Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t revealed this yet but I knew Emily when she was in high school— I will comment on this later. Don’t have time at the moment but I want to mark it so it’s easy to find later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

😲😲😲

Anxiously awaiting anything you’re willing to share!

I haven’t revealed this yet but I knew Emily when she was in high school— I will comment on this later. Don’t have time at the moment but I want to mark it so it’s easy to find later.

Before you post anything you may want to message a mod so your post doesn't get pinged for being considered a rumor or unverified.

EG liked the parks for a reason I assume.
:thinking:jmo

We want to know what kind of social life she had, where she hung out, who she hung out with/was attracted to, and even how she dressed. Hobbies, sports, did she always have a boyfriend or was she a girlie friend girl, cars she drove, etc. I have a feeling she is attracted to water. And since Lucas was afraid of it and she seemingly loathed him, this might be an important psychological factor to examine.

Also, please consider becoming a VI if that's a qualifier.

High school would of been almost 10 yrs ago?

We want to know what kind of social life she had, where she hung out, who she hung out with/was attracted to, and even how she dressed. Hobbies, sports, did she always have a boyfriend or was she a girlie friend girl, cars she drove, etc. I have a feeling she is attracted to water. And since Lucas was afraid of it and she seemingly loathed him, this might be an important psychological factor to examine.

PLEASE....do NOT put any names of innocent, unrelated to the case "friends", boyfriends or associates on this or any forum. Friends from 10 or more years ago are not relevant to this case at all IMO.

Here’s my report on Maple Grove Cemetery:

The treeline on the east side borders a small creek approximately 6 feet wide and set down in a 10 foot ravine. There is an access road to the right I traveled on, getting out every fifty feet to scout. The first half of the road traveling north is very close to the creek. Then, it widens out both to the east and the west with the wooded areas. I examined most of the creek and the wooded areas where the woods are narrow and close to the road. Ultimately, a full search would require a full team to go deeper. But, I examined the areas easy to get to from the access road, including a bridge to the north and different drainage pipes along the creek.

On this Saturday afternoon there about a half dozen people at the cemetery.
Thank you very much!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PLEASE....do NOT put any names of innocent, unrelated to the case "friends", boyfriends or associates on this or any forum. Friends from 10 or more years ago are not relevant to this case at all IMO.
I didn't mean that, at all. Thanks for clarifying this important rule.

We want to know EGs habits and interests. Her way. That's all.

For those of us in Wichita and the surrounding areas, I’ve noticed that the River Fest is coming up. God forbid Lucas hasn’t been found by then, there is a good chance he will be found then. Between all the activities at the area parks and the river, plus the medallion hunt, there will be tons of people here who may inadvertently stumble upon Lucas then. Attendance has numbered in the 100,000’s in the past. I’m hoping and praying he’s found before that. My son and I have been taking our daily runs out on the dirt roads for awhile now so I’m continuing to do that and keeping my eyes open in case he’s outside of the city. I’ve come across dead animals many times but nothing these last two weeks.

I am just watching this. My opinion on it is stall, stall, stall!! Hang your head down so it is not on camera while she tries to come up with a sad voice. Didn’t work!

This is worse than Susan Smith!!

Emily knows! I am beginning to wonder if the man she was seen smoking with was her secret friend unbeknownst to JH? And the white SUV/van was his, so she doesn’t want to get him involved, plus the anger JH will have.

I wouldn’t read too much into how EG is or is not looking up during that interview because the cameras at the jail on those phones are at the top of the screen. But the video feed for the other person is at the bottom of the screen. It’s really awkward. The jail stopped face to face visitation awhile ago unless it’s an attorney or social worker and they don’t allow media interviews anymore so that’s the only way to give one. I wish EG had done one in person so you could see her body language.

My condolences.

I really don’t feel like I’m qualified to be a VI. I am a couple of years younger than Emily but my sister is her age and knew her very well.

Mind you this was nearly 10 years ago and people definitely change.

Emily did not have much of a social life. She kept to herself. She did not play sports. She was definitely a “misfit” at the school— she just didn’t fit in with any group. She was quiet. She was awkward. If you ask my sister she would say she was a pot head in high school.

She was never really in trouble during the years we knew her. I chatted with my sister this morning and we both don’t ever remember her being a pest to teachers or faculty and we definitely don’t remember her being in trouble with law enforcement.

We don’t remember what kind of cars she would drive.

A lot of kids her age partied at El Dorado lake.. there is a large rocky area that people would “cliff dive” off of (I say cliff but it really isn’t very high).

If someone could flag this post for a mod to see it that would be awesome. They can delete if necessary or I can talk to them about how I know Emily.

For those of us in Wichita and the surrounding areas, I’ve noticed that the River Fest is coming up. God forbid Lucas hasn’t been found by then, there is a good chance he will be found then. Between all the activities at the area parks and the river, plus the medallion hunt, there will be tons of people here who may inadvertently stumble upon Lucas then. Attendance has numbered in the 100,000’s in the past. I’m hoping and praying he’s found before that. My son and I have been taking our daily runs out on the dirt roads for awhile now so I’m continuing to do that and keeping my eyes open in case he’s outside of the city. I’ve come across dead animals many times but nothing these last two weeks.

I've been mapping out-of-the-way river park areas or just river access areas over 10 miles from his home.

@RoyalsGal, I flagged a Mod on your post.

I really don’t feel like I’m qualified to be a VI. I am a couple of years younger than Emily but my sister is her age and knew her very well.

