Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so bear with me please...
If she took him in a car, you would still think it would be close because of her restricted license, wouldn't want to risk being pulled over. I'm trying to remember if we had a saturation patrol that weekend...they do about once a month or so if not more. I'll look it up. If we did chances of her going farther are reduced also I would think, increased risk. Also, he's 5, he is supposed to be in a car seat, law is 8yo or 80 lbs. I don't see her not using one, because of the risk of being pulled over without it. Is the car seat still at the home or in the car I wonder ...and this could be completely off base, could be she flaunted risk regularly and would relish the thrill... but if not the car seat might still be where ever he is...

This is an interesting point.

Can someone please bring forward the terms of her license restrictions? Tia.

This snippet of an article makes me think they have reason to believe there is one predator involved in a few of the missing cases in the Flint area:

Brianna Vibert:

Bring Our Missing Home's founder said it uncovered new information in Vibert's disappearance and is now working with the detective on her case.

Bring Our Missing Home is also working on Sylvia Galvan's and Teresa Towne-Woolard's cases.

If you know anything about any of these cases, you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-422-JAIL. You can remain anonymous.

http://www.wnem.com/story/36843121/i-team-report-missing-in-mid-michigan

Wow! Thanks for point that out. There is actually a list of 7 missing women there. Here is Sylvia's Thread so this doesn't go off topic: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?318608-MI-Sylvia-Galvan-30-Mount-Morris-Oct-2011

30b5553a9c41bd97df6895d194f4f705.jpg
d732c08122145a158f855cf9e2a60830.jpg
91010dfcbfa8f0d91891f241c631ac21.jpg

Good evening! I am working on a flyer to hand out, put around town and one for SM but want to make sure all of the info is accurate. Previously I’ve seen wrong weight, etc. and want to make sure it’s correct. I also would like to add any important that FLA or PB wants on there - including photos. I’d like to have it done by mid-morning (if possible) so that it can be distributed as soon as possible as I feel like it’s important to get the exposure and keep people looking.

Not trying to distract from everything else but just want to get it done so we can get it out there. Sorry for the delay on this today. It got away from me before I knew it. I won’t do anything until final sign off from FLA and/or PB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first one has the correct info.

The first one has the correct info.

Thank you so much!

Then begin with something like YOU could bring this baby home. Take a few minutes just to look around your own property. Is anything moved? Different? Out of place? Is something there that shouldn't be? Is your fence intact? Your grass trampled? Did you see headlights or an unfamiliar car? By taking just a few minutes out of your very busy day, you may bring Lucas family the very answer they are searching for. Please, just take a look around the next time you're outside. Not only do we need you, but Lucas needs you.

You need to keep it short or they won’t read it.

Let me just put out to everyone who is interpreting the LE chatter being heard on the 911 call. Those are messages between LE on the scene and dispatch, that is NOT what EG said, these are comments being shared between people. The LE officer telling dispatch what EG said isn't giving dispatch the entirety of EG's statement because he or she likely doesn't have it yet. Let's not get hung up on this chatter and treat it like it's EG's official statement to LE because it isn't.

I think you have good sense and I appreciate the reminder to stay focused.

I do want to mention that I don't know or think that it is a 911 call at the beginning of the NG recording. As you point out it is LE chatter, trying to convey relevant info in an emergency, not necessarily the whole story.

I still happen to think the wording the dispatcher used is possibly worth noting, but appreciate the reminder to not weight it too heavily.

Sounds good. I agree. I’ll have it done shortly for review. Can change any or all of it.

I have started listening and at first it sounds like the nap is the delay. Later they start talking more about the time lapse which they make it clear the time lapse is not the nap. They say a 6-7 hour time lapse that he was missing potentially before the call.

Honestly, I would take NG with a grain of salt. Maybe even half a grain.

NG has a well documented history of stating false information (among many other things) when reporting about a crime. I struggled to listen to 18 min of this before I had to turn it off (especially struggling during the 2 minute tangent about how her daughter Lucy would refuse to wear a coat when she was little so she faked a phone call from CPS about being reported to them for not having little Lucy wearing a coat...what???).

I found multiple inaccuracies during that 18 min through. So, I would chalk up this “2-3 hour delay in calling 911” to just be another NG error as NOWHERE else has this been stated.

Should we take on more of a Casey Anthony approach to this?

Most of us followed along... so, what happened throughout her trial, things that COULD have convicted her, things that we thought of before/during/after her trial? What were some of the thoughts we think she may have been having, some of the things that helped to get her off, etc.

Many people have pointed out similarities... let's put ourselves in that moment for a minute and see if we can think of anything.

I am just truly stumped. I've followed all 8 (now 9) of these threads, and I'm stumped.

:goodpost:

Sounds good. I agree. I’ll have it done shortly for review. Can change any or all of it.

I’ve written similar appeals in other cases. I usually say something like this:

Property owners are asked to survey any land, wooded areas, ponds, gates, fences, outbuildings, and vehicles. Please look for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary - unlocked gates, tire tracks, foot prints, disturbed ground, discarded clothing, containers, blankets, etc.

If you find anything out of place or that you feel may be evidence, please contact Wichita PD immediately at 316-383-4661.

Honestly, I would take NG with a grain of salt. Maybe even half a grain.

