had been posted and has since been removed from this site.

The only person that can be sleuthed and posted about here is EG.

Is it possible that the child endangerment charges come from her having driven without a licensed driver in the vehicle with her? Just wondering if that would end up being child endangerment charges.
(Previously posted link re: restricted license. http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html)

Endangering a child is knowingly and unreasonably causing or permitting a child under the age of 18 years to be placed in a situation in which the child's life, body or health may be endangered.
From here: https://law.justia.com/codes/kansas/2013/chapter-21/article-56/section-21-5601/

So I think it stems from something much more than just driving without a licensed driver.

What are some other examples? Malik was taken approx 50 miles out to an abandoned property ("rural Arkansas field") and buried (ugh, the photo of that desolate location with that scary shed was so awful...). Dylan's scattered remains were found in the woods/mountain approx 10 miles away.

Sherin was very closeby. What was the distance in Ara's case? I'm interested in hearing more about disposal methods in similar cases, tia.
Maria Woods was found 20-25 miles away.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Feb 25

Officer Paul Cruz said there are no updates on the search as of 8 a.m. Sunday — eight days after Lucas was first reported missing.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article202053314.html

You know given that she has been in custody for this long and they still don't have any solid info from her in regards to the whereabouts of Lucas is starting to make me wonder if she isn't actually the abducter/killer.

Slightly OT. Yesterday before the thread was closed, there was some talk about an incident on Feb. 21 in Paola, KS in which two girls reported a suspicious man and young boy in a car. I can't find a thread anywhere. I don't want to derail Lucas's thread, but feel it needs to be discussed somehow.

I was the one who posted about the incident in Paola...the type of car reported in that incident could possibly be a match to a new tip that was discussed right before on the thread. I believe we’ve been asked to not discuss that new tip though as it hasn’t been verified :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSM link: https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-warn-parents-about-suspicious-man-in-paola

I have seen many things on this thread, that have never been on mainstream Media or anywhere else I have seen. They keep popping up and I wonder where they are coming from. Like the strep throat. Like not being in school.

Where is all this coming from, does anybody have any links or am I just really behind and not seeing stuff thank you
RSBM: It's aggravating to me that rumor is being brought over from FB over and over and over in this case. Especially abut the 10 days, being sick, missing school. The problem with that is if we read it here, it should be a fact and not a rumor. So, when someone reads it here, they assume it is a fact or it wouldn't be here. Then...it grows into a 'fact' when it isn't at all and in this instance, these are MAJOR points in trying to get a handle on a timeline.

Is it possible that the child endangerment charges come from her having driven without a licensed driver in the vehicle with her? Just wondering if that would end up being child endangerment charges.
(Previously posted link re: restricted license. http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html)

Ah, good thought! I truly believe they arrested her on 'something' just to get her in custody to try to break her, if they feel she isn't being truthful. It's an often-used tactic, and oftentimes it is very effective.

Hi Margarita-
Home to Andover is 9.9 miles.
Home to park to Andover is 16 miles.

FindLucas pointed out EL Dorado Lake.
Home to park to Lake is 40 miles.

Home to Lake with direct water access is 32 miles.

e684c812c5ad04488bcb623b6f97cb33.jpg
6ab717e10b2c4d7c42b4e9ab17904238.jpg
768d94fd74a146b412c7f05081d86802.jpg

Ugh, not liking this picture of the turnpike over the water...

I didn't read anything anywhere else about "someone" possibly leaving their cell phone at one of the two parks being searched while taking Lucas elsewhere.
It was just a thought as to what kept bringing LE back to those parks to search. Was wondering if phone pings brought them there.
jmo

MSM link: https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-warn-parents-about-suspicious-man-in-paola

RSBM: It's aggravating to me that rumor is being brought over from FB over and over and over in this case. Especially abut the 10 days, being sick, missing school. The problem with that is if we read it here, it should be a fact and not a rumor. So, when someone reads it here, they assume it is a fact or it wouldn't be here. Then...it grows into a 'fact' when it isn't at all and in this instance, these are MAJOR points in trying to get a handle on a timeline.

Ah, good thought! I truly believe they arrested her on 'something' just to get her in custody to try to break her, if they feel she isn't being truthful. It's an often-used tactic, and oftentimes it is very effective.

She'll crack.

Just brainstorming here...IF she admitted to, or they had found any kind of firearm in the home that had been left accessible to the two children, would that qualify as reason for the endangerment charges? (I haven't seen any reference anywhere that they even owned one. I'm just wondering if that would quailfy.)

I'm working on getting more specific locations of where she lived in Andover (street and block number at least). In the mean time I found this that suggests EG also lived in Manhatten, KS: https://www.intelius.com/people-search/Emily-Glass/Andover-KS

Just wondering, maybe our insider can verify, do the "worked at" and "studied at" locations on that link look correct? I had not seen any of those places mentioned before.
I'm trying to make sure there is not more than one 26 year old EG who lived in Andover Kansas. If these are correct, however, there is possibly a lot more to sleuth on her.

I think Intellius is combing informaiton on two different people named Emily Glass.

Out of curiosity how long can they keep EG in custody without charging her with anything in regards to Lucas's disappearance? If they don't get any solid evidence out of her soon I think they may need to start looking for other suspects in regards to the disappearance.

I hate that bridge.
Don't know why just do.

Have you had to cross it before or is it just the picture of the bridge that you hate? I've never been across it myself but this photo makes me queasy, it just looks like a highway deck with no barriers seperating the road surface from the water.

Out of curiosity how long can they keep EG in custody without charging her with anything in regards to Lucas's disappearance? If they don't get any solid evidence out of her soon I think they may need to start looking for other suspects in regards to the disappearance.

That depends on what the child endangerment charges entail. The charges are being presented to the DA tomorrow. We will see if anything gets added onto her current charges.

I’m not sure that she would have a trial with these charges.. I’m guessing just a sentencing?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Have you had to cross it before or is it just the picture of the bridge that you hate? I've never been across it myself but this photo makes me queasy, it just looks like a highway deck with no barriers seperating the road surface from the water.

I have crossed it hundreds of times. There are low barriers.. just like your typical concrete highway barriers.

The lake has a lot of trees that are in the lake around this bridge. I’m sure they are easy to see on street view of google maps. It’s pretty weird looking, actually.

Here is a picture. There are hundreds of these trees on both sides of the bridge you were talking about.
701e87e82a8358a7f43139c71f4adeb0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members