Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post, Fcornwell! Welcome! Good thinking in there!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you mpnola :loveyou: I had to make my mind stop i tend to get sweep away when thinking of all the things questions we all want answers too in this story =(

I'm hoping one of the videos shows the house and their vehicle outside.

From the looks of that photo, it was taken in May, 2017. Unless somebody posts a more recent pic, we may not see the vehicles.

Great idea. The headline on the Breaking News forum will be "PerfectingPink and her hubby, the Pink Panther of Wichita were arrested Wed for garage peeping." LOL
Maybe Pink will be cellmates with EG, then we can *really* get the scoop!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lucas could have also gotten into her drugs. EG could have been passed out/blacked out from the drugs and while being blacked out, Lucas could have ingested the drugs and OD. EG could have come around and seen Lucas deceased, freaked out, and did whatever with him. Out of fear she made up a story about the shower and the nap.

And if this is what happened, she was probably more upset about the drugs being gone than the child being dead.

Great idea. The headline on the Breaking News forum will be "PerfectingPink and her hubby, the Pink Panther of Wichita were arrested Wed for garage peeping." LOL

Hopefully poor PerfectingPink doesn't end up in a cell with you know who...... "you see, I was just peeking in your garage windows to see if your white SUV's in there. By the way, it's gone."

If Lucas was on a medication like ADHD medication the Benadryl would have killed him. Benadryl also increases the heart rate when on certain medications.

Benadryl would not have killed him if he was taking ADHD meds.

I would bet they have her on CCTV during that time frame or other hard evidence that she left at least the baby alone during that time. This gives me hope that LE knows MUCH more than they’re saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why so many are assuming she left the kids alone to go do drugs. Her being under the influence of drugs while with the kids is considered endangerment too, because she wasn't in a condition to properly supervise or care for them.

I'm picturing Pink on Mr. Pink's shoulders peeking into garage windows together.
Dynamic Duo.

( Just getting in and caught up! Many guests tonight, wow, welcome all. :)

:welcome4:

There are currently 254 users browsing this thread. (30 members and 224 guests))

So, I have visited many parks and some unsavory areas since this case began-I know a lot of us locals have. I always take my dear Shepard with me, he is a sniffing bandit. Every time I go out on a “mission” to find Lucas, I am nervous, I feel ready to find this little baby. When I complete a “mission” I feel empty, because this baby is still out there somewhere. I am relieved and sad at the same time. As I took a moment,and prayed this morning for Lucas again, I felt sadness and joy at the same time. I knew he was happy and playing with beautiful animals. It seemed light and beautiful. What pains me, is knowing his physical body is somewhere unfound, somewhere where he should not be. That is the mental side of me. I want him found. My family is all LE in different areas including here. It is so hard knowing they are working on the case, but respect them enough to NOT ask, because they can’t tell. Not even me. Especially me, because they know I follow unrelentingly. I can’t tell you how this case has affected me, I wish I could hold this child just once, for a moment. I hate what he possibly endured. All these men and women do-I hope and pray LE gets what they need to make sure this child sees justice. I have no doubts this child is in a better place, I still want justice for him.

Sorry for the rambling.
Just had to vent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They can also test Baby Girl's hair/blood for drug exposure, also. They tested Noah Thomas' baby sister after he disappeared (into the septic tank), and found her to have opiate exposure. Fortunately this gave them the ability to sever her parents' parental rights and she was adopted by a family member.

It may not show anything but I sure hope they at least try testing her for evidence.

(Horrible!!)

I wonder if EG is the type that would take him to a place she was less knowledgeable about, thinking that since she doesn't know much about a place, then others won't either. Maybe we should be considering the opposite of a familiar location...

When you have supervised visits with children - is it usually a social worker who supervises that visit or can it be a family member that is appointed by the court to do so?

I wonder if EG is the type that would take him to a place she was less knowledgeable about, thinking that since she doesn't know much about a place, then others won't either. Maybe we should be considering the opposite of a familiar location...

I think that we here, are thinking. A person that is on meth, heroin, or whatever the case may be, that person is not “thinking”. They are in “oh ****, fix this” mode. My thinking is Lucas is close or in a place that can be explained by known behavior. “I was here because I missed my boys” I went there because. I did this because. I do know she is not talking, and hasn’t from pretty much the get-go.

When you have supervised visits with children - is it usually a social worker who supervises that visit or can it be a family member that is appointed by the court to do so?

Social worker, and they pay a certain dollar amount to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members