Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post on WS in a while. This woman is a meth user. I would stake my last dollar on it I thought it was possible from photos I had seen but this image cements it in my mind.

moo

What is it about her appearance that makes you say meth and not another drug? Is it the sunken cheeks and the dark circles under the eyes?

I found this from another story late last year:

“WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita man was charged Monday with killing a Wichita doctor. Dr. Achutha Reddy was stabbed at his office Wednesday night.

One of his patients, Umar Dutt, was arrested, and on Monday, he was charged with first-degree murder. Dutt appeared via closed circuit T.V. from he jail Monday. He was wearing a yellow jumpsuit as opposed to the typical orange; we checked with Sedgwick county Sheriff’s office and were told that that’s indicative of someone who is being monitored for some sort of mental health issues”

http://ksn.com/2017/09/18/man-charged-in-fatal-stabbing-of-wichita-doctor/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She may have not been caught per se. When my husband was in custody court with his kids mom she liked to cry drunk. The court asked him to test after visits for 6 weeks and did so, then she tried it again and he volunteered to a random one time test at her demand and sure enough that put all that to rest. The family court services can request or order testing. So maybe that is how she was caught. She may never have been charged criminally.

IMO if doesn’t matter *how* she was caught. She was caught.

IMO if doesn’t matter *how* she was caught. She was caught.

Right but there was discussion asking about her charges or when she was arrested for drugs.

What is it about her appearance that makes you say meth and not another drug? Is it the sunken cheeks and the dark circles under the eyes?

Look up “faces of meth”. Both my husband and I see it- but heroin is quite an epidemic as well- they are both cheap I am steering towards meth-

My first post on WS in a while. This woman is a meth user. I would stake my last dollar on it I thought it was possible from photos I had seen but this image cements it in my mind.

moo

RSBM

Whoahhh... quite a bit different from her FB page.
Amazing how people 'present' themselves !

moo

Looking this picture of her....wondering when she went from blond to brown. I change my hair Color often. But maybe she didn’t want to be identified as a blond. Might give a date if they knew when she changed. Also could be irrelevant. Just I thought. I did also notice that her knuckles on her right hand look quite bruised. Like she has been in a recent fight.

Hope tomorrow is the day. 🌺

ETA: Sorry the link didn’t post. 🤔. It was too the live photo of her court appearance feed.

According to my son in law and his dad (and they aren't employees) yellow jumpsuits typically indicate protective custody of some type - often times protection from self harm or that if others. Although they are not in KS they seem to believe there is some constant between various facilities.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Agree. Weightloss and methface. The fat from her nose is gone and her face is rather angular, both signs her body is eating itself. That and cellular breakdown.

I’m new here by the way, first post.

Very heartbreaking search today at Chisholm Creek Park. Toys were found, a gray shoe that could fit a five year old, and tire tracks from a large truck found through the field we walked through. We started at 9:30 am and by 10:30am we were told to take a break on the search because those previous things I mentioned were found. They wouldn't tell us anything but said we could continue to search but not in the field. The biological mom came with another woman and two kids. She kept trying to search, but Sheila, the host of the search party kept telling her she can't because if she found something it wouldn't look good. She was emotional and imo kind of out of it. She talked alot and loud. Totally different then on TV interview. She turned in a Taco Bell receipt she found on the ground which was so old it had no date. So Sheila told her she would turn it in for her. We left around 2pm and when we left, officers were still in the field. They never left out of the field from this morning after they ordered everyone to stay out. People started getting hopeless because it is a huge area but it seems all of it has been combed, and officers got quiet on us (understandable). I'm just sad we could not find and bring him home.😿

Agree. Weightloss and methface. The fat from her nose is gone and her face is rather angular, both signs her body is eating itself. That and cellular breakdown.

I’m new here by the way, first post.

Welcome, Curiousindeed! We are glad to have you!

Very heartbreaking search today at Chisholm Creek Park. Toys were found, a gray shoe that could fit a five year old, and tire tracks from a large truck found through the field we walked through. We started at 9:30 am and by 10:30am we were told to take a break on the search because those previous things I mentioned were found. They wouldn't tell us anything but said we could continue to search but not in the field. The biological mom came with another woman and two kids. She kept trying to search, but Sheila, the host of the search party kept telling her she can't because if she found something it wouldn't look good. She was emotional and imo kind of out of it. She talked alot and loud. Totally different then on TV interview. She turned in a Taco Bell receipt she found on the ground which was so old it had no date. So Sheila told her she would turn it in for her. We left around 2pm and when we left, officers were still in the field. They never left out of the field from this morning after they ordered everyone to stay out. People started getting hopeless because it is a huge area but it seems all of it has been combed, and officers got quiet on us (understandable). I'm just sad we could not find and bring him home.

People are not supposed to touch the stuff that they find! Even if it is just a receipt for fast food... If the mom touches something that is relevant, she might be looked at, too. I know that parents of missing people do help with searching. And, most people are different than what they portray on television.

I also think that children and dogs shouldn't be brought on searches. What if the mom and the kids found Lucas' body. Do they not understand how traumatic that would be for the kids?

Don't count her need to save her own butt as not being guilty. She just might be the kind of person who will never break.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Yup. That's what I'm worried about. If they don't find him and she doesn't talk... Well, Ayla, Kyron, Sky, Lisa, DeOrr, Madeleine... and the list goes on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I want the truth to come to light and if, as it absolutely seems, EG is responsible for Lucas' disappearance, I want her to face the full consequences of the justice system for those actions.
jmo

Yup. That's what I'm worried about. If they don't find him and she doesn't talk... Well, Ayla, Kyron, Sky, Lisa, DeOrr, Madeleine... and the list goes on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Add poor Caylee Anthony on the long injustice list because she was so decomposed they could not say exactly how she died.
Only that it was homicide.
:(
jmo

Thank you so much for searching. I wish I lived closer because I'd be out there with you. Please know that you are searching for all of us that can't be there. We are with you in spirit. Hoping you bring Lucas home one way or another...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member