NG has a well documented history of stating false information (among many other things) when reporting about a crime. I struggled to listen to 18 min of this before I had to turn it off (especially struggling during the 2 minute tangent about how her daughter Lucy would refuse to wear a coat when she was little so she faked a phone call from CPS about being reported to them for not having little Lucy wearing a coat...what???).

I found multiple inaccuracies during that 18 min through. So, I would chalk up this “2-3 hour delay in calling 911” to just be another NG error as NOWHERE else has this been stated.

I'll bet if Nancy would have had any real credible information she would have taken that -, between the 2 and 3, out of her hours of delay in calling 911.
I think 23 hours is more accurate.

Some brush as in dirt/grass/weeds or a hair brush?

Not to minimize the findings or sound like a pervert but a blanket, a pair of handcuffs at the base of a tree and a hairbrush all in the same location? What is the likelihood those items are from 2 adults having a "spanking" good, kinky time?

A tad chilly doncha think for "outdoor spanky time" then again who knows how long said items have been there :facepalm:

Might be just that, or it might not be...

I don't like the sound of it, moo...I'very other cases where such items would lend themselves to an abduction (and even murder), moo.

O/T, would be curious to know about any unsolved murders or missing women from the area...

You are absolutely right .

It is hard putting together those posters. So much information but people ignore it if there is too much info.

Good Job!

Mods- I know this has been asked but can we can make this a members only thread??

ETA- If someone thinks we should alert a mod you can flag my post.

If we are able to make it members only I say do it sooner rather than later... that way tons of non-members don’t see it being discussed and join just to screenshot everything..

No, we cannot make this a members only thread. Trust me it is just as easy for a troll to come into our members only area and take screenshots.

I appreciate why you are asking. This is not directed at you RoyalsGal8 but this goes to everyone reading this especially any troll.

There is no way I am going to let anyone make it so we have to take a missing child's case private. What good is that? Law enforcement reads here and no one law enforcement employees from the case are a member here that I am aware of, people from all over the world read here who are not members, private investigators who might be helping read here, search parties read here and all of these people I mentioned would not be able to read here if we took this thread private.

Doxing and reading posts about yourself is awful. I know. Once a few years ago there was literally a whole discussion forum dedicated to trashing me based on lies my EX business partner spread about me. A whole forum. Anyone could say anything they wanted about me and believe me, they did. Every day I was filled with dread wondering what horrible lies were going to be told about me. I even had someone put what she thought was the reason for my divorce in her signature. A signature she used everywhere on the Internet oh yes I get it, deep down I get it.

Please understand the only way to fight these ignorant immature jerks is to stand up to them. By standing up I mean totally and completely ignore them. That takes away all their power. If they take my posts what can I do? I can stress over it or I can move on and ignore them.

Facebook is hard to work with. I've tried to get FB to help when their members steal our members' posts. It is impossible. Unless there is an out and out threat made against someone.

If someone is trying to terrify you with their doxing that is a whole different ballgame. Any threats should be taken seriously and reported immediately to law enforcement.

When possible totally and completely ignore them.

I am certainly not trying to minimize anyone who is having to deal with these trolls more personally. Let me know what I can do to help you. Again, doxing is rotten and awful when it is done to you. Sometimes you can make them stop and other times you can't. What is frustrating is usually the trolls who are doxing are getting their information from public records. AAAGGGRRRR I am getting started about these trolls...please forgive me.

Look at all this time I have spent on this post about trolls. I should have been reading your ideas on Lucas.

I hope this answers any questions. Feel free to email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Tricia

PS I am going to attempt to get in touch with someone at Facebook and see what I can do. If you have any screenshots showing your posts were stolen please send them to me at the email above.

Good morning!

The thread is now open. Please post responsibly and remember to follow :tos:

:tyou:

Good morning, all! I know many were searching for various local fb groups to spread the word for property owners to search their properties. Wanted to see if I could assist with that. If some pages have been covered already, please share so that we don’t all flood the same pages. Thanks so much!

Has anyone compiled a list of local mom and pop coffee /breakfast restaurants where farmers hangout?
I know it was mentioned upthread and seemed like a great idea, just wondering if anyone local had compiled a list yet?

Has anyone compiled a list of local mom and pop coffee /breakfast restaurants where farmers hangout?
I know it was mentioned upthread and seemed like a great idea, just wondering if anyone local had compiled a list yet?

I am not sure which ones are "mom and pop" but I will compile a list of coffee shops, and then edit as necessary.

Reverie Coffee Roasters - 2202 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67214
Verita Coffee Bar and Roastery - 9414 W Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67212
Mead's Corner - 430 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67202
Common Grounds Coffee House - 2812 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67214
The Donut Whole - 1720 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67214
Fresh Roast Coffee Company - 611 St Francis S, Wichita, KS 67202
R Coffeehouse - 1144 Bitting St, Wichita, KS 67203
Java Villa - 7812 E Harry St, Wichita, KS 67207
Scooter's Coffee - 13335 W Maple St, Wichita, KS 67235

There's a ton more, but I want to get a general idea of what you guys are looking for before I make a huge long ridiculous list. A couple of the places on this list look like they have a real small town, country, mom and pop feel, but not sure if they meet the criteria you guys are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024