Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cache.php
cache.php

Here is the flyer for y’all. Two different sizes. One for SM and one to hand out or place in businesses. If you need anything at all please don’t hesitate to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great.

Bright, clean, clear, not overloaded. As someone who spent a whole lot of time proofing flyers, this is good.

Do we no longer need TES number? (I haven't been able to keep up, this may have been discussed).

I'm fairly certain that it should read "situation." That is the word used in the law.

(Trying to reply to post #666 and obviously I do not have the hang of this yet. I apologize. :shame:)

Here is the flyer for y’all. Two different sizes. One for SM and one to hand out or place in businesses. If you need anything at all please don’t hesitate to ask.
Fabulous!

Question, how are we getting the word out to land owners to report any headlights/ flashlights /lights that may have seemed out of the ordinary (stopped, moving slow, hovering, turning around, going back and forth, etc.) the night of the 16th?

About the pic of Lucas in the flyer... Lucas is so cute with his "Little Rascals" cowlick sticking up. That picture just tickles me. I love it. :heartbeat:

LE CAN get warrants directly to phone provider to obtain records. They do not need the phone to obtain a ton of info. They have already done that much.

6e29ad627f71969a3f8466dceb0711c8.jpg
00738d5a1ed1c728339e21fc86ab517f.jpg

Here are the revised and approved (by PB) flyers. Thank you all for the help!

I'm fairly certain that it should read "situation." That is the word used in the law.

(Trying to reply to post #666 and obviously I do not have the hang of this yet. I apologize. :shame:)

touch reply with quote. I still forget to do it that way.

About the pic of Lucas in the flyer... Lucas is so cute with his "Little Rascals" cowlick sticking up. That picture just tickles me. I love it. :heartbeat:

I’m right there with you! Seriously adorable, sweet little face. ❤️

I’m still getting a list together as well but we might also want to include homeowner associations, property management companies and real estate agents so they can check vacant houses and rental properties.

Forgive me if it's already been suggested, but churches reach a large audience as well.

Forgive me if it's already been suggested, but churches reach a large audience as well.
Yes! Sunday sermons?
Would it be ok to ask?
I imagine a lot of older folks don't follow the news too much. My dad is 81, he hears some stories, but doesn't have cable tv.
We are in Georgia, he didn't know about Lucas.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks great.

Bright, clean, clear, not overloaded. As someone who spent a whole lot of time proofing flyers, this is good.

Do we no longer need TES number? (I haven't been able to keep up, this may have been discussed).

TES is no longer searching. We are hoping they will come back, but we don’t have a timeframe of when that might happen.

I would say leave them off until we know for certain that they will be back. PB might have a different answer.

6e29ad627f71969a3f8466dceb0711c8.jpg
00738d5a1ed1c728339e21fc86ab517f.jpg

Here are the revised and approved (by PB) flyers. Thank you all for the help!

I honestly hate to critique this, especially since you are doing this on your own time, out of the kindness of your heart, but there have been flyers circulated regarding Lucas and his disappearance has been on the TV, in newspapers, on the radio. If the goal is to reach farmers/landowners to check out buildings, sheds, land, etc, that's what needs to set THIS flyer apart from others. The focus should be on that information. As it is, the focus is on him/his photo and that he is missing and the parts about checking land, sheds etc is small, towards the bottom and might be easily overlooked.
JMO and I really hope my suggestion/observation isn't coming off rudely.....I think it's awesome so many people are searching, mapping, making flyers, appealing to the public etc.

ETA: maybe something as simple as highlighting the text that asks farmers/landowners to check their land, farms, buildings would make that part more noticeable/more emphasized.

Beautiful :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
Awesome work !! You all ROCK!!
If I or anyone in my family should go missing, I want all of you working on it!!
I have saved and shared poster and also sent to my daughter who has friends in Kansas.
LET'S FIND THIS PRECIOUS LITTLE GUY SOON!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I dreamed of sweet littleLucas last night. I dreamed EG gave him to someone and that we can hope he is still alive. I doubt the dream will turn out to be true, but it sure seemed real. You know how dreams can be. I just wanted to share that with y'all. :grouphug:

There's a livestock auction house here in El Dorado and I have family that know one of the owners. I'm going to see if they can get ahold of them to get the word out to rural land owners.

Thank you for transcribing this. I really did NOT want to watch her.
Couple things.

Im just about convinced little Lucas had gone missing after Feb 11 and EG had an extraordinary amount of time to destroy any evidence and hide it well. That’s about a week. My only issue with that is a scent animal would have picked up evidence of Lucas scent. Which begs a separate question there are dogs out there that can track scent in moving vehicles.

I also am am curious if the man seen in her driveway could have given her assistance so she could not be tracked with evidence disposal.

LE might try to put an undercover in EG’s pod to see if she’s talking to anyone. Because I believe in our system, she’s innocent until proven guilty, but I also have a gut that indicates otherwise. Lucas didn’t walk out or simply disappear. It will take one person with a conscience to solve this sad mystery.

And and I would imagine LE HAS ABOUT EVERYTHING they need off her phone. I’m not sure they need a warrant to get info out of GPS or black box in her car. The laws are light years behind electronic/digital technology.

I ALSO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO ACCEOT THAT SHE HASNT CONFIDED IN AT LEAST ONE OTHER PERSON.

She will make an error and she will be caught.

Can someone local make sure all of the local self storage facilities receive a flyer with EG’s photo on it?
It dawned on me last night that she may have rented one or already had one since many people rent one when they move.

I woke up this morning with that exact same thought in my head!! Hopefully someone can check out local storage units and some have dumpsters right by them.

I woke up this morning with that exact same thought in my head!! Hopefully someone can check out local storage units and some have dumpsters right by them.

I know the storage places here in southern ca keep their dumpsters locked up so people can’t use them. Wonder if they do the same there?

Yes! Sunday sermons?
Would it be ok to ask?
I imagine a lot of older folks don't follow the news too much. My dad is 81, he hears some stories, but doesn't have cable tv.
We are in Georgia, he didn't know about Lucas.
Moo

Sermons, Announcements, Church Bulletins, Bulletin Boards, Bible Study Groups...

Not sure what you mean by "Would it be ok to ask?", but I think YES. Lol

Also, many of the large chain stores have policies in place that prevent them from allowing flyers to be posted, but usually if you ask them to put one in their employee break room they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member