Mind you this was nearly 10 years ago and people definitely change.

Emily did not have much of a social life. She kept to herself. She did not play sports. She was definitely a “misfit” at the school— she just didn’t fit in with any group. She was quiet. She was awkward. If you ask my sister she would say she was a pot head in high school.

She was never really in trouble during the years we knew her. I chatted with my sister this morning and we both don’t ever remember her being a pest to teachers or faculty and we definitely don’t remember her being in trouble with law enforcement.

We don’t remember what kind of cars she would drive.

A lot of kids her age partied at El Dorado lake.. there is a large rocky area that people would “cliff dive” off of (I say cliff but it really isn’t very high).

If someone could flag this post for a mod to see it that would be awesome. They can delete if necessary or I can talk to them about how I know Emily.

The "cliff" needs to be checked!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't think he is ever going to be found. Typing that with tears in my eyes. I pray that I am WRONG.
God bless all of you who are searching for this precious boy.
May EG, and whoever else harmed Lucas, rot in hell.

Transcript of EG jail interview.
(furious, I'm going to have a cocktail or 3 and dinner with my husband, but will be back to rant tomorrow)

100% accuracy is not guaranteed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fAa1pXe_IXlv9WZ9uOizGk7X5PKrWLyr

Thank you, Kadoober!! I'm embedding this within the thread so we can internally quote, etc. You rock!

"R=Reporter
E=Emily

R:There's obviously a lot of rumors going on, a lot of things people are saying, about your stepson Lucas, just curious if there's anything that you want to say about that situation.

E: Um, yeah, um, in the past, you know, there's been times he's, been a boy, and um playing with his older brothers, and his cousins, um, he gets bruises, and he has had some falls, um, falls either could be cooking dinner, or at the park, um... (long pause, looking down) Um. I'm sorry, this is really hard on me.

R: No, you're fine, take your time.

E: (fake crying like a *advertiser censored*) He's my son, you know? I may not have given birth to him but he's my baby boy, you know? I take care of him every day. You know. Um. (Head down) I just.. ah.. (head down) This is very painful, that this is happening at a time like this right now.

R: DO you have any idea where Lucas might be at this point?

E: (fake cries) (unintelligible [my god?]) I wish I did. (head down) Um. But if anyone does know, please say something. Because me and Dad are worried sick! (Fake cries) (head down, off screen) I keep thinking, I keep thinking of what could have happened, you know, and I keep thinking back to these two people, um.... that were outside of my house a few days prior,um, a black man and white woman.

R: Do you know them?

E: No. They were standing outside, they were talking, smoking a cigarette, it was actually pretty early morning, so I thought I'd be like "Hey, is everything Ok? Do you need to come inside, you know, are you stranded?' And they were just like "No" and um looked at me like I offended them or something. Um. And I said 'Ok, I'm sorry you know, it's cold outside, so I didn't know if you you know, you know, needed to come in, I was just being nice. Um, they stuck around for maybe 10, 15 more minutes, I actually did snap a picture of them walking away, cause I wanted to send it to their dad, and be like, hey, this is, you know, what's going on. Because I'm home alone.

R: Did you end up sending that picture?

E: Yes I did. I did. (Cries) THAT'S MY BABY BOY!! [it almost sounds like something was cut here, at the 3:30 mark] He has sisters and he has brothers. He is so loved.

R: Now Emily, I hope you understand, I do have to ask you, because of, you know, the arrest, and because of a lot of rumors, did you hurt Lucas?

E: I did not. I would never hurt my son.

R: Do you have any idea what could have happened?

E: (Shakes head, long pause) I mean, I have ideas, but that's, ideas, I mean, (head down) um, I really shouldn't have spoken to you, because my attorneys uh, uh, I have to go, ok?

R: Ok, yeah. Is there anything that you want to say?

E: I do, I do want people to know my side, I'm just not there yet, you know?

R: Ok.

E: Um. 'Cause there's a huge, there's a huge history, there, between you know Lucas' family in New Mexico and I, and all of the accusations, and the majority of the time when he had got hurt, and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care. Um, cause I would send him off with my cousins, and there's older boys over there, and, he's a very little, small boy, and. He can get hurt easily. And when he's playing with older boys, who are like, 10 years old, even though we would tell him 'hey, be careful' we had to tell him all the time you know 'be careful' ('cries')

R: So you're saying that all of those bruises and those things from the pictures and the accusations are all from him just being a little boy and playing with others boys?

E: Absolutely. I mean there's times where, he and my older boys, would be.. (Unintelligible) [I think she says "roughing around the house and they weren't even the agressors" 5:53] You know? Normal, boy things.

R: Is there anything that you would want to say to Lucas, if you could right now?

E: ('cries')That I love him very much. That I want him home. (wipes imaginary tears) I want him home with me and his sister and daddy. (unintelligible stuff)

R: Is there anything that you want to say to the people that are saying that you had something to do with this?

E: No, cause that's, that's on them. It's not my concern.

R: Can you tell me any more about what happened that Saturday when he disappeared?

E: Just the fact that I took a shower, and he took a nap. Like we always do. I put him down for a movie, in his pull up because, you know, he had accidents when he sleeps, so you know, that's why he had a pull up on... um.. and he had fallen asleep after my shower, which is why I went down. Ma'am, I gotta go.

R: I understand."

EG Jail Interview.txt

Displaying EG Jail Interview.txt.

Transcription by Kadoober

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics